Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How You Coping With Your Relationship During This Lockdown??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Coping With Your Relationship During This Lockdown??? (424 Views)

How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / How To Stay In A Relationship During Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Coping With Your Relationship During This Lockdown??? by landmark86: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
I stay in Lagos and my babe stays in Ogun.
We talk everyday and do check each other every weekend for Covid-19 pandemic began here in Nigeria.
But since the lockdown of the two states by Mr president, we only communicate via phone & Social media.
Is not that easy for me not seeing who I love for the past 3-4 weeks now of which we don't even no when dis will end.

How you coping with your relationship during this lockdown?

Re: How You Coping With Your Relationship During This Lockdown??? by Favy1235(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hasn't been an easy one but since the communication is there i'm very much owk with it.

(1) (Reply)

Where Have You Been All My Life? / Sportsbet Hall, Pipeline Bus Stop, Ikotun: A Conglomeration Of Fools / Why Can't Old People Operate Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.