Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) (14836 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Na so una dey use una vulture head carry cause..

You didn't start from the beginning of that trail but you felt like picking the comment at a point convenient for you.. Please be guided.
There are better ways of getting a woman's attention, but do whatever you like I don't care, really
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Scientists:

Wow! Just like us, we don't wear boxers when we sleep, So that our Dick could always stretch limitlessly without waking us up
I wonder who invented the god-damned pants and boxers and even bra grin grin grin
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Numero9: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
I do not know how that area smells like, I do not know what it tastes like and I Never ever want to know!!!!

A friend once told me how he fingered his ex girlfriend (that was 4years ago). To this day, I don't shake hands with him.

Chaaaaiii!!!
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
There are better ways of getting a woman's attention, but do whatever you like I don't care, really

Thanks,
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Izzuchukwu: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Temmiiope:
[color=#990000][/color]

what's the meaning of vj?

Viju Milk

1 Like

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Can't waste my pants when I can go pantless and allow breeze blow in freely (cross ventilation) cheesy grin cheesy
Because of the terrible ODOUR that is almost inevitable among most Ladies right...?
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Numero9:
I do not know how that area smells like, I do not know what it tastes like and I Never ever want to know!!!!

A friend once told me how he fingered his ex girlfriend (that was 4years ago). To this day, I don't shake hands with him.

Chaaaaiii!!!
Better avoid it for now.
The SMELL can resolve communal conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Because of the terrible ODOUR that is almost inevitable among most Ladies right...?
You know this because you love smelly ladies right?
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Numero9: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Better avoid it for now. The SMELL can resolve communal conflicts.

Whaaattt!!!!? Why men come dey die for am like this?
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Scientists(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Can't waste my pants when I can go pantless and allow breeze blow in freely (cross ventilation) cheesy grin cheesy

One day, breeze go blow am open for niggas to enjoy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Scientists(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

I wonder who invented the god-damned pants and boxers and even bra grin grin grin

I wonder o. I can still remember how she does fling it aside whenever she is irritated cheesy
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Scientists(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Numero9:

Chaaaaiii!!!

Let me help and explain to you.

For Smell, Dirty or unwashed vagina smell is the same smell you get When you urinate on a bathroom floor at night, then in the morning, a thicker version of that stench oozing out is exactly how unwashed vagina smells.

For taste, If you have persisting catarrh, at a point your Sputum turns thick and yellow which tastes bloody although you can't see blood. That is exactly how vagina tastes. Don't even go close when she is ovulating

1 Like

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by dimexilux(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
I even heard the smell can kill coronavirus. Shey na true?
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Scientists:

One day, breeze go blow am open for niggas to enjoy grin cheesy cheesy
Nothing wey niggas never see wink
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Numero9: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Scientists:

Let me help and explain to you.

For Smell, Dirty or unwashed vagina smell is the same smell you get When you urinate on a bathroom floor at night, then in the morning, a thicker version of that stench oozing out is exactly how unwashed vagina smells.

For taste, If you have persisting catarrh, at a point your Sputum turns thick and yellow which tastes bloody although you can't see blood. That is exactly how vagina tastes. Don't even go close when she is ovulating

Ghooodh!!!!
And many men do not hesitate to use any slightest opportunity to go down there with their mouths.
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Scientists(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Numero9:

Ghooodh!!!!
And many men do not hesitate to use any slightest opportunity to go down there with their mouths.

Yes. Sex is more sweet when both partners enjoy it. For us that don't use drugs, the only way to do that is to go down with our lips

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Moan During Sex / Most Curvy Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen I Have Ever Seen / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.