Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,811 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Chai Coro Na Bastard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai Coro Na Bastard (212 Views)

Madagascar Who Claimed They Had A Cure Gets Hits Hard With Extreme Cases Of Coro / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chai Coro Na Bastard by Bigmanpickin: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
See me o! I've now graduated from salivating when I smell a very nice meal to now salivating when I hear the sound of spoon and pot clinging in the kitchen, my curiosity goes wide and all I think of, is bring am first..

Chai! me that used to do shakara that year, if madam prepare potty, I go bone face come use style chop small make I no make her angry. Nowadays I swallow all and sundry, I don't know what's happening again o, all food now tastes the same to me. The only concern now is how will this small thing do me, in fact everything that's food is now small, and I feel hungry more.

God airpos oo because I can't survive another two weeks of lockdown o.

Bros! you self dey feel am?

(1) (Reply)

How To Propose Her Like A Gentleman / Kcee Welcomes New Baby Boy....https://www.gistbux.com/entertainment/celebrity/si / Kendall Jenner Joins #howareyoureallychallenge As She Shares Her Anxiety Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.