Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v (1061 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) / Man Carelessly Dispose Covid-19 Protective Wear After Kyari Burial Video n Pics / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Chimezirim121: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHcGxO5gQnc

This is one of the men that participated in the final burial rites of the late chief of staff openly disposing the personal protective clothing. The burial ground is open and we have so many scavengers parading the place regularly.

Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by OmegGracie: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
I thought this thing is done by professionals.

So na Aboki them dressed like NASA members so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Chimezirim121: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin
OmegGracie:

Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Chimezirim121: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WILL MOVE IN THAT DIRECTION
OmegGracie:

Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by pacino26(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
He knows they just did sham and got tired about the charade. grin

Is that what a HAZMAT suit looks like? We joke too much here o. Na dem sha

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by LindaEkejim: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chimezirim121:
I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WILL MOVE IN THAT DIRECTION

Hope they identify and burn the clothes quick.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by thisisit: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Chimezirim121 post=88591115]I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WILL MOVE IN THAT DIRECTION[h/quote]

Kyari should have been buried in Cuba where he died 2 weeks ago.

His corpse is now endangering the lives of Abuja residents
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by SLAP44: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Staro: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2020

Nigeria is a shithole

Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Nwodosis(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Is possible he knows more than we know about the burial and we may be the ones possibly fooled.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just look at the madness. If only that fool knew the implications of his foolishness. angry
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by DanseMacabre(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
I think sometimes the people in power do all these gaffes deliberately, so that Nigerians can find something to have online tirades over, and thus be distracted a little from the harsh realities on ground.

Otherwise this is totally inexplicable.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Discovery4today: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
THIS IS HORRIBLE
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Discovery4today: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin
Nwodosis:
Is possible he knows more than we know about the burial and we may be the ones possibly fooled.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Discovery4today: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
TERRIBLE
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Discovery4today: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
WHERE IS THIS DONE?
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by caprini1: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
OmegGracie:

It is them na! ..they must partake in everything involving sharing of money in this country,are you a learner? grin
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by OpinionPoll: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na now coro go start swim for north
Re: Man Carelessly Disposing His Covid-19 Protective Wear After Abba Kyari Burial(v by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1)

Need To Call Government Out On Spending 643 Million For 1200 Computers / Pencom: Buhari’s Nominee, Hannatu Musawa, In NYSC Certificate Scandal / Lekki Massacre: German Reporter Narrowly Escapes Death, Recounts Ordeal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.