Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) (16778 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Omicronvaccine: 4:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has received COVID-19 booster shot on Saturday 18th December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Taking Instagram handle, he shared a photo of himself getting vaccinated. He stated that Lagos State government recently took delivery of the booster shots for everyone who have been fully vaccinated, and urged Lagos residents who have been fully vaccinated to receive the booster shot while also urging them to always observe COVID-19 safety precautions.

He wrote;

"We are still in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, and Lagos has remained the epicenter of the disease in Nigeria.

It is therefore important that residents know the unpalatable causal effects of the pandemic, as the current number of infections and fatalities makes it necessary for us to take the vaccinations very seriously.

We took delivery of the booster shots, for everyone who has been fully vaccinated, and as the Covid-19 Incident Commander, I got my booster shot earlier today.

I therefore encourage all residents who have been fully vaccinated to make use of the opportunity to get theirs.

However, being vaccinated does not excuse us from taking the necessary precautions against Covid-19, which is use of our face masks, washing our hands regularly, constant use of sanitizers, and avoiding unnecessary large gatherings."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXonpTeD6hK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A COVID booster shot is an additional dose of a vaccine given after the protection provided by the original shot(s) has begun to decrease over time. Typically, you would get a booster after the immunity from the initial dose(s) naturally starts to wane. The booster is designed to help people maintain their level of immunity for longer.

COVID-19 vaccine boosters and additional vaccine doses are now authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for certain people.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Samxcollections: 4:45am On Dec 19, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Moferere: 4:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Seriously, I am confused about this covid of a thing.
Those who received the shot are testing positive to covid.
Those who received shot are getting coronavirus.
Some of us who have not been vaccinated at all — WE STILL DEY KAMPE.
What then is the whole essence of the jab?

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by bcomputer101: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Which one is vaccine booster again?

Bill Gate keep using us as specimen for fun

Why can't he use rats?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Possitivevibe: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg someone should help me with a computer system. Even if na second hand, seriously need
Even as a Christmas wish.
God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2021
I heard he did not cry when he received it. Thumbs up Gov

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Samuel1402(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin booster again... Imagine a job I applied for told me to bring vaccination card, I thought vaccination is a thing of a choice but our Govt keep forcing it on us.. Even private institutions are doing the same. ...

I have nt been vaccinated yet.....

Anyways, Pls check my signature, I need money, the right price

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by koyeni(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Olayemi244(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Governor Point and Kill grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by greencard: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Parteee after partee grin

Booster after booster grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2021
End time booster grin grin

They hide palliative from us and now they want to be very generous with vaccine

17 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by MrCuteking(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2021
Good one from boss himself

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by money121(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2021
Covid, delta, omicron, name it omega, fact on ground remains that the current available vaccine are not effective, WHO, CDC USA keep changing goal posts, blaming the unvaccinated for the rapid spread of these infection meanwhile the vaccine has failed to prevent infection or hospitalizations of the fully jabbed.

At this rate, we will keep getting booster after booster till 2050 of an infection that reportedly has 99.7 percent survival rate. One will think malaria that has the largest mortality rate in Africa will attract as much media hype, fear mongering, vaccine investment and intimidation for antivaxers than a covid with "mild symptoms". I hope the political and economic goals of these highly propagandized infection from WHO, CNN and top political class has been met so we can go back to our lives having realized that this shit has come to stay.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2021
I wonder what shots they would be taking in 2050

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Runaway: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Good for u. If u nor die I go take.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Fibonacci88: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Booster indeed. Una don enter one chance. I sorry for those Africans who rushed to take the vaccine uninformed.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Let me go and collect my booster card
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2021
bcomputer101:
Which one is vaccine booster again?

Bill Clinton keep using us as specimen for fun
Why do we have so many ignorant youths these days?

What has Bill Clinton got to do with vaccination?

People wonder why we have bad leaders being elected. It's because electorates are ignorant. Hence, they make wrong choices.

If you're not vaccinated as a kid against poliomyelitis, you probably would have been deformed or not alive.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by mainman7(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2021
angry
We the Real Believers have long made up our Minds that we shall rather die than sell our Body and Eternal Soul to become eternally owned and controlled properties of Satan on Earth. "If you don't take it, you shall die but Guaranteed to be Resurrected to Live forever. If you take it, you lose the Ownership and Control of yourself to the Beast and shall still surely die that Death that you were afraid of too!"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by LordGuru1: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Below is Strictly for those that have vowed to Reject the deactivation of their God-given Brain! Like, Fill in the gaps and quote me with the Correct truthful Sentence. If you know, you know. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2021
What's the need to get vaccinated when u can still get infected and transfer it to another

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Digmygold: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Some people will never get vaccinated meaning we will keep getting mutated new variants.

So each time there's a new variant, the vaccinated people will keep going back to get booster shots.

Its definitely gonna be a vicious cycle roller coaster of "booster" shots then. Good luck to them. Las las everybody go dey alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Nicklaus619:
What's the need of get to vaccinated when u can still get infected and transfer it to another
Why treat Malaria, when another mosquito bite can give you same Malaria?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Why do we have so many ignorant youths these days?

What has Bill Clinton got to do with vaccination?

People wonder why we have bad leaders being elected. It's because electorates are ignorant. Hence, they make wrong choices.

If you're not vaccinated as a kid against poliomyelitis, you probably would have been deformed or not alive.

I think he meant bill gate cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Why treat Malaria, when another mosquito bite can give you same Malaria?

Is malaria transmissible

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2021
Fibonacci88:
Booster indeed. Una don enter one chance. I sorry for those Africans who rushed to take the vaccine uninformed.
Explain to us why you're sorry for us that have been vaccinated

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by smartr: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2021
These doctors should the lord's work and jab cyanide into some of these political bastards angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes / FG To Abolish Petrol Subsidy Before May 29, Attributes Delay To Election, Census / Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.