Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial (70671 Views)

Some People Talk Carelessly. / "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Missmossy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Locals are at it again undecided

No sense at all. Now the spread continues.

3 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by BennyDon: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't let me assume he doesn't know the implication of what he did, sure he did know. He's only being wicked and senseless.

Why will NCDC allow such almajiri to take part in the burial in the first place?

#SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by jericco1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
I watched the video and I was highly disappointed in him.. discarding it on the road! He endangered himself for not putting on gloves and doing it accordingly and the lifes of hundreds if not thousands because that virus is airborne and the carcass of a deceased Covid 19 patient is highly contagious. He should be ashamed of himself because the rumours are true but whichever rumour I am not at liberty to confirm! angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by EaglesT(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Twinkletwin:
THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE FROM NIGERIA LEADERS.
1- First they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.
2- Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite isolating other positive members of the public in the isolation centre.
3- Then they flew his COVID 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.
4- Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that COVID 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.
5- Then almost 500 – 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.
6- Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, Gudu cemetery.
7- And some there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the gravediggers.
8- A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.
9- Some workers in PPE were even seen touching their faces and goggles after touching the body with some’s clothes visibly running the dead body under from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.
10- And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.
11- No accounting for or planning that everyone at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.
How is this leading by example? How does a government make the rules and then shamelessly break the rules on National Television for all to see.
Abuja should brace for impact in the next 14days.
Pls somebody should show me where I can do change of country.

You did well

8 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Grace001: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
And these are the set of people we shared the same country with. Even if they can’t allow non-Muslim to carry out the burial rite at least they would have invite NCDC staff to enlighten them on how to properly dispose these coats after use.

Shouldn’t in case the coat is infected, he didn’t disinfect it before pulling it off.

Let the spreading begins

Nigeria is finished, infact there was never a country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by humilitypays(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by mrsjoanalege: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sASi9oxva0U

Police station, customary court, DPO residence burnt down by angry youths after a young man was allegedly killed by a policeman in Abia

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
That's terrible
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by xynerise: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aboki syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Wyzkyd(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Common sense is not common afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by SLOVFO(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Too bad
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by sanandreas(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Terrible doings
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by maestroferddi: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why not quarantine all who were at the funeral?

2 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Northern population is about to drop significantly

3 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by ENGINEERG(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by ipobarethieves: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
sad
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by zicoraads: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everything that happened during Abba Kyari's burial is a shame. A shame to everyone in this government.

Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Yankee101: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sorry to say, but regular muslim burial cannot/should not be practised where the victim is buried openly. Especially for any highly contagious disease like COVID-19 or Ebola.

We had a few burials here that were in a casket. Multiple people got infected and died

Lai Mohd said bodies will not be handed over to relatives for regular burials. Why was this different? So big man dey even in death? We never learn our lessons finish. I pity most of the people that attended the burial, especially the old and those with preexisting conditons

7 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by lokotowers(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by rashrockalabx(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy ;DAboki sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by johnkay1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Very bad
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Sheriman(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let talk another matter Since morning na Only Abba Abba Kyari Kyari Matter.. na only him go first die??

2 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Deltagate: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria is not ready for what is about to happen in the coming weeks

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
At least he should have burnt it..... what kind of careless attitude is this?? undecided

The suit is supposed to be decontaminated in a shower of disinfectant, thoroughly sprayed, I mean. Then he should be assisted out of the suit by others, taking care not to touch it with bare hands. Then it should be burnt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by irunoko(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
At least he should have burnt it..... what kind of careless attitude is this?? undecided
I pity that Person that will drive the car he touched

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Chachangi: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Twinkletwin:
THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE FROM NIGERIA LEADERS.
1- First they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.
2- Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite isolating other positive members of the public in the isolation centre.
3- Then they flew his COVID 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.
4- Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that COVID 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.
5- Then almost 500 – 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.
6- Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, Gudu cemetery.
7- And some there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the gravediggers.
8- A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.
9- Some workers in PPE were even seen touching their faces and goggles after touching the body with some’s clothes visibly running the dead body under from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.
10- And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.
11- No accounting for or planning that everyone at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.
How is this leading by example? How does a government make the rules and then shamelessly break the rules on National Television for all to see.
Abuja should brace for impact in the next 14days.
Pls somebody should show me where I can do change of country.

My brother, I tire o.

You forgot to add this ☝️ that someone from the burial who possibly handled the corpse dropped his PPE on the roadside.

I heard it’s been removed and the man has been apprehended sha.

But like you said, it is now audible to the deaf and visible to the blind the nature of the leaders we have in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by StarUp: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sometimes I am tempted to think that when Jesus said "It is finished", he was referring to Nigeria... What a country.

3 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Compliant(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Racoon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
shocked Just imagine.Possibly contaminated COVID19 body kit? These people are daft I swear.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
aboki and dirt na 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yankee101:
Sorry to say, but regular muslim burial cannot/should not be practised where the victim if buried openly.

We had a few burials here that was in a casket. Multiple people got infected and died

Lai Mohd said bodies will not be handed over to relatives for regular burial. Why was this different? So big man dey even in death? We never learn our lessons finish. I pity most of the people that attended the burial, especially the old and those with preexisting conditons

Having died of a new viral infection without a confirmed cure, he should never have been given a public burial.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.