Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial (70662 Views)

Some People Talk Carelessly. / "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Ezehillary(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
hausa must prove that he is hausa more to come

3 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Dpaulie(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
The truth is that Nigeria cannot curtail this virus, we may want to but poverty or hunger, insensitivity of our government to the plight of masses and our lifestyles may never allow us to
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by hmohammed(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Twinkletwin:
THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE FROM NIGERIA LEADERS.
1- First they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.
2- Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite isolating other positive members of the public in the isolation centre.
3- Then they flew his COVID 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.
4- Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that COVID 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.
5- Then almost 500 – 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.
6- Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, Gudu cemetery.
7- And some there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the gravediggers.
8- A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.
9- Some workers in PPE were even seen touching their faces and goggles after touching the body with some’s clothes visibly running the dead body under from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.
10- And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.
11- No accounting for or planning that everyone at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.
How is this leading by example? How does a government make the rules and then shamelessly break the rules on National Television for all to see.
Abuja should brace for impact in the next 14days.
Pls somebody should show me where I can do change of country.

All I know is that, if another election is conducted today, it will be a flawless victory for APC
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Elitecee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mallam will always remain Mallam.

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just imagine the man doing this useless thing. I am sure na my brother from that part of the country.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by LordPsalm(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aboki will always be aboki.
Soo crude and dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by engrchykae(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hausaman.
What do you expect from abokina?

2 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by KennyLenz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dont mind dem o, shey it has started wit their oga at the top, one by one it will pick dem.......... sitting wit pop corn and coke watching as it will unfold.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by mechanics(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
He needs to be arrested.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Originalsly: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't understand what the fuss is about. Is the virus more active in a dead body and can be spread more easily? If yes... are they not sealed in the casket?...if not wouldn't the clothing of everyone in attendance be contaminated?... or only those in hazmat suits? Can someone step up and explain to this slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Amotekun777: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aboki pple are the scum of this world!

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Dearlord(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
My people there is no need to beat about the bush as we all know that our illiteracy in the North is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Tom05: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2020
These are repentant Boko-haram working in NCDC. All of innah will learn the hard way in Nigeria. I watched the whole burial very unprofessional..
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by NairaMaster1(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Twinkletwin:
2- Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite isolating other positive members of the public in the isolation centre.
3- Then they flew his COVID 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.
4- Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that COVID 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.
5- Then almost 500 – 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.
6- Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, Gudu cemetery.
7- And some there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the gravediggers.
8- A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.
9- Some workers in PPE were even seen touching their faces and goggles after touching the body with some’s clothes visibly running the dead body under from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.
10- And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.
11- No accounting for or planning that everyone at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.
How is this leading by example? How does a government make the rules and then shamelessly break the rules on National Television for all to see.

When the dead is above the law
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Anaedo1: 2:50am On Apr 19, 2020
pressplay411:

After listening to the recorder of this video and some comments on here, I can see why God has exalted Hausas above every other tribe in Nigeria. And they'll continue to rule us if we don't change our ways

Nigerians complain of discrimination abroad. How the whites and Chinese are racist and South Africans are xenophobic. But guess what, we are the worst. Even among our own fellow Nigerians, we discriminate in the worst way.
The way igbos and yorubas are so tribalistic towards Hausas is worse than any N-word ever used against a black man in America or any stunt pulled by the KKK back in the day or worse any police brutality against blacks. The name calling and animal labelling is cringe-worthy. Why?

We need to change and start making the change immediately. A generation no doubt passed this onto us, we can't afford to pass it on to the coming generations.

Please, respect every human being regardless of tribe.
I still maintain that Hausas are ruling is in Nigeria because God always has a way of standing up for the oppressed.

God bless Nigeria.

An Idiot will always be an idiot..

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by demefaboy(m): 3:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by goaldynman(m): 3:33am On Apr 19, 2020
pressplay411:

[s]After listening to the recorder of this video and some comments on here, I can see why God has exalted Hausas above every other tribe in Nigeria. And they'll continue to rule us if we don't change our ways

Nigerians complain of discrimination abroad. How the whites and Chinese are racist and South Africans are xenophobic. But guess what, we are the worst. Even among our own fellow Nigerians, we discriminate in the worst way.
The way igbos and yorubas are so tribalistic towards Hausas is worse than any N-word ever used against a black man in America or any stunt pulled by the KKK back in the day or worse any police brutality against blacks. The name calling and animal labelling is cringe-worthy. Why?

We need to change and start making the change immediately. A generation no doubt passed this onto us, we can't afford to pass it on to the coming generations.

Please, respect every human being regardless of tribe.
I still maintain that Hausas are ruling is in Nigeria because God always has a way of standing up for the oppressed.

God bless Nigeria[/s].

Nonsense!!

Why does your people keep behaving like the animal in that video!!

Have you seen or heard of anybody in another country behave so reckless in this time of the pandemic?!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by OyinO: 3:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Twinkletwin:

This is epic! I weep and spit on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by goaldynman(m): 3:50am On Apr 19, 2020
adekunleme:
[s]The man should be blamed less but the person videoing him doing it should be dealt with. why can't he inform the people around in other to command the man to pack it, peradventure he was doing it ignorantly. I don't understand our problem it this country, we are always very active to video activities but slow in acting right. I pity those that attended the funeral, they should all be quarantine[/s].

Which kind of twisted thinking is your brain doing?!

We should start blaming the bystander that video the man? Without him would this recklessness have been brought to public knowledge!

You must be eating from this useless govt and blame game has eaten deep into your soul just like your master buhari!!

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by OyinO: 3:53am On Apr 19, 2020
The luck we the common people have in Nigeria is the SUN which neutralizes and restricts the potency and virulence of the CV in Nigeria and neighboring Subsaharan Africa. Useless leadership and useless northerners. They will still release infected people to the south, east and west in case of mass infection but intense solar radiation heat waves and dangerous gamma rays destroy and incapacitates the virus in parts of africa. RA protecting the children of the Sun from globalist population control agents of mass murder, genocide and reduction of the number of earth's USELESS EATERS.

1 Like

Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by OyinO: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Mozegee:
This hausa people are so is useless.God why did you bring us together with this idiots. This guys are so disgusting. Look what this fool is done. Many casualties loading

You're the Hediot here. Is it God that brought you together with them? Then your God is useless! Lastly, your God looks like the Man who brought and joined you together with them. That's if your God is European jesu
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by OyinO: 4:11am On Apr 19, 2020
brandon2009:
lol...
Not funny. Not a laughing matter.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by OyinO: 4:14am On Apr 19, 2020
wiszzy101:
All this malam people always behaved like their cow.
Imagine. The best thing that's will happen to us in this country is to be divided.
And you eat and enjoy the cow. So enjoy the cowlony
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by OyinO: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
When animals leads human beings, what do you expect. It shall never be well with lugard wherever he be now. Amen

He's in his grave
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by SaveTony: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Oh God
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by emvuatt: 6:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Please forgive him don't think he did it intentionally
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by EdiskyHarry: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2020
No wonder someone told me the northerners are animals
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by nsiba: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Their mentor was Chief in rules breaking what else were u expecting?
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by southernbelle(f): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2020
God bless those guys who made this video. I can't thanK God enough that they were at that place at the right time otherwise Nigeria would have unknowingly been in trouble from that man's carelessness and insensitive behavior.

This same man will always wash his hands and feet before praying, but did not think twice before leaving the potentially hazardous PPE in a public place. What he did is totally unacceptable.

We need to understand what good hygiene really means in this country. During and after this pandemic, our hygiene has to improve.
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Nickymezor(f): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Messed up country undecided can I just imagine
Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by Darkclouds2020: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Comedians COUNTRY grin grin ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Manhood Has Stopped Working. / Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.