Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? (2138 Views)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Digitiminimi: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cheating?
Lies?
Communication?
Bad sex? etc.
What?
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Ashawoboi27(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Not giving me money and spending on me
Lies
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Osobi32(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cheating and lies!

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by CoronaVirusPro: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Finish my liquor without my consent.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
I may forgive cheating with repentance ofcourse, lies with good reason but nagging is one thing that can make me stay away from a woman.

Then if I find out you have intentionally slept with a married man or have done an abortion except for health reasons as directed by a physician, you're not the woman for me.

It may sound weird to someone but these are my standards and I keep strictly to them no matter the consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by DanseMacabre(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Squeezing out toothpaste from the middle/top of the tube. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Notyamate(f): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
I can't forgive a cheating partner

4 Likes

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Notyamate(f): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

grin grin I'm still trying to stop this habit. The deed would have been done before I remember
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Op everything you named up there.

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Adeoye11(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Introducing her boyfrend or Bleep mate or whatever to a self claim boyfriend as best friend.
I damn hate that shit.
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Tpave(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
All of the above is a crime against serious relationships
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by ogashman(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cheating of course....I'm in that situation right now.

Caught her the first time. She apologized and i forgave her.

I tapped her phone and caught her last Saturday.

Told her I'm done with her.....but babe doesn't get it. She has been begging ever since. Her friends and sister have been calling and begging.

Almost wanna kill herself today.....i can't take her back...she should get that into her head

4 Likes

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Kenneygirl(f): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
ogashman:
Cheating of course....I'm in that situation right now.

Caught her the first time. She apologized and i forgave her.

I tapped her phone and caught her last Saturday.

Told her I'm done with her.....but babe doesn't get it. She has been begging ever since. Her friends and sister have been calling and begging.

Almost wanna kill herself today.....i can't take her back...she should get that into her head
She ain't gonna kill herself, that's just a ploy to get you to forgive her again

3 Likes

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by ogashman(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kenneygirl:
She ain't gonna kill herself, that's just a ploy to get you to forgive her again

I ve forgiven her but can't take her back

3 Likes

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by DanArewaa: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Finish my liquor without my consent.
[/s]
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Kobicove(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alcohol abuse
Drug addiction
Violence!
Terminal illness
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by 24kmagic: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
kiss
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by EmzyT: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
If there's one thing i hate in this life, it should be: calling a woman morethan 3 times ( I don't call anyone outside my family morethan 3 missed call, unless it's an Emergency) and she doesn't pick (Yes, she might be busy or not close to her phone, etc) but atleast try to call back, even if its Flashing, flash.. Don't just act like nothing happened tongue

My dear, I'll Dump your silly ass tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by KingWarri: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Digitiminimi:
Cheating?
Lies?
Communication?
Bad sex? etc.
What?

All of the above except "what".

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by THUNDER4real(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
CORONA VIRUS

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by KingWarri: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
EmzyT:
If there's one thing i hate in this life, it should be: calling a woman morethan 3 times ( I don't call anyone outside my family morethan 3 missed call, unless it's an Emergency) and she doesn't pick (Yes, she might be busy or not close to her phone, etc) but atleast try to call back, even if its Flashing, flash.. Don't just act like nothing happened tongue

My dear, I'll Dump your silly ass tongue

I get piss of when a girl can't even flash or text me....

And even the ones that always wait for you to call or start a chat first.

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by evil1: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cheating
Lies...lack of trust
Serious health issues.
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Digitiminimi: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
evil1:
Cheating
Lies...lack of trust
Serious health issues.
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Zayttoven: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Texting messages like a 10 year old.

Wtf is api instead of happy,
Gud - Good

I'm cringing trying to remember them.

Girl, get off my phone with that shit.

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Akinbahm(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2020
J111333:
I may forgive cheating with repentance ofcourse, lies with good reason but nagging is one thing that can make me stay away from a woman.

Then if I find out you have intentionally slept with a married man or have done an abortion except for health reasons as directed by a physician, you're not the woman for me.

It may sound weird to someone but these are my standards and I keep strictly to them no matter the consequences.

In as much as I concur with the nagging also but I can still overlook the nagging of a thing but LIES I once beat the hell outta my kid bro just because of lies.

Some people are naturally endowed with lying (funny enough glaring lies) I could remember I have to part ways with two different damsels just because of lie...
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Digitiminimi: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Akinbahm:

In as much as I concur with the nagging also but I can still overlook the nagging of a thing but LIES I once beat the hell outta my kid bro just because of lies.

Some people are naturally endowed with lying (funny enough glaring lies) I could remember I have to part ways with two different damsels just because of lie...
grin cool bro
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Abortion or giving me STI I know nothing of angry
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by luwiizy(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Manipulation

1 Like

Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Digitiminimi: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Abortion or giving me STI I know nothing of angry
grin grin
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Vivianagoja(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
I'll go with communication because its the bedrock of all the others
Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by Digitiminimi: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Vivianagoja:
I'll go with communication because its the bedrock of all the others
sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? / Share Your Coincidence Meeting Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.