Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba (2198 Views)

Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
I made a transfer of 135,100 to Nnaamah Uchenna on 5th of February 2021 hoping to buy 20 numbers of standing fan with plugs and bulb. Up till now he refused to pick my calls and I am furious with him. I sent him a message on WhatsApp and he read my chat and refused to reply. I made a little investigation about him and I found out this is how they defraud people there money. I am very furious right now. Please if you know alaba international market, ojo very well this bastard stays at block 18 number 4. His name is Nnaamah Uchenna and his phone number is 08161252329, 08186788181. If you can help me get hold of this boy on Monday I will be very grateful.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by tesseract: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2021
When they get caught and tied up, they'll say it's the devil. Please quietly go to the police.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Shelumiel: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Report him to the police and his bank. From there the authorities will be able to block his account and make him wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2021
tesseract:
When they get caught and tied up, they'll say it's the devil. Please quietly go to the police.

Bro I dey owerri and he's in lagos
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by obiekunie2: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Bro I dey owerri and he's in lagos

Dont trust anybody in lagos.

YES I MEAN ANYBODY IN LAGOS.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Jerryherd: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2021
angry

Report him to the police with your bank statement and proof of transaction, they might ask you to get court order to get his account frozen but that's not difficult

After you do the legal side,next is the Social Media side

Head to Rant HQ on Facebook, post his pictures , number and explain his crime, go on twitter too and do the same

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
angry

Report him to the police with your bank statement and proof of transaction, they might ask you to get court order to get his account frozen but that's not difficult

After you do the legal side,next is the Social Media side

Head to Rant HQ on Facebook, post his pictures , number and explain his crime, go on twitter too and do the same

Thanks bro I appreciate
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by AmazingELixir: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Op so you don't know the way to police system faa .. somebody should leave their hustle and be going round to look for some mofo that defrauded you....SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Originalsly: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmm.... put bounty on his head..... nice clear photo... no mistaken identity... sooo many boyssss into cash for bash... N5000 for broken jaw.... N3000 per leg...... N1500 for nose.... make him live like bird.... no safe place to rest.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by slimjohn2k5: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2021
But u know his shop and why not go there yourself.
If you are not in lagos how sure are you he gave you the right shop address.
Also if you are in lagos, what do you want anyone that see him to do.
Some of these guys are smart enough to use people Pic as their dp both on Facebook, whatsapp. Are you sure you will not go and deal with the wrong person?

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
But u know is shop and why not go there yourself.
If you are not in lagos how sure are you he gave you the right shop address.
Also if you are in lagos, what do you want anyone that see him to do.
Some of these guys are smart enough to use people Pic as their dp both on Facebook, whatsapp. Are you sure you will not go and deal with the wrong person?

Bro I stay at owerri and I always buy market from him all the time. I have met him in person when I went to lagos so I know him and his shop number.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Skyfornia(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Bro I stay at owerri and I always buy market from him all the time. I have met him in person when I went to lagos so I know him and his shop number.

Bros I'm tempted to slap you after reading this comment. So you know him and his shop yet you are looking for someone to do the job for you? Abi you wan hire assassin?

What is stopping you from coming to lagos and arrest him yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Skyfornia:

Bros I'm tempted to slap you after reading this comment. So you know him and his shop yet you are looking for someone to do the job for him? Abi you wan hire assassin?

Bro it's as easy as u think.. pls I need a help
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Skyfornia(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Bro it's as easy as u think.. pls I need a help

You haven't answered my question. What is stopping you from coming down to lagos to arrest or sort out the issue with him?

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by ikeno(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2021
you have been transacting business with him for quite a whole and you kwn him very well according to you,.then you make out time and come down to lagos and apprehend him yourself with the help of the police.
if you say someone should help you to apprehend him for you on what ground.
do not let some ppl to scam you the more in the guise that they have apprehended him but they need money for this and that.
its better you come to lagos in other to recover your money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Xxx123xxx(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.... put bounty on his head..... nice clear photo... no mistaken identity... sooo many boyssss into cash for bash... N5000 for broken jaw.... N3000 per leg...... N1500 for nose.... make him live like bird.... no safe place to rest.
grin So Gangster.
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by joefengzy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Always buy from a registered organizations nitnjust a random people in the street
I am sorry bother
Ill be at alaba tomorrow morning
Ill check fir the people incharge of alaba union
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Lawdis(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
He had lost the money to bet9aija maybe still waiting for the next ticket to cash out.....that's why grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
joefengzy:
Always buy from a registered organizations nitnjust a random people in the street
I am sorry bother
Ill be at alaba tomorrow morning
Ill check fir the people incharge of alaba union

Thanks bro I will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by MediMedi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

You know him, his shop why not go there yourself.
You're here acting like woman
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
MediMedi:

You know him, his shop why not go there yourself.
You're here acting like woman

It's not as easy as u see it bro..
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Sluvist(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Try and get a bank transaction statement and keep it safe, proceed to any court of law and write your complain with all the details ( i.e recipient account name & number, your account name and number, date of transaction and bank transaction statement). Court can order the recipient bank to pay you back all your money. But if your claim is take them double wahala for you.
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sluvist:
Try and get a bank transaction statement and keep it safe, proceed to any court of law and write your complain with all the details ( i.e recipient account name & number, your account name and number, date of transaction and bank transaction statement). Court can order the recipient bank to pay you back all your money. But if your claim is take them double wahala for you.

I will do this on monday
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by femi4: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I made a transfer of 135,100 to Nnaamah Uchenna on 5th of February 2021 hoping to buy 20 numbers of standing fan with plugs and bulb. Up till now he refused to pick my calls and I am furious with him. I sent him a message on WhatsApp and he read my chat and refused to reply. I made a little investigation about him and I found out this is how they defraud people there money. I am very furious right now. Please if you know alaba international market, ojo very well this bastard stays at block 18 number 4. His name is Nnaamah Uchenna and his phone number is 08161252329, 08186788181. If you can help me get hold of this boy on Monday I will be very grateful.

Thank you
You ll be surprise that he owns no shop in alaba

Why pay without seeing goods or using trusted person to help you buy and shipped to you. You are high class mugu
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Stevyne: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Thank you
How much you go drop make I help u run am
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by NnamdiN: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's difficult to hold on to someone because of something you read online na. You have to come to lag and report to alaba task force. This guy probably doesn't have a shop, he may have gained your trust while perfecting plans to dupe you, the block you mentioned is far from where I can be of any help.
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Skyfornia:

Bros I'm tempted to slap you after reading this comment. So you know him and his shop yet you are looking for someone to do the job for him? Abi you wan hire assassin?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wore Revealing Dress – Ultimate Love Star, Theresa / WHY CHEATING IS RAMPANT IN THE SOCIETY / He Pampers Me A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.