Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. (3375 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
I mean how do you cope sexually when your wife is pregnant, no more or once a while sex from your wife, so how do you cope,
A colleague of mine says that her wife know that he flaunt and have sex with other girls when his wife is pregnant so he told me is about maturity so the way you treat your wife with love and understanding and she will understand, and she gets angry sometimes but they resolve it, so it's that love or I don't just know, am confused, am really confused because every wife's is not the same, like another colleague of mine said that when his wife is pregnant, his wife will go and get him a pack of condom to do what ever he wants to do, so he will not come home for like two weeks so that is really terrifying from my point of view... He said that is not easy to stay faithful no matter what that the body needs it... Hmmm. so from your own view how do you cope when your wife is pregnant?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by culf: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
pregnancy does not stop sex with wifey, every other reason is just a flimsy, stupid excuse to cheat.

21 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Juliusmomoh: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Small child question..... Sex is good with pregnant wife

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
there is nothing wrong with having sex with your pregnant wife, you just have to be gentle and caring....cheating men who go behind the back of their pregnant wives (to satisfy their own sexual needs), are selfish and inconsiderate. some pregnant women out there are even more h0rny during pregnancy than normal (due to their raging hormones).

a caring man should be able to have sex with his wife up to the last month of pregnancy, no biggie!
an unfaithful person will always come up with BS reason as to why he "had to" cheat.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is your wife pregnant?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by wizod(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
I use to stop having sex with my pregnant wife on d last week of delivery. Having sex with a pregnant wife is bae

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by articleme(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Be understanding
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by chatinent: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
Excuse me, 'her wife?' Whose wife?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
I mean how do you cope sexually when your wife is pregnant, no more or once a while sex from your wife, so how do you cope,
A colleague of mine says that her wife know that he flaunt and have sex with other girls when his wife is pregnant so he told me is about maturity so the way you treat your wife with love and understanding and she will understand, and she gets angry sometimes but they resolve it, so it's that love or I don't just know, am confused, am really confused because every wife's is not the same, like another colleague of mine said that when his wife is pregnant, his wife will go and get him a pack of condom to do what ever he wants to do, so he will not come home for like two weeks so that is really terrifying from my point of view... He said that is not easy to stay faithful no matter what that the body needs it... Hmmm. so from your own view how do you cope when your wife is pregnant?

Even before you got her pregnant. Wasn't she always complaining of headache, making flimsy excuses so as to withhold sex?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by MightySparrow: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Your friend's kongi no know holiday?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Chummynoni(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
it is surprising when people thinks pregnancy impede love making. I had sex with my fiancee till the day she gave birth. even the day she gave birth, we just had sex not up to 20minutes b4 she labor. Note: I am not advocating for pregnancy outside wedlock.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Pisol(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sex is very good when your wife is pregnant.. it lubricates the tissues making it easier for the lady to give birth without tearing. It also prevent Caesarean section.

So if you are a man and you don't top your wife when she is pregnant, you are a boy not yet a husband

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by merieam16(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chummynoni:
it is surprising when people thinks pregnancy impede love making. I had sex with my fiancee till the day she gave birth. even the day she gave birth, we just had sex not up to 20minutes b4 she labor. Note: I am not advocating for pregnancy outside wedlock.
Do d needful if ure nt advocating.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Small child question..... Sex is good with pregnant wife
I mean if the woman do not want to have sex? I know it is good for pregnant woman, and the man is ready to have sex what will the man do?
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
culf:
pregnancy does not stop sex with wifey, every other reason is just a flimsy, stupid excuse to cheat.
Ok
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Carchoice:
Is your wife pregnant?
no, am just asking because of the character some men have against their wife when they are pregnant.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Definitely not an excuse to cheat! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Juliusmomoh: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
I mean if the woman do not want to have sex? I know it is good for pregnant woman, and the man is ready to have sex what will the man do?
Wetin ur mind tell u ?
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Xxx123xxx(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chummynoni:
..You literally Bleep her till she gave birth,guy you bhad.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by samwash(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Many children too full this forum self.
90% of pregnant women love sex,some of them are sexually very active this period, infact if you make love to your wife durring pregnancy period the feeling is wow!!! You nor go want make she give birth.
Why I even they expose this secret self.
Only legitimate marriage couple can relate.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Drsnives(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
wizod:
I use to stop having sex with my pregnant on d last week of delivery. Having sex with a pregnant wife is bae

I don dea pity madam already
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Akhigbeblog(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's a lie, don't follow your colleagues advice they want to scatter your marriage
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have to take another Bottle of Beer and Reread this article and get back to you!
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by fwzolamide1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Berra Bleep your wife very well during pregnancy, in order to let the kids know resemble you completely.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
wizod:
I use to stop having sex with my pregnant on d last week of delivery. Having sex with a pregnant wife is bae
Don't you hit the poor baby? undecided
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Don't you hit the poor baby? undecided

grin grin grin Weird how this particular question never fails to pop up when this kind of topic is going on.

Actually, the preeq won't hit the baby during sex cause babies come in this sac (like a strong, stretchy but transparent nylon) that has everything they need and consequently covers/protect them from intrusions and co. A mini capsule, if you'd like, called the amniotic sac. No amount of penetration can break it.

At least that I know of.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by mkoabiola: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
E de sweet more during pregnancy.

Jus take it easy
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2020
If any girl get pregnant for me now she go enjoy grin
Cause I had a covo with my elder anty in France just now she saw my WhatsApp status and she told me jokingly that if I impregnate a girl,she will settle the bills for us to come to the French country to give birth to citizen grin
I dey hunt girl wey I go lash pregnancy now grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by galaxy2020(m): 2:04am On Jul 28, 2020
Chummynoni:
..you committed fornication, go and ask God for forgiveness bro. Make sure you marry that girl legally.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
Change style now.
doggy style, sideways or one leg up

Pregnancy shouldn't stop sex
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by olasaad(f): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. by paulolee(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2020
looking for go ahead permission to cheat..

(1) (2) (Reply)

(1) / Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? / Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.