Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi (57732 Views)

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by AnanseK(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
AudioNews:
Useless Abakiliki citizens,
Hw can u do such a tin,
Ar dis Ebonyi Really igbos?

They have now proved it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by adecz: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
undecided
Amaka tinz. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Gobynana: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
We are giving free and paid training on how to work online and get paid with upwork,Fiverr , mini importation Facebook ads and remote jobs...
If you are interested click on the link below:

https:///BFbGA967xL09bGXwPOmaKL
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by ud4u: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is a pity

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by nokatakata: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
So sad...the ipod billionaires used him for rituals

2 Likes

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Blaze232(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
tspun:

You are very stupid to used such word.
What make them different from the rest of igbos

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

Ebonyi are not igbos. This is really diabolic. Instead of you to condemn the act of your people, you're ranting like a confused antelope

4 Likes

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
How does one use a Navy officer for rituals? grin cheesy
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dokyOloye: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

I disagree, he was killed by fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi. angry

Any one in doubt may seek clarification from ipob miscreants.
if you had half a sense,you would deduce d officer was probably a victim of the tit for tat violence going on b/w the community and their Benue neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by DatAbujaBoy: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin angry
Simplyleo:

2 Likes

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by EzeNdiAra: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

I agree, he was killed by fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi. angry

[s]Any one in doubt may seek clarification from ipob miscreants.[/s]

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by OdefaGirl(f): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Young man.....RIP

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by nedekid: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Continue, it remains 2 more times to complete 10 mentions of igbo or ipob per day for your prick to stand. Just 2 more. grin

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Chimookigwe: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
RIP to the people involved in this madness.

They would understand the difference between Naval officers and Soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ogochukwu Anioke, Abakaliki

https://thenationonlineng.net/navy-invades-ebonyi-community-exhume-remains-of-missing-officer/

It seems he was still in NDA or Onne at the time he was murdered. A promising young officer.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Buffalo2(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ha! I pity that community. A Naval Officer? The whole community should just forget it.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by JudasNaCarrot: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Erosion2020:
Judas you are the primitive one here, what culture,food and housing you are talking about ?
Have you been to Ebonyi before or you just want to riddicule your ancestors?

Dave Umahi remain the best East of the Niger.

Hang if you can
My talk pain this one well well.

Oye ahia Gala, La cassara na pure water.

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by frozen70(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ogochukwu Anioke, Abakaliki

https://thenationonlineng.net/navy-invades-ebonyi-community-exhume-remains-of-missing-officer/

What has this small young man done to them

When the military strike now on them, we will be blaming them
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by prophetfire: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

this ur mumu talk is getting stale.

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Erosion2020: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
My talk pain this one well well.

Oye ahia Gala, La cassara na pure water.
dey there the mis yarn while Ebonyi children keep moving forward.
Ebonyi people are doing well business wise,it is this stereotype that makes a lot of them to stay low...I refuse to keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by IamHonourable1: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
AudioNews:
Hw can u do such a tin,
Ebonyi state is not Igbo state.

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Franzese: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
See these people oooo,
Una go use military man count scores.
Just sleep with your two eyes open o.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by hgnbello(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
RIP. D Village Shld Get Ready 4 Deir Action.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Erosion2020: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Blaze232:

Ebonyi are not igbos. This is really diabolic. Instead of you to condemn the act of your people, you're ranting like a confused antelope
Ok you are the Igbo abi?
Like the person you quoted...gone are the days you discriminate Ebonyians and make jokes about them, today Ebonyi is the fastest growing city in the East makes ur stomach to rumbles okwa ya.
You're a confuse imbe here

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Erosion2020: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
IamHonourable1:

Ebonyi state is not Igbo state.
ur fada
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Bestmano20: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
AudioNews:
Hw can u do such a tin,
shut up
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Kinematics: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
I'm not surprised, get rich by any means.

Na dem d developers..

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Crimsoneagle: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Las Las common sense is not really common. SMH

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by ensamy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
ndi wa wa shocked shocked shocked cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Dpharisee: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
tspun:

You are very stupid to used such word.
What make them different from the rest of igbos

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

Don't waste your time on those Afonjarudeens.
Meanwhile, it should be investigated if the officer was in anyway involved in the communal clash since he is from the Benue side
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by blackboy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
I remember the news when he went missing. I had hoped he would be rescued alive.
God have mercy. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Take the warnings of your lying scientists

We are already 2 minutes to 12 midnight
According to their Doomsday's clock

You'll Sha believe them If you won't believe God and His words

Anyways things won't be the same ever again
Say Goodbye to your old lives , your freedom, your rights,

Do u really believe this nonsense u wrote here?
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by humblebobojay(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace God we need your mercy in Nigeria o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.