Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi (57736 Views)

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by iammolise(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just killed an officer that didn't do anything to u like that just because he's from a rival village
When even someone from Ebonyi has said it himself that his people no well... What more can i say
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Zinny25(f): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
this naval officer looks very familiar... did he pass out of NDA in October 2016?
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by GistFullGround: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Zinny25:
this naval officer looks very familiar... did he pass out of NDA in October 2016?

ASK HIM
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by JudasNaCarrot: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Erosion2020:
dey there the mis yarn while Ebonyi children keep moving forward.
Ebonyi people are doing well business wise,it is this stereotype that makes a lot of them to stay low...I refuse to keep quiet
To you now what you just said made sense abi....

I know you are one of them....Okada and keke riders in Lagos and PH.
You people constitute nuisance wherever you go spoiling the good name of real Igbos.

Ndi Iberibe!
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by muhammad4islam: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
tspun:

You are very stupid to used such word.
What make them different from the rest of igbos

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

At least they could have locate all the shrine and burn it to the ground. They have such effrontery. Well this is while when soldiers do their madness I don't blame them that much.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by muhammad4islam: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
about2wed:
The ruler of that area should be held responsible for him to provide the killer. Imaging killing an officer who never attack you

That's what I am saying, this is an insult to the Nigeria Navy. They could have hold the community and don't allow any body to move until investigation is over
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by asanwafo: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
When will we live with love in Nigeria...Oro Nigeria ti wa su mi baayi o
How can we live in love while we are all here promoting ethnicity, discord, lawlessness through fake news. Until we experience war, we will not rest
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2020
AudioNews:
Useless Abakiliki citizens,
Hw can u do such a tin,
Ar dis Ebonyi Really igbos?
You're just brainless!!!
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Frankcallys(m): 2:00am On Apr 20, 2020
tspun:

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

I wanted to respond to that ignoramus but changed my mind. He's not worth my 10cent!

I'm proudly Ebonyian
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by babadigu(m): 2:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria is a zoo; in fact! tongue
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by favour32(m): 2:45am On Apr 20, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Honestly....I always ask this same question because Ebonyi people are too primitive to be called Igbos.
Their ways and culture, the kind of house and food,dialect are all primitive.

Their governor is the worse of all the governors and that is why Wike dislike him like plague.

Nonsense and ingregients
You don hear dem dey speak their Igbo language?
If dem go deep for language other Igbos from Anambra or Enugu go shout say "hmm, we nor understand una language!"
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 3:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ogochukwu Anioke, Abakaliki

https://thenationonlineng.net/navy-invades-ebonyi-community-exhume-remains-of-missing-officer/

The unfortunate niggah was killed and eaten. That is what really happened.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 3:17am On Apr 20, 2020
babadigu:
Nigeria is a zoo; in fact! tongue

Mba! Biafra.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 3:19am On Apr 20, 2020
asanwafo:
How can we live in love while we are all here promoting ethnicity, discord, lawlessness through fake news. Until we experience war, we will not rest

The one wey una ancestors experience some decades ago never do?
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 3:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
"He said investigations revealed that the Naval Officer was killed and used for rituals by the people of the area with his head taken away by one of his killers".

These 5% of a thing, are at it again ooooooooo.
Of all the flat heads in their pigs pen, they choose to decapitate an innocent oval head.
Lord please forgive us our sins,
Lord we have learned our lessons,
Corona virus killing us, our leaders are killing us,
adding ipobians Voodooism will be too much for us to bear.
They practice Christianity in the day & turn to their mud gods at night.

I tell you, the hapless fellow was consumed by the chiefs in the community.

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 3:24am On Apr 20, 2020
aimmoney9:
THE BEST PANACEA THE GOVERNMENT OF EBONYI CAN PROLIFERATE IS FOR THE GOVT TO TAKE OVER THE LAND AS ITS OWN THAT WILL PUT AN END TO THE DISPUTE

Hmmmmmn! Lai wo we! See English! People de prolifetate panacea. Hmmmmmmmn!
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 3:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Blaze232:

Ebonyi are not igbos. This is really diabolic. Instead of you to condemn the act of your people, you're ranting like a confused antelope

grin grin grin I hear new tin today. Antelope wey confuse! Come de rant join. Ol' boy, you be hunter?
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by BEEFIE: 3:42am On Apr 20, 2020
the land in question should be survey and hand over to the Navy as a training camp named after the deceased
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 3:46am On Apr 20, 2020
CreekCommando:

Just shut up! The inexperienced small Navy boy was serving as war mercenary to his Agila community and was caught in the web of conflict due to inexperience. The best was to feed his useless body to the gods. Did the Navy approve of him going to war? Una dey joke but we're serious here in the East. Call us 2% or even 0% but we're tougher than you 100%ers, take it or leave it. Create a fair ground and we'll turn Nigeria to China in terms of ability to succeed in everything. The 'Ju man' Navy boy was a diarrhoea-infested dog.

So you killed and ate the poor boy. Fed him to the gods residing in your belly. Hmmmn. Eyi le o.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Sailorsoldier1: 4:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Zinny25:
he is a member of 65 Regular course
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Sailorsoldier1: 4:48am On Apr 20, 2020
CreekCommando:

Just shut up! The inexperienced small Navy boy was serving as war mercenary to his Agila community and was caught in the web of conflict due to inexperience. The best was to feed his useless body to the gods. Did the Navy approve of him going to war? Una dey joke but we're serious here in the East. Call us 2% or even 0% but we're tougher than you 100%ers, take it or leave it. Create a fair ground and we'll turn Nigeria to China in terms of ability to succeed in everything. The 'Ju man' Navy boy was a diarrhoea-infested dog.
you father is a fool, stop ur lies u idiot, he was going to do his introduction in his state of Benue and his Google map misled him to ur village u bastard. The is a Navy officer not an Army officer. Idiot said he was a mercenary sent to fight...BASTARD! I Wish I could see u in person....I'll skin u alive.

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by valirex: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Igbos and ritual killings is like 5&6
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Erosion2020:
Ok you are the Igbo abi?
Like the person you quoted...gone are the days you discriminate Ebonyians and make jokes about them, today Ebonyi is the fastest growing city in the East makes ur stomach to rumbles okwa ya.
You're a confuse imbe here
those guys you are quoting are afonjas.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Skmoda360(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Lotta murderers in this country..... undecided
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Skmoda360(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
dragunov:

The unfortunate niggah was killed and eaten. That is what really happened.
You dey there when em eat am? lipsrsealed
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by chukwubele(f): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
This is horrible, I remember being sent the post that declared him missing. Just two days ago, I remembered and asked of him from the military personnel that sent me the post to forward to my contacts. He said no feedback yet, and that no news had reached them. Now this�. May God rest his soul and console his family. May we not walk on the day the blood lust is afoot.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Lindalilian: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Blaze232:

Ebonyi are not igbos. This is really diabolic. Instead of you to condemn the act of your people, you're ranting like a confused antelope

look at your foolishness at it's peak, and you are still blabbering like someone who's using infared to think.

you are just as primitive as your father, Yoruba ass licking bastard.

where was ebonyi state carved out from ?? argue with your history

the same people like you calls enugu people ndi Wawa, reason why igbos ain't moving forward and can never move forward

the rejected stone has become the chief corner ebonyi state will rule over other eastern states in due time, it has started already and the revolution continues.

hatred for fellow human is what I hate just cos they are diverse people separated by states

tueh
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by blissmandate(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
When will we live with love in Nigeria...Oro Nigeria ti wa su mi baayi o
nothing like love anywhere. solution to the issue is to decimate Igbo across Yorubaland. Igbo are useless
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Thomist(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
tspun:

Though am not from Ebonyi, thanks for the reply.

We are all Igbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Zinny25(f): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
he is a member of 65 Regular course
ok thought he was a member of 63RC.

that means he just graduated sef,so painful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.