Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi (57735 Views)

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by mu2sa2: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Igbo! Igbo!! Igbo!!!
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by LZAA: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

I disagree, he was killed by fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi. angry

Any one in doubt may seek clarification from ipob miscreants.

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by justclinton(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
"He said investigations revealed that the Naval Officer was killed and used for rituals by the people of the area with his head taken away by one of his killers".

These 5% of a thing, are at it again ooooooooo.
Of all the flat heads in their pigs pen, they choose to decapitate an innocent oval head.
Lord please forgive us our sins,
Lord we have learned our lessons,
Corona virus killing us, our leaders are killing us,
adding ipobians Voodooism will be too much for us to bear.
They practice Christianity in the day & turn to their mud gods at night.

That's not the issue...he was used for rituals and he was killed by the neigbouring villagers which do we take?
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by DabuIIIT: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
They learnt this from the real mining industrialists elsewhere

grin
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by guru90: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Enough of this IPOB miscreant.

Are you ok at all?

Ever since I registered in this forum, I never insult any tribe.

Stop this IPOD talk here......

If we want to fight and get our own freedom, it is not a sin...

Think wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by tspun(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Blaze232:

Ebonyi are not igbos. This is really diabolic. Instead of you to condemn the act of your people, you're ranting like a confused antelope
am not your mate so I won't waste my time quoting u again, because I know that's how u insult your father at home
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by HeightsKE: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
The culprits should face the full weight of the law.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Osidazz19: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes oh, soon they will be asking for evidence but if the story had been about some unseen "suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen ", ha no evidence is necessary. Na to start abusing Buhari and Tinubu.
Ipob retards are one of the main problems of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Osidazz19: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Developers using human for sacrifice? No you did say that. These are the most advanced of the African tribes.
Yeah right.

I'm sure that the governor is lying, he was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen. Na cover up by Buhari and the cabal.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by CreekCommando: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Blaze232:

Ebonyi are not igbos. This is really diabolic. Instead of you to condemn the act of your people, you're ranting like a confused antelope
Just shut up! The inexperienced small Navy boy was serving as war mercenary to his Agila community and was caught in the web of conflict due to inexperience. The best was to feed his useless body to the gods. Did the Navy approve of him going to war? Una dey joke but we're serious here in the East. Call us 2% or even 0% but we're tougher than you 100%ers, take it or leave it. Create a fair ground and we'll turn Nigeria to China in terms of ability to succeed in everything. The 'Ju man' Navy boy was a diarrhoea-infested dog.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by ajani68: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
When will we live with love in Nigeria...Oro Nigeria ti wa su mi baayi o
Oku die no su e, maa foriti.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by ajani68: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
When will we live with love in Nigeria...Oro Nigeria ti wa su mi baayi o
Oku die ko su e, maa foriti.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Osidazz19: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
CreekCommando:

Just shut up! The inexperienced small Navy boy was serving as war mercenary to his Agila community and was caught in the web of conflict due to inexperience. The best was to feed his useless body to the gods. Did the Navy approve of him going to war? Una dey joke but we're serious here in the East. Call us 2% or even 0% but we're tougher than you 100%ers, take it or leave it. Create a fair ground and we'll turn Nigeria to China in terms of ability to succeed in everything. The 'Ju man' Navy boy was a diarrhoea-infested dog.
[/s]

Pls whatever drug you are smoking is killing your brain cells. Ipob terrorist bragging about killing an innocent man. The law should hunt down ipob terrorist monkeys like you and put you out of your miserable existence.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by GamalNasser: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Stop trying so hard to absolve Fulani herdsmen , if it was herds men the people will know and since no herdman was involved can you see no one mentioned their name here
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by okeybarca: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

It will not be well with you.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by benitochakone(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ogochukwu Anioke, Abakaliki

https://thenationonlineng.net/navy-invades-ebonyi-community-exhume-remains-of-missing-officer/

Please Op don't post any information you are not sure about. I am close to the family and nothing has been confirmed yet. The Navy is yet to contact the parents as at time of writing this report. The body could be someone else for all we know. Investigations are still ongoing and I will give an update once final confirmation comes through
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by West2019(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
tspun:

You are very stupid to used such word.
What make them different from the rest of igbos

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

keep silent what concerns us with tekno and pantorakin came from unless abakaliki , original igbo will never do such barbaric act NDA student for that matter, I pray make Nigeria Navy personnel do operation destroy the community useless set of slavery people's selling charging and battery on Lagos high way, must everyone that comes from Benue state visit abakaliki from Agila? This barbaric act must end oyah agila � people make una visit them again
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by finalboss(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is why I cant Blame Uncle Ruckus
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by CreekCommando: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
"He said investigations revealed that the Naval Officer was killed and used for rituals by the people of the area with his head taken away by one of his killers".

These 5% of a thing, are at it again ooooooooo.
Of all the flat heads in their pigs pen, they choose to decapitate an innocent oval head.
Lord please forgive us our sins,
Lord we have learned our lessons,
Corona virus killing us, our leaders are killing us,
adding ipobians Voodooism will be too much for us to bear.
They practice Christianity in the day & turn to their mud gods at night.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by West2019(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria Navy should please go and destroy that stupid community in Ebonyi state , there stupid though is everyone want to be like then by selling charger and battery on Lagos high way imagin this young old boy of 22 yrs that just pass out from NDA, God punish Ebonyi people's .i wish I will be among the operation destroy the community by NN rip rugged � �����
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by AudioNews(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
tspun:

You are very stupid to used such word.
What make them different from the rest of igbos

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

Is lik u ar from Ebonyi state, 1 of de most useless state in SE
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by ChilamNk(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
a̶u̶̶d̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶e̶̶w̶̶s̶̶

u̶s̶̶e̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶̶ a̶b̶̶a̶̶k̶̶i̶̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶i̶̶ c̶̶i̶̶t̶̶i̶̶z̶̶e̶̶n̶̶s̶̶,

h̶w̶̶ c̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ u̶̶ d̶̶o̶̶ s̶̶u̶̶c̶̶h̶̶ a̶̶ t̶̶i̶̶n̶̶,

a̶r̶̶ d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ e̶b̶̶o̶̶n̶̶y̶̶i̶̶ r̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ i̶̶g̶̶b̶̶o̶̶s̶̶
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by AudioNews(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Erosion2020:
Read the news again and stop foaming from both mouth like a weakling imbeci...
How can dare you called a whole state useless?
The mod will not see this cretin to ban but they banned achi4u till November 2020.
Rubbish
Is lik u ar from Ebonyi state, Hahahah de Ban u till November hahaha
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Captaincee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Erosion2020: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
AudioNews:

Is lik u ar from Ebonyi state, Hahahah de Ban u till November hahaha
Yeah I'm di-okpara Ebonyi state and a proud one.
Stop tarnishing the image of state.

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Erosion2020: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
AudioNews:

Is lik u ar from Ebonyi state, 1 of de most useless state in SE
Useless state you said?
Leprosy twart that ur filthy fingers
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by EKOSuperior(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
AudioNews:
Useless Abakiliki citizens,
Hw can u do such a tin,
Ar dis Ebonyi Really igbos?
You are very stupid, your hatred is so glaring that it has affected your sense of reasoning.

I'm from Ngbo, the community where this act took place and I totally condemn such. You cannot talk ill of Ebonyi State, of course Ebonyians are better than you in all ramification if you doubt this tell me the state you are from let me know if you have the type of good governance, infrastructure and human development in Ebonyi state.

You are an inconsequential human, I detest your kind!

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
about2wed:
The ruler of that area should be held responsible for him to provide the killer. Imaging killing an officer who never attack you

That community have taken their madness to new level, they definitely bit more than they could chew. Officer! I read it in the punch that their king and councillor were linked to the murder and have been arrested
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
justclinton:

That's not the issue...he was used for rituals and he was killed by the neigbouring villagers which do we take?

Well, the head is missing. It is easier to guess, he was a victim of age long crisis between two communities. After the killing, one of the perpetrators decided to make good use of his head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.