Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi (57733 Views)

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by OlawaleBammie: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
tspun:

You are very stupid to used such word.
What make them different from the rest of igbos

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

Dat guy wey u quote sef na ibo oo
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

You dey there when em eat am? lipsrsealed

Guy, that is what happened considering their taste for human meat. You think they will just waste the body like that? I don't know if you're one of them, but one thing I know is this, Ibos are cannibals.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by Skmoda360(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
dragunov:

Guy, that is what happened considering their taste for human meat. You think they will just waste the body like that? I don't know if you're one of them, but one thing I know is this, Ibos are cannibals.
Dey among them ke....? Lol....ogbeni, mi o n shey Igbo ok..
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by dragunov: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Skmoda360:

Dey among them ke....? Lol....ogbeni, mi o n shey Igbo ok..

Good for you.
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by catherine1998: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
AudioNews:
Useless Abakiliki citizens,
Hw can u do such a tin,
Ar dis Ebonyi Really igbos?

Ask your prostitute mother, is your armed robber father that is useless, Idiot

1 Like

Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by catherine1998: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
tspun:

You are very stupid to used such word.
What make them different from the rest of igbos

This is a state with one of the lowest allocation from FG yet the hardworking citizens and their government are trying their best to be at the top

Do you know the like of patoranking, tekno and so many others are from that state, what makes them different from the rest igbos artists.

This rubbish needs to stop, gone are the days when u guys are allowed to used such word on ebonyi citizens because they are from the poorest region in East. Or because Lagos, Ogun, Oyo are most influential state in West does that makes Ondo or Osun less Yoruba citizens

I dare you to Tell me the name of your state less see if you are better than the citizens of Ebonyi state

Godbess you, I need more people like you on this platform, im ready for them too
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by catherine1998: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blaze232:

Ebonyi are not igbos. This is really diabolic. Instead of you to condemn the act of your people, you're ranting like a confused antelope

You are very stupid, is Ebonyi the only Igbo state were human beings are killed, people that kills their mothers, wives for rituals dont they come from somewhere? pastor king, Edwin of Nogu, Evans the kidnapper dont they come from somewhere, which state is renown for rituals in igboland? fools
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by catherine1998: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
To you now what you just said made sense abi....

I know you are one of them....Okada and keke riders in Lagos and PH.
You people constitute nuisance wherever you go spoiling the good name of real Igbos.

Ndi Iberibe!

Mumu, so riding keke is now worse than armed robbery & prostitution, no wonder all your people na criminal & akwula, bastard
Re: Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi by catherine1998: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
favour32:

You don hear dem dey speak their Igbo language?
If dem go deep for language other Igbos from Anambra or Enugu go shout say "hmm, we nor understand una language!"

Every state in Igboland has separate tongue not only Ebonyi, some part of anambra speak you cant hear, so say what you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.