Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi (20682 Views)

Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / Nyesom Wike Has Announced Partial Lockdown Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by dallyemmy: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
E like say na night Corona dey waka for Ebonyi state.
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by daddytime(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
blendz4real:

Use your head for once joor... That is the time of the day those outside the state including those who are sick would want to smuggle themselves into the state thereby jeopardising government effort on preventing the spread from reaching them. Intelligent fools everywhere

Animal...

For your mind now you get sense.

Asswipe.
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by Skmoda360(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

http://igberetvnews.com/1348260/gov-umahi-declares-full-lockdown-ebonyi-state-says-movement-700pm-700am/
Why are you contradicting yourself? Partial lockdown on your topic and full lockdown in your post....bro correct this thing jawre....no lemme reason you oooo.....
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by executive12: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's ok, it's only 7pm - 7am. Most people should be able to take care of the day's business within that period.
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by executive12: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:
Opportunity for everybody to flex him dictatorial muscle.

I never knew the virus was only active and contagious from 7pm to 7 am.

Everybody just dey give him own order sha

No cohesion of any sort.

It's only to enable them do house to house testing.
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by AsawanaDgreat: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lockdown at all times not certain period pls. Corona don't have time for movement, it moves at all times.
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by comrChris(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
I'm becoming worried about how nairalanders react to post without clear understanding, its fast getting out of hand.
Can't your common senses tell you all condemning the 7pm to 7am lockdown that its difficult for the covid-19 team set in place by state govt to monitor people's activities at night? hence the need for night movement restriction.
Which part of the country do you all live where people go to bed by 7pm? Do you people know when exactly is 7pm? Clubs, brothels, parties etc starts by this time, making hard for the covid 19 monitoring team.
All other covid 19 laws like, wearing nose mask, social distancing, every shop having sanitizer or water at their entrance etc are still on, actively enforced by the covid 19 team and law endorsement agencies.
Note that Dave has done enough in installing CCTV in Ebonyi and they are all working, so the border CCTV will be installed like he said and they will all work

1 Like

Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by uzore: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abeg hunger dey oh... Make anybody wey God touch en heart help... I go appreciate am... Any amount....

GTBANK

Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Really
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by Kingkosman: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
I dey see different comments condeming the lockdown buh if u reason am u ho notice say e shut down because of criminal activities that will start soon as a result of hunger
So to me I say kudos
Although we in the state are suffering it
Buh we go endure

1 Like

Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by SirWarlock: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Nigeria is in big trouble

We can't handle this case at Al

Come to think of it, we are all getting tired already, yet this case keep increasing

How will the education system cope without increasing the rate,. What about Nysc, .University,. Primary school

And don't forget the market woman he future for Nigeria is really not stable

Pray for Nigeria Daily

Pray that a Cure is discovered quickly
So sad cry. Just when my school programme was going fine
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by Erosion2020: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chekwume16:
This governor behaves like a tout most times. What do you want to achieve by declaring curfew at night. People mix up during the day punk!
I think you should read up some comments than calling a gov tout.
This curfew was targeted on night crawlers,bars, hotels and more especially those who sneak at night.
Punk.
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by blendz4real(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:

Animal...

For your mind now you get sense.

Asswipe.

I swear your brain dey leak... Borrow sense before it's too late. Ewu!
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by daddytime(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
blendz4real:

I swear your brain dey leak... Borrow sense before it's too late. Ewu!

Th

Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:

Thunder faya your head asswipe.

Before corona meet you na Dangote trailer go first match you scatter.

Anu mama

See him face like roasted goat wey dey smile.

Village champion.
Daddytime I respect you so much, I don't expect you to react this way

Just free the guy
Some people are just here to cause trouble
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by daddytime(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pharaoh350s:

Daddytime I respect you so much, I don't expect you to react this way

Just free the guy
Some people are just here to cause trouble

Thanks are

Please modify the quoted.
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by catherine1998: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
wiseoneking:
Well, Ebonyi state is the poorest of them and the least developed/ least Educated of the five but the Governor is working very hard i think. Not yet leading in any indices of development in Eastern states but they are coming up. The major area that can boost the development of the state is Massive investment in Education and Agriculture too. Building all this flashy structures is ok and welcomed but not the key thing like human development.

My guy focus on your state, other states you said inherited existing development which Ebonyi contributed,
Re: Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi by liquidfaya: 1:40am On May 03, 2020
Digmygold:
Dumb governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader / 'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.