Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced (1328 Views)

I Don't Think I Can Survive This Heart Break. 2022 Worst Year Of My Life / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by ManuelMount(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mine would be 2012 because of the following

1)Dana air crash
2) Nigeria not qualifying to nation's cup

What's yours
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by CoronaVirusPro: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
2020 Jan-Apr
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by chizpim(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
2019, I lost my father

2 Likes

Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Zayttoven: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020

I regretted spending approx 10m acquiring all the necessary Pilot licenses.
I was broke and didn't have enough flying hours.

But now, things are looking up.

Man's ballin' like Allen Iverson.

2 Likes

Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by ojun50(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dat year way MMM pack my small chance.
Lost my job dat same year......

But Today I dey smile with my wife beside me,
Honeymoon part na him I dey enjoy.....

1 Like

Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by doctore212(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2020

That year, I used my school fees to give one Olosho to buy Brazilian hair.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by MightySirKay(m): 12:13am On Apr 19, 2020
From JUNE last year till now. Got caught up in a wrong web and lost all i have saved for my HND, even sold the land i bought because of the debt. Still not back on my feet now. But i believe that things will soon fall back into place

1 Like

Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2020
MightySirKay:
From JUNE last year till now. Got caught up in a wrong web and lost all i have saved for my HND, even sold the land i bought because of the debt. Still not back on my feet now. But i believe that things will soon fall back into place
and so you haven't been able to process your HND right?
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by BitraderX: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2020
June 2016 ( can't even talk what I went through)
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by bosman50(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2020
A day i will never forget. Darkness filled the cloud.
May 29, 2019.
Buhari was sworn in.

3 Likes

Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Zayttoven:

I regretted spending approx 10m acquiring all the necessary Pilot licenses.
I was broke and didn't have enough flying hours.

But now, things are looking up.

Man's ballin' like Allen Iverson.
But you got no girlfriend, I pray you don't end your life feeling miserable because someone like you should have at least had a girlfriend in a serious relationship
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Every year has been sadness for me
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by kabanayol9(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2020
2019, April to September caused by Ojo Olupinla Emmanuel, i can never forget it.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Sadiqali24(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2020
I was the nassa(Nassarawa state student association) COEA Chapter president,the financial secretary together with some of the executive conspired against me till I was suspended.
during my suspension, him together with the acting president and treasurer siphon public funds.
my suspension was over and I return back and found everything in a mess.
to cut the long story short, the patron asked him to return the funds but he went ahead and send thugs to scare the patron, when he was caught, he mention my name that we planned it together.
I was invited by the police for questioning, after series of investigation that prove I wasn't even aware when he planned the onslaught and of course he said that in written, I was given a bail though not free.
I spend two days of my life in police cell, from Saturday till Monday of that year.
upon all what happened, I graduated with a cgpa of 4.25 from the department of physics and I'm currently working. 2018 was a year I will never forget in a hurry.

modify........
The Reason I Was Suspended.
one fateful morning a student in his year two came to my room crying profusely that he didn't write his exam yesterday cuz he didn't have a Nassa receipt, in my school, to get your school fees receipt, you'll have to pay for Nassa receipt. No school fees receipt no exams.
that he is on the verge of not writing another exams today if I didn't help him, of course with the tears in his eyes, I put a phone through the financial secretary that I'll send a student he should give him a receipt but his line was off, in other not to waste the student time cuz his exam is just ten minutes away that day, I offered to give him a receipt from the one kept with me. you all know during exams period in school students usually go broke, he gave me N500 Naira for two pieces instead of N800 cuz he said, he has a younger brother too.
I gave him the receipt not knowing that the fin.sec. and some excos send him to get the receipt.
they went straight to the dean student affairs and told him, I was selling receipt N250 each in my own personal account with the two receipt I gave that morning as evidence, I was suspended there and then.

if you want to help, think very well before doing that cuz most at times, it's people you trust that dig your grave.
I hope my little story teaches a lesson or two.

8 Likes

Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by MightySirKay(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
and so you haven't been able to process your HND right?
HND? When i am battling to feed myself. Had to move in back with my parents to avoid hunger and suicide during this lockdown. Life don tire man.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Zayttoven: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

But you got no girlfriend, I pray you don't end your life feeling miserable because someone like you should have at least had a girlfriend in a serious relationship

I thought it would be easy as I projected but honestly it isn't.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Blackfire(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2020
I voted for buhari 2015, and stubbornly did again in 2019...

What was I thinking?

1 Like

Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Zayttoven:

I thought it would be easy as I projected but honestly it isn't.
You need to be more humbled, take yourself down, don't make your requisite too complicated.
I have a friend like you, handsome, educated, from a good family with a good job, my friend is very nice, he was my MSC senior. But he's still single now with all his good characteristics because he wants something perfect and when he sees a girl, he would think he would get a better one and missed people he should have dated. Now, he will keep telling me to help him get a girlfriend.
My present boyfriend will also end up like you if I break up with him, because he thinks he's too good. If not for me, he will still be single now looking for the perfect girlfriend.
You guys are just too stupid, you should understand that what is most important in a girl is the willingness to be good and great, once you have that, you can tailor your partner to be whatever else you desire.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Zayttoven: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

You need to be more humbled, take yourself down, don't make your requisite too complicated.
I have a friend like you, handsome, educated, from a good family with a good job, my friend is very nice, he was my MSC senior. But he's still single now with all his good characteristics because he wants something perfect and when he sees a girl, he would think he would get a better one and missed people he should have dated. Now, he will keep telling me to help him get a girlfriend.
My present boyfriend will also end up like you if I break up with him, because he thinks he's too good. If not for me, he will still be single now looking for the perfect girlfriend.
You guys are just too stupid, you should understand that what is most important in a girl is the willingness to be good and great, once you have that, you can tailor your partner to be whatever else you desire.

No offense, but your relationship sounds or perhaps feels less than ideal.
Judging from what you said, it seems you're doing your boyfriend a huge favour by being his girlfriend.
So why are you still in it?
You obviously don't sound happy.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Chillext(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2020
No year can be worse than this year, I lost my 10years job without gratuity in March followed by this lockdown, the suffering no be here
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
2002/2003 and 2007/2008 Premier League seasons when we were 12 points and 5 points respectively ahead of Man Utd and still lost on both occasions, in that 2003 I did my first NECO and it is not a good thing to remember and later in the year to register for WAEC GCE, I was around 70mins late to the practical Chemistry because of the wrong time table
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
MightySirKay:
HND? When i am battling to feed myself. Had to move in back with my parents to avoid hunger and suicide during this lockdown. Life don tire man.
@ bolded.
The best gift God has given to mankind.
No matter what they'll always welcome you back.
The sane ones though
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Ibechris2: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Blackfire:
I voted for buhari 2015, and stubbornly did again in 2019...

What was I thinking?

Then don't complain to us that u are suffering cos u caused it.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by MightySirKay(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
@ bolded.
The sane ones though
That's true though. They took me back when friends deserted me, even though they are both struggling too. If not for them, don't know what would have happened to me.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by MiaB(f): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Last year was terrible for me
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Yxxx: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chillext:
No year can be worse than this year, I lost my 10years job without gratuity in March followed by this lockdown, the suffering no be here
God will see you through.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Chillext(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yxxx:

God will see you through.
Amen
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by MightySirKay(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
@ bolded.
The sane ones though
Why did you say the sane ones because i believe no matter what, parent can't castaway their children
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Babythicksme17(f): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
2017 bad and terrible year for me

Lost my big sis cry cry Rip my love.
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Wenkivincent: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sadiqali24:
I was the nassa(Nassarawa state student association) COEA Chapter president,the financial secretary together with some of the executive conspired against me till I was suspended.
during my suspension, him together with the acting president and treasurer siphon public funds.
my suspension was over and I return back and found everything in a mess.
to cut the long story short, the patron asked him to return the funds but he went ahead and send thugs to scare the patron, when he was caught, he mention my name that we planned it together.
I was invited by the police for questioning, after series of investigation that prove I wasn't even aware when he planned the onslaught and of course he said that in written, I was given a bail though not free.
I spend two days of my life in police cell, from Saturday till Monday of that year.
upon all what happened, I graduated with a cgpa of 4.25 from the department of physics and I'm currently working. 2018 was a year I will never forget in a hurry.

modify........
The Reason I Was Suspended.
one fateful morning a student in his year two came to my room crying profusely that he didn't write his exam yesterday cuz he didn't have a Nassa receipt, in my school, to get your school fees receipt, you'll have to pay for Nassa receipt. No school fees receipt no exams.
that he is on the verge of not writing another exams today if I didn't help him, of course with the tears in his eyes, I put a phone through the financial secretary that I'll send a student he should give him a receipt but his line was off, in other not to waste the student time cuz his exam is just ten minutes away that day, I offered to give him a receipt from the one kept with me. you all know during exams period in school students usually go broke, he gave me N500 Naira for two pieces instead of N800 cuz he said, he has a younger brother too.
I gave him the receipt not knowing that the fin.sec. and some excos send him to get the receipt.
they went straight to the dean student affairs and told him, I was selling receipt N250 each in my own personal account with the two receipt I gave that morning as evidence, I was suspended there and then.

if you want to help, think very well before doing that cuz most at times, it's people you trust that dig your grave.
I hope my little story teaches a lesson or two.
yes ooh Cha! That year won't be friendly
Re: Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
MightySirKay:
Why did you say the sane ones because i believe no matter what, parent can't castaway their children
in my side Here there are some type of parents especially the fathers who are so tough and hardhearted.
But i thank God for my parents tho.
I really broke their heart but when I came back as a prodigal son they still accepted me back and gave me a second chance even when they are still managing and struggling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions To Ask A Girl That’ll Bring Her Closer To You Than Before / Leaked ‘atopa’ Video Of A Manager & His Co-worker Surface Online / Have You Ever Saved Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.