Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only (6948 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by graciamore(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Giversnaverlack:
I want to sow a seed of 50k to 5women pregnant and mothers only. Please Pray for me as am coming out of this lockdown, let me conceive, God should remember me with and bless my womb with triplets. I really need your prayers upon my womb and I will come back to testify. Thank you
... Giversnaverlack please sow seed in my life my sister please bless me, I swear praying for those trusting you God for the fruit of the womb is what I love to dong I will continue to pray and pray and pray and foe you... Am pregnant and can't even buy what I crave for.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by graciamore(f): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Giversnaverlack:
I want to sow a seed of 50k to 5women pregnant and mothers only. Please Pray for me as am coming out of this lockdown, let me conceive, God should remember me with and bless my womb with triplets. I really need your prayers upon my womb and I will come back to testify. Thank you
God bless you will definatly affect testify soon, I your womb are blessed MA. 3058464286 first bank...
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by eletu11(f): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Am a mother of 2..single mother.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Jj222(f): 3:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Weather u saw in my life or not, as a mother of many, I believe n have seen u been mother of many like me. I have given testimonies to many mothers on not knowing what is called push during delivery. God brings our my child when d time is right for him which till last night I keep thanking him d way I use to deliver my kids . So yours can never be different. In Jesus name Amen.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Jj222(f): 3:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Weather u sow in my life or not, as a mother of many, I believe n have seen u been mother of many like me. I have given testimonies to many mothers on not knowing what is called push during delivery. God brings our my child when d time is right for him which till last night I keep thanking him d way I use to deliver my kids . So yours can never be different. In Jesus name Amen.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by MrsTgee: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Giversnaverlack:

Congratulations OP.
Take the next step of faith, name your baby/babies, call their names in prayer and start buying baby things gradually. May the mercy and favor of God speak for you. Your womb is blessed and your children shall surround your table in Jesus name.
We await your testimony.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Juleedear(f): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2020
As a mother and a prophetess,it has been my prayers since the beginning of this lockdown that everyone believing God for babies will come out with testimonies. So shall it be for you in Jesus name.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by khaffi2(f): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
My dear. God will bless you with your heart desire. I'm a mother too, had just few months delay after marriage before i conceived, those few months ehn...hmmm...so I understand perfectly and pray your request should be from your mouth to God's ears. Amen
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
fluffydec12:
I am a mum of 2, pls support my Okrika business with this giveaway. You can check my previous posts in this forum to verify that am not a scammer. Your miracle is near.

Have u gotten the Mannequins??
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by fluffydec12: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

Have u gotten the Mannequins??

Not yet, would be happy to get. The economy is biting hard. God bless you for remembering me.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
fluffydec12:

Not yet, would be happy to get. The economy is biting hard. God bless you for remembering me.

How much issit and how many do you want??
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by graciamore(f): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

How much issit and how many do you want??
AstroG please sir I need help too, remember me please , my own is food. I thanks in advance God bless your large heart
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
graciamore:
AstroG please sir I need help too, remember me please , my own is food. I thanks in advance God bless your large heart

Hmmmmm,ah rarely send females money

Oya send ur Aza,make ah credit u
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by graciamore(f): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=AstroG post=88738290]

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by graciamore(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

Oya send ur Aza,make ah credit u
thank you soo much sir I appreciate 3058464282 first bank thank you again sir
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
graciamore:
Ahhh thank you sir Am grateful fa.. Am just smiling here. 3058464286 first bank Eucharia onoja

Done
Manage the 3k

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Movie12: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

Done
Manage the 3k
Sir any amount will be good for me and my family too for food
2209297232 zenith bank
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by graciamore(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

Done
Manage the 3k
manage ke...am so so grateful sir God bless u bountifully
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by graciamore(f): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

Done
Manage the 3k
manage ke, am so so grateful sir, I God bless you bountifully... Thanks for making me smile this evening
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Movie12:

Sir any amount will be good for me and my family too for food
2209297232 zenith bank

Done

Manage the 3k

This Is my Last Giveaway for now

STAY SAFE

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
graciamore:
manage ke, am so so grateful sir, I God bless you bountifully... Thanks for making me smile this evening

Your Welcome cool
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

Your Welcome cool

Am not asking for help.

But I have been following the comments on here. I must say you are a very compassionate man.

I pray God replenishes all that you have given out in million folds. God bless you tremendously.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Movie12: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

Done

Manage the 3k

This Is my Last Giveaway for now

STAY SAFE

Thank you sir
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Movie12:

Thank you sir

Your welcome cool
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Gbemiie: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gbemiie:

Please sir, can you extend some help my way too? I need food to feed these children. The starvation is heavy on us, no money on me at all. Help me with some money for food please. I pray God bless you for all your help help to people here

Nah,Giveaway Gates are closed till further notice embarassed
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Gbemiie: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gbemiie:

Please sir, can you extend some help my way too? I need food to feed these children. The starvation is heavy on us, no money on me at all. Help me with some money for food please. I pray God bless you for all your help help to people here

Hmmmm undecided

Oya send ur Aza,lemme see what ah can do
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Gbemiie: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gbemiie:

Really? Jesus. God bless you abundantly. Your children will never lack food nor beg to feed ijn

5003406190 standard chartered bank.

undecided undecided

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Gbemiie: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
AstroG:

undecided undecided

God bless you and yours. I'm truly grateful. Please can you remove my details from your comment?
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by AstroG: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gbemiie:

God bless you and yours. I'm truly grateful. Please can you remove my details from your comment?

Why undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / Your Advice! / Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.