Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West (37706 Views)

Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Biafrarep(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

[s]You are a GREEDY and SELFISH being, have you ever thought of millions of Nigerians who don't have to eat (poor) because of these criminal polithiefians?
You are into Yahoo business and you are proud to talk about it..... criminal always supporting criminal

It's only hungry person like you that supports these polithiefians
Empty drums always making loud noise.... dollar ko...

I think you lack sense to speak on this topic[/s]

Lol, such a frustrated and bitter soul.

You really have a very low mentality. I know your type and you belong to people with the school of thought that one can't be successful without doing fraud or rituals. Sorry to disappoint you, lots of Nigerians that have valuable skills are earning in hard currency but your type will sit idly all day only to criticize anyone around you who is doing fine.

Well, you can continue hating instead of seeking for ways to improve your standard of living. This is just the beginning, you guys from the waste will soon graduate from eating rats to cockroaches grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

If khaycee is an afonja name then I'm sorry for your primary school teacher...

Onye mgbu grin grin grin

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Correcto: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
He has done well better than all those past useless governors in your state
Osagyefo98:
Noted after 20 years in in Senate?

That's wonderful..

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by desiredhome: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
[s][/s]
Biafrarep:

Lol, such a frustrated and bitter soul.

You really have a very low mentality. I know your type and you belong to people with the school of thought that one can't be successful without doing fraud or rituals. Sorry to disappoint you, lots of Nigerians that have valuable skills are earning in hard currency but your type will sit idly all day only to criticize anyone around you who is doing fine.

Well, you can continue hating instead of seeking for ways to improve your standard of living. This is just the beginning, you guys from the waste will soon graduate from eating rats to cockroaches grin grin
I don't read your trash.....you can continue licking your politicians ass.... cool cool cool cool
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Why not provide pictures for those achievement..

He can't bro. His duty ends at praise singing thieves.

They usually pay them...You know PR stuff na. Social media influencers.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by lomprico(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
lakezone67:

You mumu small... You haven't been there, evidently

been where? goat
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2020
goaldynman:

Even Goodluck Jonathan couldn't build road to his hometown, Otueke!! undecided
thank you my brother..

Most of this guys do not care about anyone but themselves.. Imagine people like David mark, obasanjo and Johnathan couldn't do anything to better the lives of their people, despite their big posts and wealth..

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by kasonud(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
The senator representing Enugu west senatorial district, His Excellency, Senator Prof. Ike Ekweremadu yesterday distributed palliative items to his constituents to cushion the harsh realities of Covid19 on households.

He distributed 500 bags of rice and 300 cartons of noodles to each of the local government areas he represents. Representatives from each of the local government areas were around to pick up these supplies for onward distribution to the masses.

We pray that God will bless him for his generous heart, for remembering our people in this time of our need.

God bless you Sir.

Pictures below.

Well done sir, this is far better than donating to the federal Government Account.

But emm I didn't see Agbogugu in that banner, hope we are not exempted sir

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by tonididdy(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

Where are u from ?

The problem is u guys hide your identity and be tackling a state that is far better than yours

Where are u from ?
If I tell you where I'm from you won't mention me again
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by kasonud(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2020
jy2kbeyond:

He can't bro. His duty ends at praise singing thieves.

They usually pay them...You know PR stuff na. Social media influencers.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But he did Oga
Forgive me if the issue is personal but he uploaded pictures showing projects

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Rumobaba: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Stop praising this people for their job. Be wise

ckenneths:
March 13th 2020

Ugwuoba Enugu state, Ike Ekweremadu, we thank you
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DCmonster: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
tonididdy:

Oba shut up.
Them tar one street and you dey celebrate
If you senator attract a project like this below, will the world end?
Sharing indomie and Garri after over 30yrs in politics
Don't mind the fool! He is calling 25kg bags of rice not up to 500, "500 bags of rice". His ilks are the problem of Nigeria, not exactly politicians. Because if they don't sing their praise, they will understand that it's their responsible to do what they are supposed to do, but that fool is making it seem like he is doing his constituents a favour. What a deluded fellow he is!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Back2Daura(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

a good road he has built in all the towns he represents
Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals
Bursary awards
Scholarships

He has worked more than most state governors.
If I start to post his project here,

You are very correct. Ike Enweremadu has done alot than most state governors

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Chiray77: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
3Ceagle:

Ekweremdu happens to be the most loved senator in SE. The man is a silent achiever and does not make noise about his contributions to the wellfare of his people. As a senator, he is to make laws primarily and secondly attract government investment to his constituency. That people in Lagos or other cities are ignorant of his work in the local towns he represents is not an excuse to insult him. This is one senator who has no celebrated disputes with governors in his state, because as a lawyer he understand the scope of each elective positions. His people knows he is a good leader and can vote over and over again for him unlike the ones in my state, Imo state.
I hear people say, constituency fund. This one of the draw back of our current democratic dispensation. All we need do is hold them accountable for fund collected or totally abolish it. I expect the executive and the public, through NGOs like SERAP to hold this people to account but since the executive is also corrupt and having trust issues, who will bail the cat.
Am from imo state too bro, the road I saw when I served there is better than all the roads in owerri combined, you could drive hours in villages, although more needed to be done on water supply cause we really suffered then, using rain water or buying colored water from streams..I don’t know if anything has been done to that regards. I also heard Cvs of indigenes are collected time to time and he fixes them in Federal jobs cos 50 percent of Road safety guys where we did CDS then came through him.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by majamajic(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
tonididdy:

If I tell you where I'm from you won't mention me again

Let's see pictures of your home town
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by nnatobryno(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

Let's go there

Count 1

This is a new road currently ongoing in Oji river, Ike Ekweremadu attracted this project.

You are not only stupid but senseless. What is his work again?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by gbishman: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Must u print banners and make it look like a campaign. Draw examples from world leaders and celebrities.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Pressure8764: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
see below

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by costandi(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals
Bursary awards
Scholarships

This is true at least regarding road infrastructure.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by costandi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Why not provide pictures for those achievement..
Well dont doubt this. Its true. Though I feel he could do more. You should rather ask Ken Nnamani what he did with his days in the senate rather than enriching himself.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by mechanics(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
That's what he was paid for.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by glowingflame7: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
When Ike Ekweremadu visits home, the people welcome him like Royalty.

This is unfortunate. It shows he has done more harm than good. They came for money. He didn't teach them how to fish after 20years. They keep worshipping him for fish. There are world leaders in Dubai, Stuttgart, London, Hyderabad, California and so forth who have literally done a million times more than what this man has done. They don't flock their home like this.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by guiddoti: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Haha I didn't see UDI LGA, mia serving lg.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by guiddoti: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
Sure! Slave master as usual. His emperor colonialism is Methuselah in service.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by blastac: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
There is a massive erosion in Ezeagu that he commissioned the project.. it was fully funded by the FG

Las las he chop the money clean mouth.. his sign post is there but no work done since the past 6 years...

ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals
Bursary awards
Scholarships

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by lakezone67(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
lomprico:

been where? goat

That's why you're a mumu... You don lost
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by dokyOloye: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
costandi:
Well dont doubt this. Its true. Though I feel he could do more. You should rather ask Ken Nnamani what he did with his days in the senate rather than enriching himself.
You should be forever grateful to Ken Nnamani at least for scuttling Obasanjo's 3rd term agenda on d floor of d Senate cos if it were this type of Senate president that was on seat then, Obj would possibly been a life president.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by dokyOloye: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
blastac:
There is a massive erosion in Ezeagu that he commissioned the project.. it was fully funded by the FG

Las las he chop the money clean mouth.. his sign post is there but no work done since the past 6 years...

A senator doesn't have d capacity to chop d money for a project.
All projects are funded by d fed govt thru d appropriate ministry. At most,d senator can influence d choice of contractor if it is a constituency project.
99% of d times,the reason most of such projects get abandoned is cos d fed govt doesn't release funds for implementation or stops halfway cos funds are released in stages.
There's a huge difference b/w award of a contract and actual implementation!
A president or governor can award 100 contracts but fund zero or fund d mobilization stage and do nothing after that.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by LivingSage: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why was he beaten by Ipob then
ckenneths:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Osinbajo Refuses To Sign 4 Bills Into Law / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.