Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West (37660 Views)

Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by favour32(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2020
No side for Nigeria wey nor get "big" man!
If every "big" man dey give him side, Nigeria hunger for reduce by 30%.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Mbataku96(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
March 13th 2020

Ugwuoba Enugu state, Ike Ekweremadu, we thank you
Thanks for giving the idiot feasible evidence

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Biafrarep(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

Nigerians with slave mentality tongue tongue....the politicians collect in billions and give you #100(peanut), you begin to worship/praise them(poverty) and then they continue stealing because they have people that will defend them...... suffering and smiling people...
[s][/s]

Sadists from the waste will come here and be disgracing themselves. Granted that Ekweremadu has earned "billions" as you said, at least he is compassionate enough to remember his people in these difficult times. Thank God that every state has three senators and they all earn the same amount. Now can you show us what YOUR OWN SENATOR has done for you people in these difficult times?

A senator shared 500 bags of rice and 300 cartons of noodles to each local government in his constituents as palliatives yet you want to criticize him even when your own senator has abandoned you all to be eating rats!

If you can't show what your senator has done for people in your zone and you can't even question him only to be criticizing another who is helping his people, then shame on you!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by kennykg(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
If funny how people are attacking the op. When you only need to check his topics daz all you need

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by MaziChidoh: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Good one from the best senator ever, I hope it reaches my people in Awgu

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by anytexy: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Mbataku96:

Thanks for giving the idiot feasible evidence
please, be civil.
you don't need to use abusive word to make your point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by IkeOnyia: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Jesus Christ is merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Wannabenz: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Not gonna lie Ike Ekweremadu is the best politician I have seen that has the people he leads in his heart.
Back then when I was in esut he use to help people from his zone with school fees. Kudos keep it up.

Before I leave,make una help a brother survive this month please. E no easy for anyone in this lockdown. we dey lockdown since this month no income.

Zenith

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Vadese1: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Ike Ekweremadu is one of the best senator in Nigeria. As I know, one of the core principle of the Senate is to promote and enact good laws that is supposed to benefit it nation citizen and also to make good effort in bringing democracy benefits to there constituency. To my best knowledge, Ekweremadu has done more than enough for his people. He attracted different road development to his constituency which make it constituency as one of the most develop area in the country. He has also given a lot of scholarship to numerous people. He is one of the best senator. Please ask if you don't know. Go to enugu and see what this man has done. Don't seat on your comfort zone and criticize what you don't know. I'm not from Enugu state, but I have been opportune to be there

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by ugolinze123(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

Las Las it's one cup of rice and six sachets of #50 indomi for a family of four grin grin angry angry
Lol
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by desiredhome: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Biafrarep:

Sadists from the waste will come here and be disgracing themselves. Granted that Ekweremadu has earned "billions" as you said, at least he is compassionate enough to remember his people in these difficult times. Thank God that every state has three senators and they all earn the same amount. Now can you show us what YOUR OWN SENATOR has done for you people in these difficult times?

A senator shared 500 bags of rice and 300 cartons of noodles to his constituents as palliatives yet you want to criticize him even when your own senator has abandoned you all to be eating rats!

If you can't show what your senator has done for people in your zone and you can't even question him only to be criticizing another who is helping his people, then shame on you!!

Continue in your blindness while you wallow in poverty, it's your choice (slave to your oppressors)...
The earlier you kiss the truth the better for you....I am not a sycophant.

Let these polithiefians stop deceiving the people,
If you call one cup of rice or 2 sachets of indomi for a family of 4 as palliative then you need to check your brain....

For your information not all that speak contrary to your opinion is from the West, get that into your empty scull.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by nwamabo247(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2020
I pray it reaches us here in my village the last one they share only half tuber of yam and 2cups of bean them gives me.Please help a brother
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
The senator representing Enugu west senatorial district, His Excellency, Senator Prof. Ike Ekweremadu yesterday distributed palliative items to his constituents to cushion the harsh realities of Covid19 on households.

He distributed 500 bags of rice and 300 cartons of noodles to each of the local government areas he represents. Representatives from each of the local government areas were around to pick up these supplies for onward distribution to the masses.

We pray that God will bless him for his generous heart, for remembering our people in this time of our need.

God bless you Sir.

Pictures below.

Hope Awgu LGA is among if at all it will reach there.
It can be hijacked

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
sylve11:
Imagine wetin this one dey form.... grin grin cool

He looks stupid and overfed.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Biafrarep(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

[s]
Continue in your blindness while you wallow in poverty, it's your choice (slave to your oppressors)...
The earlier you kiss the truth the better for you....I am not a sycophant.

Let these polithiefians stop deceiving the people,
If you call one cup of rice or 2 sachets of indomi for a family of 4 as palliative then you need to check your brain....

For your information not all that speak contrary to your opinion is from the West, get that into your empty scull.[/s]

He is still talking trash. It may interest you to know that I don't need such palliatives because I'm relatively comfortable. Even right now, I'm still earning in dollars as a freelancer, so poverty is far from me even if lockdown continues indefinitely unlike you guys that have started eating rats already.

Talking of sycophancy and other trash you wrote, I'm not even from Enugu state or a fan of Ekweremadu but I always give kudos to people when they do good, which I believe is the only way to encourage them and push others like them to follow suit. However, hate has blinded you to be criticizing someone who is helping others without being forced to do so while you're silent on others who are eating alone.

Don't you have a senator? What has your senator done to help your people? What have you done to punish your senator for ignoring your people who have resorted to eating rats to stay alive??

Go away sadist!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Instead of them to applaud the man they are asking for his projects.
Has your own senator or representatives in the govt bought common rice and indomie for any of u?

Some don't even know the road to their home towns until election time.
Bad belle people everywhere.
Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by josephbensonz94: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
God strenghten u more in ur generosity
ckenneths:
The senator representing Enugu west senatorial district, His Excellency, Senator Prof. Ike Ekweremadu yesterday distributed palliative items to his constituents to cushion the harsh realities of Covid19 on households.

He distributed 500 bags of rice and 300 cartons of noodles to each of the local government areas he represents. Representatives from each of the local government areas were around to pick up these supplies for onward distribution to the masses.

We pray that God will bless him for his generous heart, for remembering our people in this time of our need.

God bless you Sir.

Pictures below.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Ilochukwuka: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
When are we going to stop being mentally enslaved. A federal government project under the ministry of works has suddenly become Ike Ekweremadu's project just to make him relevant. Please stop promoting these senseless politicians. He now shares rice and indomi just because Abba Kyari died. May be they are beginning to fear death. May history judge us all.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2020
lomprico:

he has done nothing!

the road he built is to his village.
did David mark and obasanjo built any road to their villages?

Ekweremadu deserves kudos jare..

Am a yoruba guy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Halo22: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
The Governor of Enugu in the making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by adecz: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
They are labelling 1Okg of
rice as 25kg. In Nigeria, what we
know as "bag" is 5Okg.
Don't go & divide a bag into 5kg bags
& call it 1O 'bags' of rice undecided undecided undecided

At the Local government level,
ten families will be given one bag
to share, plus 4 pieces of indomi.

He will now count this as his
Constituency project, which he
received N2OOm from government..

Everybody just dey rape poor man
for Nigeria.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:
Nice one from him

At all at all na him bad

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by goaldynman(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Aroone:
did David mark and obasanjo built any road to their villages?

Ekweremadu deserves kudos jare..

Am a yoruba guy..

Even Goodluck Jonathan couldn't build road to his hometown, Otueke!! undecided
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by desiredhome: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Biafrarep:

He is still talking trash. It may interest you to know that I don't need such palliatives because I'm relatively comfortable. Even right now, I'm still earning in dollars as a freelancer, so poverty is far from me even if lockdown continues indefinitely unlike you guys that have started eating rats already.

Talking of sycophancy and other trash you wrote, I'm not even from Enugu state or a fan of Ekweremadu but I always give kudos to people when they do good, which I believe is the only way to encourage them and push others like them to follow suit. However, hate has blinded you to be criticizing someone who is helping others without being forced to do so while you're silent on others who are eating alone.

Don't you have a senator? What has your senator done to help your people? What have you done to punish your senator for ignoring your people who have resorted to eating rats to stay alive??

Go away sadist!!

You are a GREEDY and SELFISH being, have you ever thought of millions of Nigerians who don't have to eat (poor) because of these criminal polithiefians?
You are into Yahoo business and you are proud to talk about it..... criminal always supporting criminal

It's only hungry person like you that supports these polithiefians
Empty drums always making loud noise.... dollar ko...

I think you lack sense to speak on this topic
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by ogawisdom(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

a good road he has built in all the towns he represents
Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals
Bursary awards
Scholarships

He has worked more than most state governors.
If I start to post his project here,

His projects are all over Dubai
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by ogawisdom(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
March 13th 2020

Ugwuoba Enugu state, Ike Ekweremadu, we thank you

Road without drainage? Who does DT shabby project

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by majamajic(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
tonididdy:

Oba shut up.
Them tar one street and you dey celebrate
If you senator attract a project like this below, will the world end?
Sharing indomie and Garri after over 30yrs in politics

Where are u from ?

The problem is u guys hide your identity and be tackling a state that is far better than yours

Where are u from ?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Oshi5403(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Why not provide pictures for those achievement..

Ike Ekweremadu Is A Figure
I Am From Aninri Lg,ndeaboh Town..And My Mum Is From Mpu,ike's Town..Infact,the Biological Sister Of My Mum Is Married To Ike's Uncle..So,i Know Him Well...The Man Is Always Doing A Great Work In Enugu West.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by 3Ceagle(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Chiray77:

I served in Aninri 2015, if you see this mans project, it would leave your mouth open, The road round the community of over 70 Kms covering Ndeaboh, okpanku, Mpu and part of Oduma before I left there, Setraco constructed the roads. Solar panel street lights which the villagers where stealing the battery, paying Nepa bill for the entire village, I never paid a dime till I left, the problem is that the villagers there are predominantly farmers and just a few rich people springing up,

Ekweremdu happens to be the most loved senator in SE. The man is a silent achiever and does not make noise about his contributions to the wellfare of his people. As a senator, he is to make laws primarily and secondly attract government investment to his constituency. That people in Lagos or other cities are ignorant of his work in the local towns he represents is not an excuse to insult him. This is one senator who has no celebrated disputes with governors in his state, because as a lawyer he understand the scope of each elective positions. His people knows he is a good leader and can vote over and over again for him unlike the ones in my state, Imo state.
I hear people say, constituency fund. This one of the draw back of our current democratic dispensation. All we need do is hold them accountable for fund collected or totally abolish it. I expect the executive and the public, through NGOs like SERAP to hold this people to account but since the executive is also corrupt and having trust issues, who will bail the cat.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

a good road he has built in all the towns he represents
Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals
Bursary awards
Scholarships

He has worked more than most state governors.
If I start to post his project here,

You are very correct....He is one of the senators that wins through the people's vote....

Even if he wants to come back, his people will still vote for him

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Says an extremely hungry Afonja

grin grin grin

If khaycee is an afonja name then I'm sorry for your primary school teacher...

Onye mgbu grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP / Police Tear-Gas Tinubu’s Supporters, Journalists At APC Primaries Venue / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.