Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? (1139 Views)

Letter To The True Child Of God!!! / A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by ENGINEERG(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is becoming controversial, as baba adeboye still emphasize it today that if you are of God ,corona won't be your portion...And he replied those mocking him,..I know Adeola is part of them ...so what do you think ?
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by todugo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin THIS KIN QUESTION EH..
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by AroOkigbo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Very fast!
A true child of God knows that we are sojourners in this earth. ..to be called back to Him at any time.

2 Likes

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by SKhanmi: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Not at all, the virus cannot come near children of God fortified in his grace. Why are you even asking this kind of question, ye doubting thomas.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by 1realBobby(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by kestolove95(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Evn Jesus can b killed by CORONAVIRUS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by ifysimple(f): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Those people that got it, you mean to tell me that they're children of satan?
Let me answer you with a question. If a child of God gets exposed to enough mosquitoes, will he get malaria?
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by meum: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
He/she might not be killed but he'll get infected if he/she exposes himself/herself to COVID-19.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by sonmvayina(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Both life and death are created by God, there is no where it says one is good and the other evil.. They both serve God's purpose..
He has placed both in front of us, we are expected to choose the one we want... If you choose life then follow good and proper hygiene, mind what you eat and no rough play.. If you choose death, then you can live recklessly.. Or better still close your eyes and cross the road...

If God decides to call you, maybe he is protecting you from the evil that is coming..

So death is not evil..
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by finalboss(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
imagine cheesy
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by finalboss(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
SKhanmi:
Not at all, the virus cannot come near children of God fortified in his grace. Why are you even asking this kind of question, ye doubting thomas.
your sig. angry embarassed
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
SKhanmi:

It is this kind of foolishness that killed people in South Korea, the pastor that caused it is being charged with murder. Learn from the foolishness of others.

2 Likes

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by MJBOLT: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
in italy alone,more than 2 dozen priests have died including thousands of christians
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Reality11: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:
This is becoming controversial, as baba adeboye still emphasize it today that if you are of God ,corona won't be your portion...And he replied those mocking him,..I know Adeola is part of them ...so what do you think ?

Op, I don't know if corona would infect a child of God. But am pretty sure if enough mosquitoes bite him, he'll contact malaria

1 Like

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
in italy alone,more than 2 dozen priests have died including thousands of christians

THEY WERE NEVER TRUE CHRISTIANS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
kestolove95:
shocked grin
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
kestolove95:
grin grin grin
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Amen wink
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by ENGINEERG(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mad o
Reality11:

Op, I don't know if corona would infect a child of God. But am pretty sure if enough mosquitoes bite him, he'll contact malaria
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Sickness can kill anyone, why not. Elisa was sick and died. There's sickness in the world.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by ENGINEERG(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jesus is Lord, He knows the Genesis and revelation of corona virus
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by earthsync(f): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
MJBOLT:

They're not true children of God damnit
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Acehart: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Jesus, though he heals many, does not rid the whole world of viral infection any more than he abolishes all disease or disaster. Jesus saves us from our sins but not from our suffering and death. He doesn’t even save himself. Instead, Jesus descends deep into our humanity to share it with us for love’s sake. Our core calling as Christians remains to respond with love to God and to our neighbors as ourselves. Such is the way of the Cross and its glory.

1 Like

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
earthsync:

They're not true children of God damnit

2Ti 4:20 KJV Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.

In Corinthians, Paul mentioned that many Christians were sick. Lazarus, Jesus good friend was sick and even died. Sickness is not a test of Christianity or whether there is God or not. Only ignorant people like atheists think that way.

1 Like

Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Wommack(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
It can, it has and it still will. The only difference is that they are going to rest with the Lord while others are going to burn in hell.

Having said that, if you are a spiritually matured Christian, who has developed his faith through exercise, then corona virus wouldn't be able to kill you. But unfortunately, this category of people are very small.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by earthsync(f): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Image123 post=87892252]

2Ti 4:20 KJV Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.

Lol wtf?

In Corinthians, Paul mentioned that many Christians were sick. Lazarus, Jesus good friend was sick and even died. Sickness is not a test of Christianity or whether there is God or not. Only ignorant people like atheists think that way.

But Papa said if you're of God coronavirus can't affect you.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
earthsync:

Lol wtf?
But Papa said if you're of God coronavirus can't affect you.

i'll advice that you follow your papa as he follows the Word of God. Even Reinhardt Bonnke was sick. Does God heal? Yes. Have i experienced it before? Too much. Can Christians be sick? Yes.
However, it is not right to be sick and one doesn't need to give room to sickness or sin or satan to exercise dominion. Faith is also very important. Maybe your papa is trying to raise your faith in these days of fear and alarm spreads.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by sayso: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Just ask your adeboye/oyedepo/kumunyi three of them to go to LOMBARDY, enter any convid19 Treatment center without any protective gear like those priest did having cofession nn the dying let us see who is a true christain?
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by kingxsamz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Yes, exactly.
True Christians can never die from anything.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by shadeyinka(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:
A TRUE child of God can die of any disease or ailment: Corona virus inclusive. Any different doctrine is not correct.
Re: Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? by Acehart: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=earthsync post=87892599][/quote]

There are many gods. Which one is he referring to? The God of the Christians, Christ, doesn’t promise any of his children good health or the things people yearn for so that they may say, “I had a good day”. His promises to us are many and if you would sum up all of them, you get one word - peace.

In all scripture, you would see that the children of God - the Christian one, suffer and they die. Anyone saying contrary is a liar and an entertainer. Sarah was sick, Moses was sick, Elisha was sick, David was sick, Ahijah was blind, Job was sick, Daniel was sick, Peter’s mother was sick; Lazarus, Jesus’ friend was sick and died and rotted in the grave, etc. I can go on and on.

Suffering is a part of life. For the Christian, it achieves a lot for him or her in indescribable ways. That papa is not the Papa of Christians; that pseudonym applies to only his followers and admirers.

Life is short and sorrowful for every living soul (Job 14:1)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Religion The Way To God? / Darasimi Mike-bamiloye Weds Lawrence Oyor / "And The LORD Had Closed Her Womb"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.