Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,790 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Borno Records First Coronavirus Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Borno Records First Coronavirus Death (23167 Views)

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by money121(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
R ip
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by BanArrewa: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Everybody must collect
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Godbest(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
God have mercy on us. Save us oh Lord Amen
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by miketayo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
How did it get to borno
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by MrBONE2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
kaluxy007:
They should just create border between North and South because......
grin

2 Likes

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by uboma(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
jchioma:
It's a matter of time, the whole north may become epicentre of the deadly virus if drastic measures are not taken on time.

It's already late to do anything now. It has spread within the Northern region than is being reported to the public. The FG should create more test centres nationwide.

May God continue to help us.

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Dollabiz: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by pembisco(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
kaluxy007:
This might just force the inevitable split, cos I see no way this thing will die down in the north...even Lagos will get over it but you see those deaf guys in the upper part of the map. After the Southern Nigeria is done dealing with the pandemic, they there will be having tough time due to their unhygienic way of life and disobedience. So will our schools down south be waiting for Abokis to recover so srudents who come from there can resume school along side we here??
Must you Insult the whole north before you make your points?? and to the daft question you asked, the students in North that waited and are still while the virus is spreading should have been in school abi? since it didn't concern before now

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by uboma(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
miketayo:
How did it get to borno

Nigerians travel across states a lot. When the government directed that there should be no gatherings, most states in the North didn't take it serious. They felt that coming together to pray on Fridays was more important to them.

Moreover the report states that the health worker was moved to Maiduguri from Pulka (Pulka in Borno state shares border with Cameroon). Probably some Nigerians may have returned from Cameroon with the virus. There are so many ways the virus can spread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by guru90: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
They said that 300,000 people will die of CORONAVIRUS in African.

I read this news via online but not in Nairaland.
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by tempex88(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
every governor needs to be like Wike. Suspend entry to your state now. Abuja can just koba everybody with what happened yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by uboma(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:
They said that 300,000 people will die of CORONAVIRUS in African.

I read this news via online but not in Nairaland.

Forget about those online reports, they are mere propaganda.

What matters is that you stay safe and observe the physical distancing and proper hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Avedonn: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
kaluxy007:
They should just create border between North and South because......

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Adex2442: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where are those that said it does not kill black people Over to u

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by guru90: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
uboma:

Forget about those online reports, they are mere propaganda.

What matters is that you stay safe and observe the physical distancing and proper hygiene.

My brother, I de indoor developing company softwares. Till this Lockdown end.
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by uboma(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
tempex88:
every governor needs to be like Wike. Suspend entry to your state now. Abuja can just koba everybody with what happened yesterday.

Yes I also commend the Governor of Rivers state.

I read some days ago that the Niger state government turned back people who had traveled from Lagos. This is the way to go.

Despite the lockdown, some persons are still moving.
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by uboma(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:

You are doing well. We all have more time on our hands to develop ourselves. Let's make the best out of every situation.

Stay safe and well.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by DRSEGUNBABA: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Avedonn:

it ll still happen and the 20k that was shared won’t go far
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by vanunu: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Greenbirth:
These are those that refused to obey the social distance order.

The way Aboki or Abochi people disobey order is second to none.

Upon all the powers, stolen billions and manipulations that their man Abba Kyari had in Aso rock. Look at his grave like that of squerel hole in the Bush. Not upto 3 meters deep.

I expected to see his red cap inside the grave too..

Those people don't have common sense or no sense at all, the grave should have been six feet or nothing else. Even my forefathers more than a hundred years ago dug six feet to bury their dead, knowing the implications.

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by efetoski: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:

Softwares!!!! grin
I can see your level of being a guru
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Chatflick(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
E don happen
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Avedonn: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
kaluxy007:
This might just force the inevitable split, cos I see no way this thing will die down in the north...even Lagos will get over it but you see those deaf guys in the upper part of the map. After the Southern Nigeria is done dealing with the pandemic, they there will be having tough time due to their unhygienic way of life and disobedience. So will our schools down south be waiting for Abokis to recover so srudents who come from there can resume school along side we here??

People like you wished the north would've had the highest rate of infection at present but God disappointed you.

Useless tribalistic idiot and decedent of a pig tribal clan.

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Charleyz: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
if the virus hit north,. then what Melinda gate says is coming to pass,.

God heal the land.
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by guru90: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
efetoski:

Softwares!!!! grin

This Lockdown is seriously frustrating me at home......
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Teewai69: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
When they don't have the testing kits nko, and the result comes out after 2days.
Martinola:
So, a patient was being treated and the health officials didn't find out he had the virus until he died?
If this story is true, then we are working towards Melina Gate's prediction coming to reality.

1 Like

Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by guru90: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
efetoski:

Softwares!!!! grin
I can see your level of being a guru

Every day my Generator is on 24 hours.
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Pharaoh350s(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
What dey Bleep
This stuff is getting serious
Even borno
If this COVID-19 catch bokoharam leader, will government treat him??
Am just asking
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Abubakar1ooo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by KINGOZEK(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
I hope that the Melinda Gates prediction of death tolls in Africa is not going to manifest....
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by Staro: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Imagine
Re: Borno Records First Coronavirus Death by kem3820: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor Akpoviri Vincent Jimmy Aka Dr. Charles Umeh / What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness / Best Sleeping Position During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.