Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding (64741 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by SEGLIZ: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
many are still not satisfied with the vindication of this man in death.
same was Jesus Christ was crucified even in death.
GOOD MEN are always at the receiving end of the whole game play. now we know the reason they were calling him out, he was a stumbling block, a cog in the wheel of their schemes.
live your life so there would be a man that would speak good of you against all.

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by andyanders: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
My concern is about his burial as those who attended the burial are likely to contact the virus as there was lapses on the safety conduct of the attandees.

Let the attendees be identified and issolated for 14 days.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by lordnammy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
The same the the wise one said that on the same street that a wicked man perpetrate his wickedness is the same place where some will sing his Praise at his demise
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by andyanders: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
I hope Mr. Onyema has been tested. Very jolly good friend.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by aribs(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Looking through this thread , it is clear there are a lot of misinformed people in the Nigerian society. Now that the man is dead, some.people have come out to rejoice at his death and castigate the memories of a man who they assume is part of a "cabal" as sold to them by the media. They see him as responsible for the problems of Nigeria which have been the same since I was born decades ago. They ask " how has he bettered our lot" ? From a man who was not elected to serve them but the same people will collect rice to vote on Election day and keep mute while their governors rape them with no condom. How is that smart thinking? I have always said Nigerians love their oppressors. They fantasize about them.day and night cos that is what they will do too if they had the same opportunity. The said man was not elected to serve them. He was at best a presidential support staff who was in charge of scheduling activities of the President and a sort of informal adviser. Where are the epistles you have written for your governors who you voted and collected rice from? The same ones who actually have budgets that could implement social programs that could better your lot. If you must worry about Kyari , face his principal who was elected and your governors to ask about why things are the way they are. If you have no condolences to give (like we all wont die abi), just shut it and hope coronavirus does not come by your doorstep before its done with Nigeria. Nonsense !

3 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Lordbukas: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't believe all these things you politicians are trying to force down our throats about Abba Kyari. He was not a good man as far as I could see. He masterminded or supervised a lot of injustice in this country. He may have been good before politics but was absolutely corrupted by power. For Geoffrey to even say he is incorruptible is the highest lie of the month. You guys will struggle to change the narrative about the Abba Kyari that Nigerians know

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Femeto: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
We now know how you became minister.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by prophetfire: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
sarrki:
It shows clearly now that the religious and ethnic bigots are the poor masses

They are also online miscreants
you are right. The nigeria elite are one. United, irrespective of tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Staro: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
More like the best tribute so far
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by ceejaynnaji(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Not a lie ABBA has been received in Onyemas community numerous times ,they would have removed him a long time ago if not for Kayiri.
ican2020:
No pictures to support his claims, lies

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by prophetfire: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
kikero:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Sorry, I had to laugh. Weird wedding.
He had a WA-ZO-BIA wedding.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Doyin2(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
SEGLIZ:
many are still not satisfied with the vindication of this man in death.
same was Jesus Christ was crucified even in death.
GOOD MEN are always at the receiving end of the whole game play. now we know the reason they were calling him out, he was a stumbling block, a cog in the wheel of their schemes.
live your life so there would be a man that would speak good of you against all.

Now I am very convinced why Buhari ignored all calls for Kyari' s removal.

May TRUST not depart from us.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by godwon01(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
manuelreports:
Paddy paddy Government
Probably that is why you were anointed as the minister of foreign affairs .

Last last all na six feet it go end
He merited it. Remembered he worked for UN for 33years.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by executive12: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
I do not Believe in all these ! It's After someone dies that we begin to hear all this stories of he was this or that!

Abba Kayari was Extremely Powerful in this dispensation! Infact He was the De-Facto President

The Unnecessary Killings All around the Country went on Abated because people like him refused to take the Neccessary actions..

The Ungodly and unholy disgrace of Justice Onnegen and the subsequent appointment of the Present Chief Justice was a well coordinated stuff with Abba kyari as the head.

Abba kyari cannot be said to be innocent of the Supreme Court Magic that brought about the Onnegen saga... 2 of them involved in that have gone and were buried the same day . ( Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba kyari). April 17th and April 18th. It is not Ordinary. " Vengeance is Mine says the LORD"

Aliyu Umar SAN was the prosecutor at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. He got an ex parte order from the CCT, and quickly sent it to Abba Kyari who immediately sent it to Buhari for approval of Onnoghen's removal.

It's Exactly A year Anniversary of that sham and both of them are 6ft below ..

The Fulani Herdsmen killings and free way was a highly coordinated asssignnent! Abba Kyari cannot be said to not know!

Even when it was clear that the service chiefs have been Overwhelmed! The Service Chiefs were kept there..

Abba kyari cannot be said to be innocent of the Supreme Court Magic that brought about the Onnegen saga... 2 of them involved in that have gone .( Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba kyari). April 17th and April 18th

The One sided Security Appointments in the Country is a well planned idea..

Let's stop all these talk of The late CSO being for the Nigerian project! I cannot take that!

Abba kyari was loyal to his boss - Yes

Abba kyari was given to the Fulani Course- Yes

I Better be loyal to GOD ALMIGHTY and Godly Principles in discharging my Duty than be loyal to a Man

Abba Kyari has Gone to Answer to GOD .

Thank you very much for the interesting information. Don't mind the nonsense from Minister Geoffrey Onyeama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by ceejaynnaji(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
You are a big liar. Where in Enugu ?
Which Agbaja ?
Is Agbaja no longer in UDI ,Abu you get another Agbaja ?

ezenwajosh:
Did you know that onyeama father was slave trader?

Did you know his father helps the white men to subjugate his people of Enugu state?

Did you know his family betrayed BIAFRA during the civil war?

Did you know that uptil today the name ONYEAMA FAMILY NAME IS HATED IN ENUGU AND THE WHOLE OF AGBAJA
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Doyin2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lordbukas:
I don't believe all these things you politicians are trying to force down our throats about Abba Kyari. He was not a good man as far as I could see. He masterminded or supervised a lot of injustice in this country. He may have been good before politics but was absolutely corrupted by power. For Geoffrey to even say he is incorruptible is the highest lie of the month. You guys will struggle to change the narrative about the Abba Kyari that Nigerians know

You will surely struggle to change the false narrative mischief makers had cemented in your very gullible brain.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by BigIyanga: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rich, wealthy, elite and highly connected pouring adulation and encomium on one their own...the point is, the rich have more in common than their gullible follower.. He intermingled, made deals; had more in common with with educated , rich and politically connected southerners than poor folks in his hometown.. my point is, rich politrickians dont care about poor folks the way poor folks care and defend them because of their religion, ethnicity and party affiliation
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by pasol4real(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Those that were ignorantly accusing this man should be ashamed of themselves.

Abba Kyari was evidently a detribalized Nigerian (even to the astonishment of the vicar) .

What a glowing tribute.
So Geoffrey onyenma is now God, that whatever he says is final or the truth we’ve been waiting for.
Oga this changes nothing instead it explains to us why onyeama was made n retained as the foreign affairs minister.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Ikpongiton: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
thesicilian:
RIP to him.
Though it must be stated clear that he sacrificed his life for his boss, not for Nigeria.
it is also sad that . they failed to build schools and hospitals .
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by alezzy13: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
jlinkd78:
Prebendalism

Lol! I had to look this up
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Iamtoowise: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Realtizzy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
This Onyema guy is a total disgrace
What has his 30yrs stay in Switzerland offered Nigeria or even his community in eke udi local government if not coming back to loot us
To hell with ur sermon
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
ceejaynnaji:
You are a big liar. Where in Enugu ?
Which Agbaja ?
Is Agbaja no longer in UDI ,Abu you get another Agbaja ?

Yes agbaja is UDI...and then agbaja is not just udi

If am lying then go check your the history
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by mabea: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Being friends with someone in a far country does not make one a detribalized person. In this context It is actually Onyeama who is detribalized.Married a Yoruba lady, Had a Kanuri Muslim as best man etc. However let me also note that it is not easy to be a public office holder in Nigeria. They will lay on you many unverifiable allegations.Rip kyari

3 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Area4Area: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
pasol4real:

So Geoffrey onyenma is now God, that whatever he says is final or the truth we’ve been waiting for.
Oga this changes nothing instead it explains to us why onyeama was made n retained as the foreign affairs minister.
Since the explanation explains nothing to you then give us the truth you know about Kyari, not everyone is born a hater.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Vinov(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
I do not Believe in all these ! It's After someone dies that we begin to hear all this stories of he was this or that!

Abba Kayari was Extremely Powerful in this dispensation! Infact He was the De-Facto President

The Unnecessary Killings All around the Country went on Abated because people like him refused to take the Neccessary actions..

The Ungodly and unholy disgrace of Justice Onnegen and the subsequent appointment of the Present Chief Justice was a well coordinated stuff with Abba kyari as the head.

Abba kyari cannot be said to be innocent of the Supreme Court Magic that brought about the Onnegen saga... 2 of them involved in that have gone and were buried the same day . ( Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba kyari). April 17th and April 18th. It is not Ordinary. " Vengeance is Mine says the LORD"

Aliyu Umar SAN was the prosecutor at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. He got an ex parte order from the CCT, and quickly sent it to Abba Kyari who immediately sent it to Buhari for approval of Onnoghen's removal.

It's Exactly A year Anniversary of that sham and both of them are 6ft below ..

The Fulani Herdsmen killings and free way was a highly coordinated asssignnent! Abba Kyari cannot be said to not know!

Even when it was clear that the service chiefs have been Overwhelmed! The Service Chiefs were kept there..

Abba kyari cannot be said to be innocent of the Supreme Court Magic that brought about the Onnegen saga... 2 of them involved in that have gone .( Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba kyari). April 17th and April 18th

The One sided Security Appointments in the Country is a well planned idea..

Let's stop all these talk of The late CSO being for the Nigerian project! I cannot take that!

Abba kyari was loyal to his boss - Yes

Abba kyari was given to the Fulani Course- Yes

I Better be loyal to GOD ALMIGHTY and Godly Principles in discharging my Duty than be loyal to a Man

Abba Kyari has Gone to Answer to GOD .

As for me, my body is beginning to be cold, why because he is not longer alive that this people will think of obtaining further favour from him, nor looking for anything beneficial from him. But he is dead and its now they are testifying about his true self. Something is wrong somewhere that so many people don't know about the true personality of this Man. May God hep us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by executive12: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nonsense from the Minister Geoffrey Onyeama. If Abba Kyari believed in the Nigeria project and was patriotic, I will like the Minister to explain to well meaning Nigerians why, under Abba Kyari's watch, we have the most lopsided Federal appointments in the history of Nigeria.
Why, under his watch, the Fulani militants, most of whom are not even Nigerians, have been given a free reign to kill, rape, and brutalize Nigerians.
Geoffrey Onyeama should shut up his 'eye service' mouth. Abba Kyari was a terrible human being.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by Area4Area: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Realtizzy:
What has his 30yrs stay in Switzerland offered Nigeria or even his community in eke udi local government if not coming back to loot us
To hell with ur sermon
How does this ranting relate to Mr Onyeama's message?
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by femmy2010(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
May the departed soul rest in peace.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by executive12: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oxb90:
Sir, upon all these qualities you claim he possesses he still has not used his position to change the lot of Nigerians. Nigeria remains the world heaquaters of poverty, the fulani killers and their "bandits" cousins are freely causing pains and sorrors to family's across all the regions of this country. 5yrs working day and night, Nigerians are still talking of electric power failures and all other social challenges that's been bedevilling this nation . Oga, no be your brothers and Nigerians dem de kill for SA and Ghana and all the country's of the world. Would we have been losing our citizens like that if you and your likes have practiced all those thing you guys learnt abroad. If i may ask what actually did you men study abroad?.

Don't mind the self centered fool.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding by femmy2010(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Realtizzy:
To hell with ur sermon

Useless Rant, pointless and baseless.
So he should give his personal funds to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.