Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos (33396 Views)

Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by moscow0147(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
BerlinGado:
Just like yesterday we recorded our first case
I could still remember when the total cases was still at 20, now the death toll itself is now 20 hmm
Are we not going Italy ways?
Vote better government una no go hear
Nah APC and PDD they go dey shout about .
Nah only God fit help this Corntree

What about countries with good government still having massive fatalities?
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by BerlinGado(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
moscow0147:

What about countries with good government still having massive fatalities?
If you are so dumb to know that those nations are really trying hard to find the vaccines while we here are only waiting on them and we don't even have enough testing kits and ventilators then don't quote me
I don't talk to politician slaves
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by BerlinGado(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
jericco1:

Italy has more than 20k deaths. So don't compare
I simply said HOPE WE ARE NOT GOING ITALY WAYS?
Decode that bro
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by tot(f): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonMustafa:
All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to open a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap.

As if white people do not have their own responsibilities and financial problems. Kontinu.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by sean079: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Too much alarmist and to even see that most of you are youthful age that whatever the situation hope of healing from the virus is 99.999%.
If the death toll statics is released, most of the victims that died in Nigeria are elderly.
The virus aint to be frightened because I myself already survived the virus in early december. Its not new, it has been around since late last year even most of you here shouting close AirPort, lockdown the country, shutdown the state, isolate, quarantine this and that might have fallen victims and survive it by application of common treatment.

I just hate the aura of fear and hopelessness exhibited in Nigerian youth. At least its more than 6 weeks now for a virus that incubation period of 2-14 dayz. I think most of you ought to be dropping dead already.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by ekevwe(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=fergie006 post=88614856]This was disclosed by the Lagos State Ministry of Health, @LSMOH

#COVID19Lagos Update as at 18th April, 2020
*️⃣23 new #COVID19 cases confirmed
*️⃣Total confirmed cases in Lagos is 309.
*️⃣4 more #COVID19Lagos patients; 3 males & 1 female have been discharged to reunite with the society.
@followlasg
@jidesanwoolu
@NCDCgov
@Fmohnigeria
@WHO
https://twitter.com/LSMOH/status/1251842172518838272?s=19

*️⃣With this, the number of patients successfully managed & discharged in Lagos is now 94.

*️⃣1 #COVID19 death was recorded. This brings to 14, the number of #COVID19 related deaths in Lagos State.

#StayAtHome to break the chain of #COVID19 transmission
#LagosAgainstCOVID19
#LASG
https://twitter.com/LSMOH/status/1251842175744315392?s=19

Hope you didn't add Chief of..... That died in Cuba?
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by jackie3: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Just tell us it's Abba Kyari and stop giving somebody high BP here.
Always read the message properly before comment.
The dead person was a female
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Miracle1991: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
BerlinGado:
I could still remember when the total cases was still at 20, now the death toll itself is now 20 hmm
so your darling Trump is not a good president abi?he is battling with about 40 thousand dead now.
Have you ever been chosen as a leader? Leadership is not for haters
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by BerlinGado(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
so your darling Trump is not a good president abi?he is battling with about 40 thousand dead now.
Have you ever been chosen as a leader? Leadership is not for haters
Trump's america is working on the vaccines what is your Buhari doing? He's waiting on Trump and the rest of the west
You see the difference?
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Iyiataata92: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
jackie3:
Always read the message properly before comment. The dead person was a female
Thats what they told you right?
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by kem7127: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by 12inchess: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
sean079:
Too much alarmist and to even see that most of you are youthful age that whatever the situation hope of healing from the virus is 99.999%.
If the death toll statics is released, most of the victims that died in Nigeria are elderly.
The virus aint to be frightened because I myself already survived the virus in early december. Its not new, it has been around since late last year even most of you here shouting close AirPort, lockdown the country, shutdown the state, isolate, quarantine this and that might have fallen victims and survive it by application of common treatment.

I just hate the aura of fear and hopelessness exhibited in Nigerian youth. At least its more than 6 weeks now for a virus that incubation period of 2-14 dayz. I think most of you ought to be dropping dead already.

It's because of people like you that we are appealing to NCDC to stop releasing age details and health status of those dead. That is what they were parroting in the U. S until the cases is now nearing 1 million. If the woman didn't contact Covid she'd probably be alive today. Don't forget that your health condition is also as good as your last check up. When last did you check your blood pressure, sugar, cholesterol. Do you know that being overweight can also be classified as an underlying health condition?
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by ojaysam25(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
saddening...the shit keep increasing daily.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by kem9437: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
v2d8b0cyi1
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Avalancheman: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
emeijeh:
Please stay INDOOR!!!

That is when they will die... embarassed
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Sososo(f): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Brethren people are dying o. Baba God we tanda for your able hand
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Asadujames202(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonMustafa:
All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to open a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap.

Baba can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Kuginzi: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Malaria things
May this same type of malaria visit u. Amen

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by abdullkabar(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
emeijeh:
Please stay INDOOR!!!
And boost your immune system
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by emmavictory: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
People saying Malaria above just wants to be intentionally dumb.

We are winning the war against COVID-19, eventhough the pace is slow. We shall surely overcome.
Good talk
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by 77up(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
BerlinGado:
just like Italy and USA did not vote better government abi undecided
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by dayoHernandez: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Make them show us prove‼️
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by moscow0147(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
BerlinGado:

If you are so dumb to know that those nations are really trying hard to find the vaccines while we here are only waiting on them and we don't even have enough testing kits and ventilators then don't quote me
I don't talk to politician slaves

Did i in anyway insult you? Why is it hard to make a point without insult?. I asked you a question and you couldn’t answer without putting an insult. I checked out your profile and to think you call yourself a stoner. Peace out hombre! This negative energy isn’t good.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by redsun(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
[I will pay in some money for before the end of the week if I am able to find somewhere to send money to Nigeria. None essential businesses are closed at moment here, but I could find somewhere

Not very much, but it might help you with one or two things. I hope you are the one in the video. I can't begin to imagine the difficulties people like you are facing in that dog eat dog society. Take care.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by och12(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Well compare us to NYC below
March 14 it was one, 5 days ago 10,000

Don't even attempt to compare such developed countries with us, they perform more tests daily due to the availability of adequate testing kits, so its expected to have such outcome.
If we have sufficient test kits, then we will see the real number!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. / My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.