Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (131893 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Full Chicken is now N1800 in Nigeria, it was a lot cheaper when border was open. But you will see people looking hungrily at what OP is eating as if they can't afford it. I think it's just a mentality thing. That food looks disgusting, only the Fish, Potatoes and vegies look palatable. Enjoy your lockdown, stay indoors

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
sapientia:
Please no need for those bolded.

Even Bible said that money answereth all things.

Guy, if you got plenty of money, you have everything, don't waste your time trying to liberate anyone who talks down on money.

Peace.
The same, even bible, says, money faileth.

I am sure you read how upon all the money Naija, not going to mention names jumped on to Twitter doing fine bara, begging billionare one among the antichrists, Elon Musk, for a few handful of ventilators, apparently because even with the FG having money, it couldn't get it's hands on any ventilators it can buy, to help fight COVID-19 aka Coronavirus aka Convenient Virus with.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by sapientia(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The same, even bible, says, money faileth.

I am sure you read how upon all the money Naija, not going to mention names jumped on to Twitter doing fine bara, begging billionare one among the antichrists, Elon Musk, for a few handful of ventilators, apparently because even with the FG having money, it couldn't get it's hands on any to help fight COVID-19 aka Coronavirus aka Convenient Virus with.

That one has money and was very foolish and stupid does not mean money do not answer all things.

Elon Must have got loads and loads of it, same with Jack Ma and have they not helped the world.

Economy rules the world not military.

If Economy rules the world, it means money rules the world.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Who said I live abraod? LOL. You have been there thousands of times we hear you. Fact is no one gives a shít where you choose to live. The way people have found peace in order and stability, same way others have found their peace in chaos and mayhem. Like I pointed out some prisoners will argue that life behind bars is better than being free. Its all a matter of perspective no need to berate others because you choose to live in a sty.

At least it is getting through your head now though you dont need to repeat what l wrote, just to convince me you are begining to comprehend.
It is not a crime to live in Nigeria or live abroad, its not your business where l live or how many times l have been abroad, jobless m00ron.
Now that you have been noticed, move-on and eff-off my mention.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:
Please ignore @Daboomb, he is not a rich man by all indication; just one frustrated Nigerian who derive pleasure in basking in their ignorance. He may write neatly, but he is definitely bereft of logic and reasoning; to suggest he sounds intelligent by his diatribes, is an insult to the intelligent ones. Intelligence stems from open-mindness and ability to realise your limitation in knowledge(because you can't know all), of which he clearly lacks. To think his measure of success is hinged on the amount of money in you bank account, is a flawed metric. What is money without good health, what is money without good education or security nor the enabling environment to thrive. If he hasn't realised this at his supposed age or claim of wealth, then he is definitely a sham. He feeds off attention: for someone with so much wealth, and comfortable with his present condition in Nigeria, yet he complains miserably at the failures and ineptitude of his government (check his previous post and threads, where he constantly nags). Perhaps he may even be a 'paid' agent for one of these political parties. Get out of here dude and stop derailing this thread. I believe the OP has achieved much more than you can ever achieve in your entire lifetime. Quote me if you want, but you are living in land of fallacy.

You are noticed, now move on boy. grin grin
I dont have time for scallywags
undecided
If you like go and read my biography, its your headache grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2020
sapientia:

Please no need for those bolded.

Even Bible said that money answereth all things.

Guy, if you got plenty of money, you have everything, don't waste your time trying to liberate anyone who talks down on money.

Peace.

Thank you, l just dont understand why they are all worked up just because l said I am comfortable living in Nigeri and l can provide for myself.
Most of them just want you to join them when they moan and wail, like l am their Zaddy or l was the one that chased them abroad. grin grin
Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2020
sapientia:
That one has money and was very foolish and stupid does not mean money do not answer all things.

Elon Must have got loads and loads of it, same with Jack Ma and have they not helped the world.

Economy rules the world not military.

If Economy rules the world, it means money rules the world.
but there you were saying money answereth all things and that if you got plenty of money, you have everything. Who you fooling? grin grin grin

The Nigerian government had to apologise to the South African billionaire Elon Musk for begging him to dash them a handful of ventilators.

Nobody is disputing that Messrs Musk and Ma have loads and loads of it or don't, but, it is your assertion about money answering everything and that if you have plenty of it, you have everything, is false. It is suspect, a dangerous premise and misleading.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:
Please ignore @ Daboomb, he is not a rich man by all indication; just one frustrated Nigerian who derive pleasure in basking in their ignorance. He may write neatly, but he is definitely bereft of logic and reasoning; to suggest he sounds intelligent by his diatribes, is an insult to the intelligent ones. Intelligence stems from open-mindness and ability to realise your limitation in knowledge(because you can't know all), of which he clearly lacks. To think his measure of success is hinged on the amount of money in you bank account, is a flawed metric. What is money without good health, what is money without good education or security nor the enabling environment to thrive. If he hasn't realised this at his supposed age or claim of wealth, then he is definitely a sham. He feeds off attention: for someone with so much wealth, and comfortable with his present condition in Nigeria, yet he complains miserably at the failures and ineptitude of his government (check his previous post and threads, where he constantly nags). Perhaps he may even be a 'paid' agent for one of these political parties. Get out of here dude and stop derailing this thread. I believe the OP has achieved much more than you can ever achieve in your entire lifetime. Quote me if you want, but you are living in land of fallacy.
So sad
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2020
zikter:
The elite family study abroad but Majority don't settle there. Check the families of elite politicians, business men, top civil servants and corporate private workers, etc. All their families come back here after studies and either manage businesses of their parents, occupy strategic positions in both private and govt establishments. The life they live here is better than what they might have lived abroad. If you talk of the average Nigerian dreaming or scrambling to live abroad, I will agree with you, but not those elites

You're making my point for me. They come back to manage business and occupy strategic positions and not to settle down here. Even the President rules Nigeria mostly from the abroad.Minus business and occupation of strategic positions,they rarely settle here. Even the ones wey dey occupy the kain positions,no dey gree dey Naija for long. Always moving from Naija to the abroad to go and visit their families.

Again, the President comes to mind. Don't take my word for it though, we can agree to disagree.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by sapientia(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Thank you, l just dont understand why they are all worked up just because l said I am comfortable living in Nigeri and l can provide for myself.
Most of them just want you to join them when they moan and wail, like l am their Zaddy or l was the one that chased them abroad. grin grin
Appreciate.

A country where you can enjoy your money in freedom anyhow you want to.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
sapientia:

A country where you can enjoy your money in freedom anyhow you want to.

Dont mind them, some of them are slaving abroad and they think they are alive.
I can see that one of them is a self-hating, self-deprecating, Oga-master, inferiority-laden piece of garbage.
He even said you cant mention 'Nigerians and Humanbeing" in a sentence and yet the scumbag was asking how l knew he live in Niger Republic!
Every sentence he says about Nigeria, he will call the country shithole, mess of a country bla bla bla and l am like this guy must really be a saddist to hate Nigeria this much.
Maybe he should drink bleach so he can become a white man
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by RichardMeier: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

You are noticed, now move on boy. grin grin
I odnt have time for scallywags
undecided
If you like go and read my biography, its your headache grin

Now your intellect and claims are challenged, and that's all you can put up? Very typical of folks with a myopic outlook on life. Keep living in self-denial and wallowing in conceitedness. Tomorrow, you can jump on the keyboard and spit hatred towards the country you love so much. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Watch some gold-digging hoes hover around the thread. Shameless, old for nothing fools. Just sight of food and they are already getting their legs spread apart for potential spanking. Idiotts
one is busy asking are you married grin
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by yyba: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

You dont need someones BVN, to help or transfer money to them.
Never give anyone your BVN, you will get scammed. angry
angry angry angry
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Ginomel(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Nigeria is not the same

If you drink garri with sugar and milk and groundnut

Is it the same as

Garri with just warer

To some,taking garri ,milk and groundnut is when they are in Nigeria

Taking Garri and water, to some, is when they are outside Nigeria.

Relax bro, happiness is relative to the wise.

Enjoy yourself wherever you are, don't think the place is the best, you have things you don't like you are trying and pretending to cope with.

The person in Nigeria has something he doesn't like and trying to cope with.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

Now your intellect and claims are challenged, and that's all you can put up? Very typical of folks with a myopic outlook on life. Keep living in self-denial and wallowing in conceitedness. Tomorrow, you can jump on the keyboard and spit hatred towards the country you love so much. I rest my case.

You know , it is unprofitable to go into verbal arguement with a m00ron like you, less you bring me down to your level and still beat me with experience! grin
I was not even engaging you in a discussion but you are so riled up that you injected your assinine self into my mention, just so l might notice you.
Whatever my outlook on life, is my damn business.
Just look at this nonentity who wants to challenge my intellect, Jeezus!
Ofcourse, l have noticed you, now run along and go suck an egg, numskull.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Ubest5000: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Wao this is good hello my fellow Landers I have really exhausted my pulse and have no money again to buy food for my family please assist with any amount nothing is too small and God will replenish ur pulse 3004218352 first bank
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Heineken(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
veronne:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahah which app can give me loan and leave me alone.. Hahahahah
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by netflicks(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
yyba:
no na TAYE TAIWO be dat

Lol
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
These are some of the foodstuffs I got yesterday for isolation part 2.
No "natural" food?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by RichardMeier: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

You know , it is unprofitable to go into verbal arguement with a m00ron like you, less you bring me down to your level and still beat me with experience! grin
I was not even engaging you in a discussion but you are so riled up that you injected your assinine self into my mention, just so l might notice you.
Whatever my outlook on life, is my damn business.
Just look at this nonentity who wants to challenge my intellect, Jeezus!
Ofcourse, l have noticed you, now run along and go suck an egg, numskull.

For someone who claims to be wealthy, your life must be really pathetic. If all wealthy people behaved like you, I'd rather die a poor and miserable death than be a mirror of such dirt. You are the one trying to be noticed; running from one thread to the other, proclaiming how wealthy you are, eroding all sense of decorum, just so that only your views can be accommodated, and finally, heaping blame on the government of a country you seem to love so much. Grow up and stop living in your parent's basement, 'rich-man'.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by shevon: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
After more than two months of quarantine — my beards are like that of Rick Rubin, my tummy is big, depression every day, my thought about life would be different now and I still have two more months to stay indoor.

I’ve been quarantined for 9 weeks (63 days). Today is Orthodox Easter so I stepped out of the house to receive fresh air.

Check out soon of my photos below.
You live in Romania?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

For someone who claims to be wealthy, your life must be really pathetic. If all wealthy people behaved like you, I'd rather die a poor and miserable death than be a mirror of such dirt. You are the one trying to be noticed; running from one thread to the other, proclaiming how wealthy you are, eroding all sense of decorum, just so that only your views can be accommodated, and finally, heaping blame on the government of a country you seem to love so much. Grow up and stop living in your parent's basement, 'rich-man'.

Even "if" l calim to be wealthy, it is not your money, why should that cause you so much pain? stop hating unnecessarily.
If l blame my Nigerian Govt on any issue, it is my Govt and l want them to get better ni, you Refugees should not join me naah or who does not have an opinion on their Govt?.

Get something doing and if you are on lockdown, take a book and read.
You dont need all these crying, daft punk
I have noticed you so enough, wrecthed and miserable soul who joined Nairaland last week April 15, just to beg for money, using Coronavirus as an excuse. grin grin
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by GEEBITE: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
I like your writing skills but dont like the condescending way it comes out.A bit of correction Jide Sanwoolu was never resident in UK except for visits.He is well known to me since I met him as our Treasurer when I worked in First Atlantic Bank. Ever since he left with the MD Femi Pedro who became deputy Governor,he has always been a special adviser,commissioner and lastly MD of LSPDC where he was before he became the Governor.
Daboomb:

Our people dont sit back and decode what is going on at all!
Have you ever heard Dangottes, Otedolas, Jim Ovias, Elumelus, Tinubus, Mike Adenugas, etc or any of the NASS members say Nigeria is a bad place to live or they wanna leave the country to live abroad?
WHY IS THAT?
Even retired Senator Dino Melaye has not brooched the idea of finally relocating shocked

The truth is that if you have money in your Pocket, Nigeria is a Paradise! Even the bad security situation will be covered and adequately mitigated against.
But Poor, sorry azz people all over the place are wide-eyed anytine they see someone from abroad showcasing some Chicken Laps, Groceries and small forex Change.
grin grin
If you want to make a Prayer, ask God to bless you enough in this Nigeria, dont ask God to relocate you abroad.
Look at someone like Governor of Lagos (babajide Sanwo Olu) who was living jejely in the UK, he still found it important and necessary, to come back to Nigeria ot enjoy the good life!
Why did he not contest for as a Mayor in the UK but came to be Governor in Lagos or is it that he does not know that Lagos is a bad-azz city?
He would have been dead by now, if he was still living in the UK because l am cerain he would have attended that Octogenarian Birthday party where they served Coronavirus for them as dessert. grin grin

Las Las, we all die here.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by zikter(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kaycee54321:

You're making my point for me. They come back to manage business and occupy strategic positions and not to settle down here. Even the President rules Nigeria mostly from the abroad.Minus business and occupation of strategic positions,they rarely settle here. Even the ones wey dey occupy the kain positions,no dey gree dey Naija for long. Always moving from Naija to the abroad to go and visit their families.

Again, the President comes to mind. Don't take my word for it though, we can agree to disagree.
I respect your opinion. However there is exaggeration in it mostly. Eg the president, you can check very well and see that he doesn't rule the country from abroad. Aside his medical leave which can run to maybe two weeks or a month the other official engagements are less than a week and not every month. I think from Obj to Jonathan to Buhari, we tend to over exaggerate presidential official engagements. Most people forget that, Africa generally is a developing continent and mostly the presence of their presidents in most engagements abroad is vital for the countries to be taken seriously.
And believe me, these elites, their children are mostly based in Nigeria here and only go abroad for vacation or leisure. To say they are working there and based there, I am not sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by RichardMeier: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Even "if" l calim to be wealthy, it is not your money, why should that cause you so much pain? stop hating unnecessarily.
If l blame my Nigerian Govt on any issue, it is my Govt and l want them to get better ni, you Refugees should not join me naah or who does not have an opinion on their Govt?.

Get something doing and if you are on lockdown, take a book and read.
You dont need all these crying, daft punk
I have noticed you so enough, wrecthed and miserable soul who joined Nairaland last week April 15, just to beg for money, using Coronavirus as an excuse. grin grin

You still don't get do you? Firstly, I am in this very country you 'love' so much, doing reasonably way (at least well enough not to rant for 365 days in a year, on the absurdity and incompetence of your government. PS your pathetic if you don't think your rants are pretentious, at best). My focus on your claim of wealth is as a result of your pronouncement, that, as long as you have riches and fortunes in Nigeria, you are unreasonably protected from the fall-out of bad governance. Yet, as one who is supposedly living their dream life in Nigerian, and rants like an untamed slug, it is a deceit to be proclaiming that your 'heaven' is better than their developed countries on the premise of your 'fat account'. Now go say your prayers, bombard those thread with your tirades, and 'hope' that you finally strike success at 80 years old. Cheers
PS; I have no desire to prove my financial capacity to you, but I am very confident I do, and I am doing better than you or your family combined, if married.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by GEEBITE: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm...really?
missimelda01:

lol nothing like that grin

I generally like guys with full beards.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
My sis,no place like home
Lamanii22:

But it's not so fine... I'd choose over there though... Living in Nigeria's depressing to some extent...

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bros no hate me. I de talk about myself. The way Nigerians respect foreigners is aweson. Also in KZ,the people r very nice n friendly
Onebyonedead:

I dislike people like you who lie

I have been out of Nigeria for 10 years and visit Nigeria

Nigerians are not accommodating

And my best food is Asian and North African food

Nigeria is the worst place to live

People like you discourage people from leaving
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by GEEBITE: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
You have taken it too personal and insulted a lot of folks on the thread.If you are blessed,stay blessed.I have a first hand experience of what you are highlighting(living in both worlds).One shouldn't puff too much on his successes.life generally is a flip.
Daboomb:

And l dont disagree with you that the disparity in living conditions in Nigeria is unfair.
But you must also agree with me that "enjoyment" is relative because it depends on what you consider valuable to you, which is also dependent on some factors which are unique to each of us.
I am not even praising Nigeria, l am just saying "I enjoy Nigeria and it is not as bad as people say"
You see somebody whose only prayer is to get out of Nigeria because he believes once he leaves Nigeria, he is made!
But you will agree that there are Dustbin pickers abroad, people who sleep on doorways of Companies once they close for the day! Peopel who sleep outside all year round and rummage through the Bins. That is abroad as well, right and that is also below basic standard of living?

Again, l repeat, l am not condemning abroad as bad. Stable electricity is good, steady water, good schools, etc.
All these thing smake abroad good.
BUT can you honesly say that people (not all Nigerians) dont enjoy these things in Nigeria as well?
I and many, many millions of Nigerians enjoy these things they enjoy abroad and many more. I wish more peopel will enjoy it as well but l cant control that, not in Nigeria, not abroad.

If you will, can you please even tell me ONE THING that many people abroad are enjoying, that l am not enjoying or that l cant enjoy here in Nigeria, that would make me to be very desperate, to want to try runningabroad in a dinghy, ove rthe mediterranean

That is where my logic comes in: If you have the money, there is nothing they enjoy abroad that you cant enjoy in Nigeria and there are even things you can enjoy in Nigeria that is nto allowed abroad.
I cited the example of building your house to any design that you like. That is one thing l encountered over there that pissed me off!
All houses in an Estate are exactly alike and that gives for a boring environment.
An arial view of where l live will bring smiles to (y/our) face, just looking at it.
Everyone gives a piece of their feelings and love to their buildings and its so colorful. I like that, maybe you dont appreciate it and l understand that.
We all have different things that we value!
Some dont value Artwork but l pay good money for Artworks and just admiring them gives me joy

Again, l have noticed that as we grow older, what we value also changes, the htings we prioritise also changes.
For most younger people on Nairaland, "just go abroad" is a fulfilment grin
Maybe l was like that some decades ago but now, it does not thrill me one bit (I still visit to see old friends who stayed -put and chill out when l want o be alone or just do financial issues)

But l value the "noise and chaotic nature" of Nigeria somehow. I value pumping music that shakes your internal organ on a Sunday evening. I love swimming and walking barechested on the Beach. I love seeing people like myself, l love roasted banana and those minor, minor things of life that l cant get when l am abroad.
And l made most of my money in Nigeria, not even abroad and l still continue to earn enough to keep my lifestyle and have good backup for a rainy day.
If you have a problem with my logic, just take it as "different" from yours and we are still good.
You enjoy your own abroad logic and l enjoy my own local, Nigerian logic, No need to fight over such a simple and mundane thing.
I wont force mine on you and you can keep yours, we are both doung good, right
? undecided

I think we are taking this discussion too far and it might get too personal. Guys should chill and let it lie or what do you think?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

You still don't get do you? Firstly, I am in this very country you 'love' so much, doing reasonably way (at least well enough not to rant for 365 days in a year, on the absurdity and incompetence of your government. PS your pathetic if you don't think your rants are pretentious, at best). My focus on your claim of wealth is as a result of your pronouncement, that, as long as you have riches and fortunes in Nigeria, you are unreasonably protected from the fall-out of bad governance. Yet, as one who is supposedly living their dream life in Nigerian, and rants like an untamed slug, it is a deceit to be proclaiming that your 'heaven' is better than their developed countries on the premise of your 'fat account'. Now go say your prayers, bombard those thread with your tirades, and 'hope' that you finally strike success at 80 years old. Cheers
PS; I have no desire to prove my financial capacity to you, but I am very confident I do, and I am doing better than you or your family combined, if married.

You this mongrel still come back, after al the beatings! shocked shocked grin
I am not intrested in your sorry tales.

Whether l am rich or you are rich, whether you are married or single whether you focus on my claims or not, you are irrelevant in the schemes of things! Completely irrelevant.
And you must be feeling really funky if you think the word "Refugee" was referring to you! Who dash Monkey! grin grin
The Canadian Refugee knows himself but that is neither here nor there.
You can be Dangotte for all l care.
I just cannot engage an obnoxious Riff-raff like yourself, in any discussion.
Get that into your thick skull or do l know you before? Just get-off my mentions!

Okay. l will ignore you from now on. You have the whole thread to yourself, vent your pain, you need it. grin
Anuofia
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by RichardMeier: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

You this mongrel still come back, after al the beatings! shocked shocked grin
I am not intrested in your sorry tales.

Whether l am rich or you are rich, whether you are married or single whether you focus on my claims or not, you are irrelevant in the schemes of things! Completely irrelevant.
And you must be feeling really funky if you think the word "Refugee" was referring to you! Who dash Monkey! grin grin
The Canadian Refugee knows himself but that is neither here nor there.
You can be Dangotte for all l care.
I just cannot engage an obnoxious Riff-raff like yourself, in any discussion.
Get that into your thick skull or do l know you before? Just get-off my mentions!

Okay. l will ignore you from now on. You have the whole thread to yourself, vent your pain, you need it. grin
Anuofia

For sanity to return on this thread, I'd ignore you. You sure must be a very bitter person in life. You must be a people-repellent, both offline and online. Your can resort to insults all you want, as long as you are not within my purview, I am fine with that. The rant will soon pay-off, continue mate!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.