Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (131836 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Onebyonedead: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

#1.5M = 6,000 Australian Dollar = $3,800 US
First, Dumb people like you like to convert how much they earn outside Nigeria, to Nigerian Naira, to make believe they have money when in actual fact, if you live and work in Australia, you will have to pay your rent/mortgage in Australian Dollars, pay transport, health and Motor Insurance, Road tax, Tuition, etc in that same currency, not in nigerian Naira. grin grin
I know nobody pays you A$2,000 every week so all those lie that you earn that you ear A$6,000 in one month has exposed you as a liar but even at that, Your Mortgage in Australia will take at least A$2,000 out of your income every month, so what do you have left? Peanuts.
Meanwhile, a person in Nigeria who earns 700K monthly and pays 100K monhtly on rent, is far richer and far better than you that earns the #1.5M equivalent in Australia, a miserly. You folks are just sufferhead that sruggle to live from hand-to-mouth and that is why people say abroad people are misers when infact they are not as rich as they pose to be.
You come to Nigeria for two weeks and blow all your savings for the year, to impress those you left behind and those ones too think you have made money! grin grin

I know your other Moniker and l know you are a struggler, from your previous posts.
How much is 1.5M? What can it do? Only if you know.
People that l trained years back, negotiate that amount at interviews in a senior banking Position and you this Australian Fruit Picker is sounding like it can do much over here is Nigeria? grin grin

A 3Bed in my house costs just about that per annum and you still gotta add Utilities to it.
Your problem is that you grew up in Poverty, your were scatched by Poverty and just because you managed, (amybe yo uare even lying but l cant verify it so l will jus take yo at your words), as in manage with lies upon lies, to get a part time work Visa to Australia, picking Apples and other Fruits in the Field during Winter season, work that native Australians would never do, you think you have arrived?

As your self, what have you done with money in your life? What is your Bank balance, consistently, within the year? If there is an urgent need for say #20M by one of your family members, can you put it down without it affecting you financially to the point where you have to cut down on your normal lifestyle? If your answer is NO, then you are still a small fry and a learner as l said.

Go ahead and keep paying your Mortgage Debt for the next 35years of your miserable life, you will struggle and struggle till retirement grin living and working like a Whiteman's Slave in Australia, meanwhile, when you come back to Nigeria, you will realise your friends have left you behind, a long time ago.
I have had enough fun with you and l dont need any more back and forth from you.
Dont infect me with "abroad" poverty.

Health is free mate

Mortgage is like paying rent

And that is for minimum wage mate

I have an accountant by profession

The dff is clear

Living in a house worth a million dollars

Convert that to your naira

If average man fit try am for naija

Na only rich people fit

Here that na average earner

2000k a week is over 2million naira a month

Normal plumbers make more than that

Disanility workers make over 100k a year

Lots of people make more than that

What do I know

U 're the expert

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Demainman1: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Writing flawlessly is a gift you learn from an early age!
Those of us that went to proper Nursery, primary and grammar school dont see writing long essays as a problem because it is second nature to us. Our Parents spent a lot of money to give us sound education in proper Montessori Nursery and primary School and we are very proud of that. tongue
I bet you never attended a Nursery School and started struggling to write English, very late in your adult life, that is why it looks so difficult to you but l assure you, if you read widely and practice, you can stil lbe better than me. kiss kiss
No need to go green with envy, leave my moniker out of your lexical worries. undecided

I don't have a problem with your English writing......my problem is with your logic....Nigeria is a country where only the rich are happy....should it be like that? NO!

You can praise Nigeria all you like because you are fortunate to be rich...many poor Nigerians abroad are enjoying life more than you...whether you believe or not is not my business.

You are simply living the 'fools paradise'. I can bet my last cent that non of those your children live in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Onebyonedead: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Demainman1:

I don't have a problem with your English writing......my problem is with your logic....Nigeria is a country where only the rich are happy....should it be like that? NO!

You can praise Nigeria all you like because you are fortunate to be rich...many poor Nigerians abroad are enjoying life more than you...whether you believe or not is not my business.

You are simply living the 'fools paradise'. I can bet my last cent that non of those your children live in Nigeria.

He ain't rich bruh

Rich people in Nigeria send thier kids away

Because they know

Rich people don't lie about what they have

People who always try to be what they are not

That lad still leaves with his mum

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Lol, plenty transgendered moniker on Nairaland wink
Yes o.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2020
OriOko88:

Drivers are now dying of covid in England o. Egungun be careful
bus drivers not lorry drivers, i am ussually on my own in my cab. they load in belgium or france, I drive to England to the location and they offload, the cab is sanitized before another driver takes over. I am will be fine, i will be careful too like you advised, thanks grin
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

See shithole logic. So you have to be Dangote ( the richest blackman) or be on forbes list to enjoy basic necessities that the average citizen enjoys in Europe with his taxes. That's why you people suffer. You have this mentality that only people with money should enjoy the basics like quality education or electricity. So of you dont make that Forbes list you roll over and die abi. SMH

Mor00ns like you jump into the midst of an discussion and run your mouth like a broken tap, Idiat without taking time to get the drift of the discussion. That is the classic definition of stupidity.

No one said you have to be rich like Dangotte to enjoy basics of life.
What is basic to someone, is not basic to another, it all depends on the level you operate.
Also, l never said ONLY people with money shoudl elnjoy life, that would be unfair to people who are poor through no fault of theirs.

Now listen, Mr. Stupid, this is the highlights of my angle of the discussion:
- Nigeria is not as bad as people say, that they are so desperate to run abroad and do menial jobs that pay pittance
- There are loads of problems in Nigeria but all of them, l mean all of them, can be mitigated against if you have money in your wallet
- Life in Nigeria is "unregulated" and that freedom, is the essence of living. Life is over-regulated abroad (there are benefits to that as well but individually, it is a drawback because everyone shoudl nto have to live at the same level). That is the basic arguement between Communism and Capitalism.
- Money earned abroad, when spent abroad makes you an average person, you only feel the impact of that money when you change it to Niara and begin to psend it in Nigeria (due to the cheaper, relative cost of living).
- Really Rich Nigerians who have made money, (and this is where l mentioned some names), dont want to live abroad, they always want to live in Nigeria because they know that the nejoyment in Nigeria is unlimited, un regulated and only determined by your own imagination.
If you have the money for example, you can build your house to any taste that give joy to your heart, in Nigeria. No matter how rich you are abroad, if Buildig regulation says Houses in this area cannot be higher than 10M, if yours is higher than 10M by just one feet, you will remove that one feet, even if it is your roof! grin You cant have open parties, you cant play your music as you like it, you cant talk in your "Nigerian voice", everybody must whisper like a mouse, etc grin grin
I have lived the life and l know whatsup.
- Nigeria is the only place where you can multiply your investment crazily and no one will be after you, if a certain amount enters your bank account abroad, Revenue will be on your tail before you know it.

But abroad has its own advantages (calming effect and predictability, mostly; which others who just want to live a "basic, structured life" cherish. That is all good for such people.
But that is not all there is to life, challenges is what gives life, meaning .

You see why most people commit suicide abroad, their life lacks meaning and verve. It is all too regulated and boring.
The average Nigerian is poor but his life is full of "challanges", the sort of things that gives life meaning and makes you want to keep going.
If the Nigerian then makes money on top, l tell you, he will create his own paradise, here on earth and in Nigeria

Dont come back at me with some lame arguement, just for the sake of arguements, l am not here to argue with anyone or prove anything, l have nothing to prove again at this stage of my life.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Xavage7(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Op abeg show us love.
Its really hard down here ...its no longer funny cry
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by tyup(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2020
zikter:
Talk for yourself o. There are many people here that will refuse a free visa and ticket to go and settle outside this country

Ur right sm1 like me

The only thing I like bout Anywhere Abroad are the beautiful streets n serene environment nothing more tbh

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by SweetyZinta(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Beautiful thread i must say!!

Thumbs up
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Demainman1:

And l dont disagree with you that the disparity in living conditions in Nigeria is unfair.
But you must also agree with me that "enjoyment" is relative because it depends on what you consider valuable to you, which is also dependent on some factors which are unique to each of us.
I am not even praising Nigeria, l am just saying "I enjoy Nigeria and it is not as bad as people say"
You see somebody whose only prayer is to get out of Nigeria because he believes once he leaves Nigeria, he is made!
But you will agree that there are Dustbin pickers abroad, people who sleep on doorways of Companies once they close for the day! Peopel who sleep outside all year round and rummage through the Bins. That is abroad as well, right and that is also below basic standard of living?

Again, l repeat, l am not condemning abroad as bad. Stable electricity is good, steady water, good schools, etc.
All these thing smake abroad good.
BUT can you honesly say that people (not all Nigerians) dont enjoy these things in Nigeria as well?
I and many, many millions of Nigerians enjoy these things they enjoy abroad and many more. I wish more peopel will enjoy it as well but l cant control that, not in Nigeria, not abroad.

If you will, can you please even tell me ONE THING that many people abroad are enjoying, that l am not enjoying or that l cant enjoy here in Nigeria, that would make me to be very desperate, to want to try runningabroad in a dinghy, ove rthe mediterranean

That is where my logic comes in: If you have the money, there is nothing they enjoy abroad that you cant enjoy in Nigeria and there are even things you can enjoy in Nigeria that is nto allowed abroad.
I cited the example of building your house to any design that you like. That is one thing l encountered over there that pissed me off!
All houses in an Estate are exactly alike and that gives for a boring environment.
An arial view of where l live will bring smiles to (y/our) face, just looking at it.
Everyone gives a piece of their feelings and love to their buildings and its so colorful. I like that, maybe you dont appreciate it and l understand that.
We all have different things that we value!
Some dont value Artwork but l pay good money for Artworks and just admiring them gives me joy

Again, l have noticed that as we grow older, what we value also changes, the htings we prioritise also changes.
For most younger people on Nairaland, "just go abroad" is a fulfilment grin
Maybe l was like that some decades ago but now, it does not thrill me one bit (I still visit to see old friends who stayed -put and chill out when l want o be alone or just do financial issues)

But l value the "noise and chaotic nature" of Nigeria somehow. I value pumping music that shakes your internal organ on a Sunday evening. I love swimming and walking barechested on the Beach. I love seeing people like myself, l love roasted banana and those minor, minor things of life that l cant get when l am abroad.
And l made most of my money in Nigeria, not even abroad and l still continue to earn enough to keep my lifestyle and have good backup for a rainy day.
If you have a problem with my logic, just take it as "different" from yours and we are still good.
You enjoy your own abroad logic and l enjoy my own local, Nigerian logic, No need to fight over such a simple and mundane thing.
I wont force mine on you and you can keep yours, we are both doung good, right
? undecided

I think we are taking this discussion too far and it might get too personal. Guys should chill and let it lie or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by missimelda01(f): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
KoredeOG:

You must feel like a photographer now.
Yes please grin
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by missimelda01(f): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2020
yom2:
how we no go step out how much them pay us. U no see as that guy dey feed fat for house? He has some level of financial and food security
lol man must survive
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Demainman1: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

And l dont disagree with you that the disparity in living conditions in Nigeria is unfair.
But you must also agree with me that "enjoyment" is relative because it depends on what you consider valuable to you, which is also dependent on some factors which are unique to each of us.
I am not even praising Nigeria, l am just saying "I enjoy Nigeria and it is not as bad as people say"
You see somebody whose only prayer is to get out of Nigeria because he believes once he leaves Nigeria, he is made!
But you will agree that there are Dustbin pickers abroad, people who sleep on doorways of Companies once they close for the day! Peopel who sleep outside all year round and rummage through the Bins. That is abroad as well, right and that is also below basic standard of living?

Again, l repeat, l am not condemning abroad as bad. Stable electricity is good, steady water, good schools, etc.
All these thing smake abroad good.
BUT can you honesly say that people (not all Nigerians) dont enjoy these things in Nigeria as well?
I and many, many millions of Nigerians enjoy these things they enjoy abroad and many more. I wish more peopel will enjoy it as well but l cant control that, not in Nigeria, not abroad.

If you will, can you please even tell me ONE THING that many people abroad are enjoying, that l am not enjoying or that l cant enjoy here in Nigeria, that would make me to be very desperate, to want to try runningabroad in a dinghy, ove rthe mediterranean

That is where my logic comes in: If you have the money, there is nothing they enjoy abroad that you cant enjoy in Nigeria and there are even things you can enjoy in Nigeria that is nto allowed abroad.
I cited the example of building your house to any design that you like. That is one thing l encountered over there that pissed me off!
All houses in an Estate are exactly alike and that gives for a boring environment.
An arial view of where l live will bring smiles to (y/our) face, just looking at it.
Everyone gives a piece of their feelings and love to their buildings and its so colorful. I like that, maybe you dont appreciate it and l understand that.
We all have different things that we value!
Some dont value Artwork but l pay good money for Artworks and just admiring them gives me joy

Again, l have noticed that as we grow older, what we value also changes, the htings we prioritise also changes.
For most younger people on Nairaland, "just go abroad" is a fulfilment grin
Maybe l was like that some decades ago but now, it does not thrill me one bit (I still visit to see old friends who stayed -put and chill out when l want o be alone or just do financial issues)

But l value the "noise and chaotic nature" of Nigeria somehow. I value pumping music that shakes your internal organ on a Sunday evening. I love swimming and walking barechested on the Beach. I love seeing people like myself, l love roasted banana and those minor, minor things of life that l cant get when l am abroad.
And l made most of my money in Nigeria, not even abroad and l still continue to earn enough to keep my lifestyle and have good backup for a rainy day.
If you have a problem with my logic, just take it as "different" from yours and we are still good.
You enjoy your own abroad logic and l enjoy my own local, Nigerian logic, No need to fight over such a simple and mundane thing.
I wont force mine on you and you can keep yours, we are both doung good, right
? undecided

I think we are taking this discussion too far and it might get too personal. Guys should chill and let it lie or what do you think?

You forgot to include the cheap fuc-k you also get from desperate nigeria women cheesy

Enjoy your chaotic Nigeria joor..since that is what makes you happy.

Let me tell you one good thing abroad since you asked.....there.., you can wake up at 2am in the morning...drive from Lagos to Sokoto equivalent in distance...No armed robbers or Police...Army...Customs....civil defence....agberos...to disturb your beautiful driving....ONLY YOU and YOUR THOUGHTS... To me that is living.

Can you try that in Nigeria as rich as you are? Not a one off o....i mean always?

That's the difference between a sane environment and chaos.

Btw..you did not answer my question....wey your children?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Mor00ns like you jump into the midst of an discussion and run your mouth like a broken tap, Idiat without taking time to get the drift of the discussion. That is the classic definition of stupidity.

No one said you have to be rich like Dangotte to enjoy basics of life.
What is basic to someone, is not basic to another, it all depends on the level you operate.
Also, l never said ONLY people with money shoudl elnjoy life, that would be unfair to people who are poor through no fault of theirs.

Now listen, Mr. Stupid, this is the highlights of my angle of the discussion:
- Nigeria is not as bad as people say, that they are so desperate to run abroad and do menial jobs that pay pittance
- There are loads of problems in Nigeria but all of them, l mean all of them, can be mitigated against if you have money in your wallet
- Life in Nigeria is "unregulated" and that freedom, is the essence of living. Life is over-regulated abroad (there are benefits to that as well but individually, it is a drawback because everyone shoudl nto have to live at the same level). That is the basic arguement between Communism and Capitalism.
- Money earned abroad, when spent abroad makes you an average person, you only feel the impact of that money when you change it to Niara and begin to psend it in Nigeria (due to the cheaper, relative cost of living).
- Really Rich Nigerians who have made money, (and this is where l mentioned some names), dont want to live abroad, they always want to live in Nigeria because they know that the nejoyment in Nigeria is unlimited, un regulated and only determined by your own imagination.
If you have the money for example, you can build your house to any taste that give joy to your heart, in Nigeria. No matter how rich you are abroad, if Buildig regulation says Houses in this area cannot be higher than 10M, if yours is higher than 10M by just one feet, you will remove that one feet, even if it is your roof! grin You cant have open parties, you cant play your music as you like it, you cant talk in your "Nigerian voice", everybody must whisper like a mouse, etc grin grin
I have lived the life and l know whatsup.
- Nigeria is the only place where you can multiply your investment crazily and no one will be after you, if a certain amount enters your bank account abroad, Revenue will be on your tail before you know it.

But abroad has its own advantages (calming effect and predictability, mostly; which others who just want to live a "basic, structured life" cherish. That is all good for such people.
But that is not all there is to life, challenges is what gives life, meaning .

You see why most people commit suicide abroad, their life lacks meaning and verve. It is all too regulated and boring.
The average Nigerian is poor but his life is full of "challanges", the sort of things that gives life meaning and makes you want to keep going.
If the Nigerian then makes money on top, l tell you, he will create his own paradise, here on earth and in Nigeria

Dont come back at me with some lame arguement, just for the sake of arguements, l am not here to argue with anyone or prove anything, l have nothing to prove again at this stage of my life.
Now you are trying to backtrack after being called out on your foolishness. But still you insist its all about money. All problems can be solved with money. What a dumb assertion. With all your money there can you get a decent education in that shithole? Name one university that has managed to crack the top 10 in the whole world. Even the so called private unis. are only good at distributing 1st class degrees to the highest bidder. The lets talk of health. Tell me with all your miney where you can het quality healthcare in that shithile.
The problem with you chimpanzees is you have this narrow outlook on life. Only money can answer everything. Funny enough if you really had the money you claim to have you wont be typing up this gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by missimelda01(f): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
PattyMike:

Greenlight successfully given. Op you can go ahead.

lol nothing like that grin

I generally like guys with full beards.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Health is free mate That is basic health, for poor people. I dont live abroad but l still have priv ate health insurance that l pay for. Stop being a scrunger! I am sure you are on medical Card, that is why you say health is Free. Poor Nigger grin

Mortgage is like paying rent. Again, that is your level. I dont belong to your level, I am your bank that collects Rent/Mortgage from tenants like you. I have built houses that are fully mine, built with Cash all through and l get paid by my occupiers. Stop cpmparing yourself to everybody, You still have along way to slave for a whiteman beofre you can sit back and start to know what it means to enjoy money in Nigeria. Poor soul.

And that is for minimum wage mate You are on less than minimum wage son, you are just starting life.

I have an am accountant by profession I doubt you are a "qualified" accountant! Certainly, you are still writing some lower stages, You are just a desk Clerk, l have read your previous posts, from your original moniker that was banned. All these lies you are forming here, please take it easy before your Egungun enter Epxress, as we say in Nigeria.

The dff is clear Story

Living in a house worth a million dollars grin grin Who dash monkey? grin Who gives a Millon Dollar mortgage (even for Australian Dollar that is half of the real American Dollar) to a poor migrant like yourself? shocked shocked Stop getting ahead of yourself.

Convert that to your naira No need, you dont pay your mortgage in Naira, do you?

If average man fit try am for naija Average Man in Nigeria is better than you doing degrading work over there! You take all the racial insults that Aussies heap on you and you dare not look them in the eye! You are Slave who relocated to be with his master. The average man in Nigeria is not rich but he is not a Slave to foreigners. He does not start shaking when a Cop knocks on his door, when they are just knocking to remind him that he close his gate. grin

Na only rich people fit

Here that na average earner

2000k a week is over 2million naira a month Stop decieving yourself boy! Even your Boss does not earn more than that.

Normal plumbers make more than that

Disanility workers make over 100k a year You too make mouth boy. It is Australian Dollars you are quoting, not the real Dollar.

Lots of people make more than that

What do I know

U 're the expert

Actually, you are just masaging your slave ego. Make the money first and come down to enjoy it.
You dont need to tell people you are made, seeing you people will smell you out. Money has its own peculiar smell and those that carry it smell of it. I wish you well in your struggles, make the best of it, you still have a long way to go. pay your dues and relax to enjoy your sweat.
Every Man has his own appointed time. Dont envy others, your time may still come. undecided
I nor get your time, Son. Go to work, if you have a job, l want to chill.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by OriOko88(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2020
gypsey:
bus drivers not lorry drivers, i am ussually on my own in my cab. they load in belgium or france, I drive to England to the location and they offload, the cab is sanitized before another driver takes over. I am will be fine, i will be careful too like you advised, thanks grin

grin
gypsey:

Lol. Nice one bro. Stay safe
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
So I still have 2 more months to stay indoor, I will be updating you guys kiss

Coronavirus outbreak spoilt 2020 plans for everyone.

I am here waiting for them to refund money for my travel ticket.

PS: I am not showing off just a normal report as Food Enthusiast and travel reporter.

Thanks

Model and maker of your phone pls. i like the camera
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Onebyonedead: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Actually, you are just masaging your slave ego. Make the money first and come down to enjoy it.
You dont need to tell people you are made, seeing you people will smell you out. Money has its own peculiar smell and those that carry it smell of it. I wish you well in your struggles, make the best of it, you still have a long way to go. pay your dues and relax to enjoy your sweat.
Every Man has his own appointed time. Dont envy others, your time may still come. undecided
I nor get your time, Son. Go to work, if you have a job, l want to chill.

You are poor and frustrated son

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2020
See flexing
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Now you are trying to backtrack after being called out on your foolishness. But still you insist its all about money. All problems can be solved with money. What a dumb assertion. With all your money there can you get a decent education in that shithole? Name one university that has managed to crack the top 10 in the whole world. Even the so called private unis. are only good at distributing 1st class degrees to the highest bidder. The lets talk of health. Tell me with all your miney where you can het quality healthcare in that shithile.
The problem with you chimpanzees is you have this narrow outlook on life. Only money can answer everything. Funny enough if you really had the money you claim to have you wont be typing up this gibberish.

You sure have a comprehension problem! You should have left some of these your stupidity at home, before you stowed-away to wherever you claim to be writing from. undecided
Money buys me Comfort, gerrit?

Can you afford the American School in Lekki?
Can you afford Corona College? I can go on and on but no need.
And dont lie to me that you attended one of the best ten Univeristies in the world grin grin
Why am l even responding to a slow person of this sort sef.
You that ran abroad, what drove you there if not the chase after money or is it that you just love to be insulted and called rascist names by white people or used as target-practice by their Police officers? grin grin

Stop all these pretense! Only a very few people go abroad to study, most go to work and make money.

Those that are comfortable before going to study abroad, finish their study and prolly comeback Home, itis poor Niggas like you that slave-away your life but consoel yourself that you are htere because of the nicessities of life over there.
I am not reponsible for your stress and sufferings. Do your thing over there and do it as you like, what you do abroad has nothing to do with me.
Stop getting worked up because l said Money solves my problems.
Yes, money solves my problem. I have not had that problem that money cant solve, that is a fact of my own life and l am not being unreligious here, just stating the facts. If that makes you sad, go jump off a cliff

You can decieve others that you went abroad because you love sleeping on Snow in Winter but l know you just went there to hustle for some change. Some of you even go as far as Khazakstan! Jeeze! I dont envy you at all.

I am not here to compete with any abroad person, you this clown that just started going aborad yesterday sef, you wont let me hear word, ehn?
Abroad that l have used and used and got bored of it. Clowns like you spend one year abroad and you start insulting your fathers, WTF?

Please dont quote me again, you are ruining my day with your pain, l am not used to this sort of complaining.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

You are poor and frustrated son

That is why l am in Nigeria, ma-boy.
I have paid my dues and now l am enjoying Nigeria. kiss kiss kiss

You are happy where you are, doing what you are doing, l am happy where l am, doing what l do...... everybody should be happy with themselves so why are we you so vexed with your existence? grin
Try and enjoy your self there too while sweeping the streets and clearing the debris left by the wild fires.
I iwsh you safe jobbing.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

You sure have a comprehension problem! You should have left some of these your stupidity at home, before you stowed-away to wherever you claim to be writing from. undecided

And dont lie to me that you attended one of the best ten Univeristies in the world grin grin
You that ran abroad, what drove you there if not the chase after money or is it that you just love to be insulted and called rascist names by white people or used as target-practice by their Police officers? grin grin

Stop all these pretense! Only a very few people go abroad to study, most go to work and make money.

Those that are comfortable before going to study abroad, finish their study and prolly comeback Home, itis poor Niggas like you that slave-away your life but consoel yourself that you are htere because of the nicessities of life over there.
I am not reponsible for your stress and sufferings. Do your thing over there and do it as you like, what you do abroad has nothing to do with me.
Yes, money solves my problem. I have not had that problem that money cant solve, that is a fact of my own life and l am not being unreligious here, just stating the facts. If that makes you sad, go jump off a cliff

You can decieve others that you went abroad because you love sleeping on Snow in Winter but l know you just went there to hustle for some change. Some of you even go as far as Khazakstan! Jeeze! I dont envy you at all.

I am not here to compete with any abroad person, you this clown that just started going aborad yesterday sef, you wont let me hear word, ehn?
Abroad that l have used and used and got bored of it. Clowns like you spend one year abroad and you start insulting your fathers, WTF?

Please dont quote me again, you are ruining my day with your pain, l am not used to this sort of complaining.
Who said I live abraod? LOL. You have been there thousands of times we hear you. Fact is no one gives a shít where you choose to live. The way people have found peace in order and stability, same way others have found their peace in chaos and mayhem. Like I pointed out some prisoners will argue that life behind bars is better than being free. Its all a matter of perspective no need to berate others because you choose to live in a sty.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by RichardMeier: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Please ignore @Daboomb, he is not a rich man by all indication; just one frustrated Nigerian who derive pleasure in basking in their ignorance. He may write neatly, but he is definitely bereft of logic and reasoning; to suggest he sounds intelligent by his diatribes, is an insult to the intelligent ones. Intelligence stems from open-mindness and ability to realise your limitation in knowledge(because you can't know all), of which he clearly lacks. To think his measure of success is hinged on the amount of money in you bank account, is a flawed metric. What is money without good health, what is money without good education or security nor the enabling environment to thrive. If he hasn't realised this at his supposed age or claim of wealth, then he is definitely a sham. He feeds off attention: for someone with so much wealth, and comfortable with his present condition in Nigeria, yet he complains miserably at the failures and ineptitude of his government (check his previous post and threads, where he constantly nags). Perhaps he may even be a 'paid' agent for one of these political parties. Get out of here dude and stop derailing this thread. I believe the OP has achieved much more than you can ever achieve in your entire lifetime. Quote me if you want, but you are living in land of fallacy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2020
starbuck:
You see ehh, when this lockdown is over, i am leaving this place for good with my kids, if my housemate doesn't want to join us, i won't mind, this country is a curse undecided undecided undecided

By housemate you mean your husband right? If yes, that is a bad thing to ever say
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by sapientia(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Please no need for those bolded.

Even Bible said that money answereth all things.

Guy, if you got plenty of money, you have everything, don't waste your time trying to liberate anyone who talks down on money.

Peace.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by sapientia(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Oga, money is everything.

The only thing even God acknowledged as the only thing that can drag worship with him.

Make your arguments but dont talk down on the only thing stronger than covid 19
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2020
sapientia:

Oga, money is everything.

The only thing even God acknowledged as the only thing that can drag worship with him.

Make your arguments but dont talk down on the only thing stronger than covid 19

LOL. I hear you Sir. May God give you plenty money (if he has not already done so)
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Ceereeab: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Would you consider adding FRESH Ogwu vegetable (Pumpkin Vegetable) to your list, l have people who are on the look out for such, in that axis.

Noted Thank you
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
After more than two months of quarantine — my beards are like that of Rick Rubin, my tummy is big, depression every day, my thought about life would be different now and I still have two more months to stay indoor.

I’ve been quarantined for 9 weeks (63 days). Today is Orthodox Easter so I stepped out of the house to receive fresh air.

Check out soon of my photos below.

Are u in Greece?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by sapientia(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. I hear you Sir. May God give you plenty money (if he has not already done so)

Lol.. Is it ever enough?

Who have ever rejected plenty money?

Same to you jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.