Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (131855 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Eating, reading and surfing the internet everyday cry

You are wicked grin grin grin grin grin. This is not a quarantine !!!!
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by PattyMike(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:

lol nothing like that grin

I generally like guys with full beards.

Ehn en, is that so. Luckily for me I have beards too haha

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Wizygreat12: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who want to join me now?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chiaaa if not for this lockdown I would have made you correct Egusi, Ogbono soup garnish with medemede inside, no worry i dey your back
CollinsWeGlobe:
My only anger is that no place to get Nigeria food cry I missed ogbono soup, egusi and pounded yam.

These are some of the foodstuffs I got yesterday for isolation part 2.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Today is Easter shocked

What is wrong with you?
Stop making us feel jealous and depressed too nah
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by webizone(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
but the dude no complain, abi because you know say you no go see who to gold-dig on??
The lie you tell everyday is on your dp. Women lie more than men.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by OkoAnike(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Futurejoy:

Are you referring to your husband as your “housemate”?

Sure, she did... Possibly that's how they roll.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by OkoAnike(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
you know what? I forgive you.

Perfect response...
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Heineken(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
YemyTemmy:

That must be a country meant for human beings... Una get light , Una get food, den still send money to ya akant!! The kind of isolation we all crave for
that's better isolation. You won't want it to end sef..
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Which country is this? Pls I'm up for adoption nobody should tell me I'm nigerian again cry
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Eating, reading and surfing the internet everyday cry
see enjoyment
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by razible5384(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
veronne:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin...which app can give me loan an leave me alone..
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by razible5384(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Bro, don't envy anyone online. Nigeria is the best place to be. I am not even happy here. I am not a rich person bro I am just making the thread to promote what I love. God help us all
i for say make thunder fire you, to say Nigeria is the best place to be... But I no go talk
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Not just the Hoes, look at the litter of Beggy-Beggy Nigerians praising the Op and asking for Egunje!. grin grin
Stupid folks without an iota of dignity in them, once they see a "Tokunbo
" (not even the solid ones like Medical Doctors, Engineers, Software developers, Investment bankers, etc), they begin to roll on the floor and beg like they are in hell fire! grin
Some of this perenial parasites are even ready to abuse their country and Mother, just so the Tokunbo can throw them some foreign cash! grin grin

Life is about stages, and in each stage, each person defines their own priorities.
This Op is still at a stage where food and some cheap Home electronics matter so much to him and he sees it as an achievement to flaunt in the face of these hungry Nigerians grin
Meanwhile there ar thousands of Nigerians in diaspora whose bank balance are in the six figures but they will never ever show their homes or cars or any valuable online (not to mention food, the cheapest thing in diaspora or their face for that matter!! grin ) because their priority is how to close the next deal and multiply $5Million to hit $7Million within three months.

Let the Op have his one minute of fame.... and let these opportunistic parasites enjoy their undignifying beggy-beggy mentality.
Its all about stages in life
. undecided undecided
'

I make reports daily on my sister's blog, MandyNews.com. I have been posting about food and showing of locations even before Buhari became the President of Nigeria. Thanks, bro.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by stagger: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Thank you, l just dont understand why they are all worked up just because l said I am comfortable living in Nigeri and l can provide for myself.
Most of them just want you to join them when they moan and wail, like l am their Zaddy or l was the one that chased them abroad. grin grin
Appreciate.

When some of my classmates living abroad see what I have put in place here, they are stunned. Many of them desire to come back. I know some drowning in child support payments. E no easy o.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by razible5384(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:

I did and have no problem with it. My only issue is the arrangement of food, drinks and placement of electronics like he’s already in Heaven because he moved outside the country.
you sound so dumb....stop talking already..
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by scoundrel(f): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
razible5384:
you sound so dumb....stop talking already..
How is the lockdown going?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
KoredeOG:

You must feel like a photographer now.

You no grab the babe scope. She wan use style check if the guy is handsome so she can strategize her shot properly.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
stagger:

When some of my classmates living abroad see what I have put in place here, they are stunned. Many of them desire to come back. I know some drowning in child support payments. E no easy o.

Just imagine o! these Clowns have turned themselves to MORAL POLICE of Nigerians! grin
Once you say you are doing fine in Nigeria, you suddenly become an enemy, like all of us in Nigeria are supposed to be beggars and asking somebody abroad for support? grin grin
A "difference in Perspective" does not have to be forced on another person, just becuase you want to be the Moral Police of others or show some non existent superiority.
If your abroad pays you, fine, you dont need to be insulting those at home and calling Nigeria a shithole or other silly acronyms.
If Nigeria is where you get your own Paradise, that is perfect, everyone to their own.
Like l send them. undecided
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Greece is a nice place smiley

I'm lovin' it all, here with my brother-in-law
Greece is a beautiful place, food is incredible, awe.

~John Bellion~ Adult Swim Song wink
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by razible5384(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:

How is the lockdown going?
f!ck off
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
'

I make reports daily on my sister's blog, MandyNews.com. I have been posting about food and showing of locations even before Buhari became the President of Nigeria. Thanks, bro.

Dont worry about it Bro, l was just poking your ribs, grin you are doing good and your post was actually interesting and we are here to just catch fun.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

For sanity to return on this thread, I'd ignore you. You sure must be a very bitter person in life. You must be a people-repellent, both offline and online. Your can resort to insults all you want, as long as you are not within my purview, I am fine with that. The rant will soon pay-off, continue mate!

Ignore Button Activated

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kristofferson:

I'm lovin' it all, here with my brother-in-law
Greece is a beautiful place, food is incredible, awe.

~John Bellion~ Adult Swim Song wink
I love the song
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I love the song

Are u a fan?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kristofferson:

Are u a fan?
I got to know him through you......."stop calling me an underrated i never wanted to be famous"
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I got to know him through you......."stop calling me an underrated i never wanted to be famous"

Wow! It's a pleasure. I have all his album. The guy is a great multi-talented musician. He composed most of this great hits songs from American artists. Example: Monster- Eminem ft Rihanna.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kristofferson:

Wow! It's a pleasure. I have all his album. The guy is a great multi-talented musician. He composed most of this great hits songs from American artists. Example: Monster- Eminem ft Rihanna.
That song is great.......

What made you quote me with his song ?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
That song is great.......

What made you quote me with his song ?

When you quoted the guy with 'Greece is a nice place' i quickly rewind to the song and i thought you're a fan. The reason i quoted u
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kristofferson:

When you quoted the guy with 'Greece is a nice place' i quickly rewind to the song and i thought you're a fan. The reason i quoted u
Ok nice thanks
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ok nice thanks

You're welcome!!! Enjoy the rest of your evening and stay safe.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Camfoods02:
Chiaaa if not for this lockdown I would have made you correct Egusi, Ogbono soup garnish with medemede inside, no worry i dey your back

chai cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.