Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (46822 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Daboomb: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Aduke94:
Pls,I’m a student and I’m stuck at Akure and Ramadan is approaching tongue any amount will go along way..Pls,help a sister...2361535894 Zenith Bank Aduke Oluwaseun..God bless the giver

I am stuck at Akure too, they do Ramadan here too.
We go share my cup of Garri and Rice with the insect-infested Beans our Governor gave poor people. grin grin grin
Allihamdudulai

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by CanadaOrBust: 2:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Aduke94:
Pls,I’m a student and I’m stuck at Akure and Ramadan is approaching tongue any amount will go along way..Pls,help a sister...2361535894 Zenith Bank Aduke Oluwaseun..God bless the giver
Your mother said all that?
Mine is:
“Your sister quinex is so superior to u!”

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Daboomb: 2:14am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AFTER ALL THEY GET THEY STILL SAY "MY MUM IS THE BEST MOM THOUGH".

LET ME TELL YOU, WE HAVE VERY WICKED PEOPLE AS PARENTS IN THIS AFRICA. BRING THE LAWS OF THE WEST DOWN HERE AND ALL THESE OLD CARGOES MAY JUST DIE IN JAIL.

In your dreams. tongue tongue
We are not damaged, it is you that is damaged.
We love our Mums (and Dads too) not minding their occassional excesses but we know that deep down, most of them just want us to be better.
They push us so we can walk and then fly.
It takes a wicked and evil child to wish his parents die in jail. I suspect you have a psychiatric problem sef.

Spoilt brats like you are the sort of children that sue their parents to court over inheritance, even while the parents are still alive.
If you dont like it, eff-off to the WEST and you wont be missed.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by LuciusX: 2:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

I was once a stammerer and I understand how painful it is for someone to mimic you. Although I still stammer like occasionally, but I've got it under control.

But damn.. Getting mimicked is painful. Coming from your mother? That must be heartbreaking bro. But please, forget about it. If only she know how much she hurt you, she won't hesitate a minute to apologize. She doesn't know! Forgive her.
Bros, that one no easy o. My mama? Apologize? Where? She dey use am laugh me steady... My pop man even wan try rationalize am say she get chicken-pox (or small-pox. I forget which) when she dey preg me buh mama say no o! She even was egging folks on to mock me. It's under control now excepting moments of intense mental excitement but the old lady would never ever forget...
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Hoephase: 2:28am On Apr 20, 2020
AdedoyinO:
Little wonder Africa is so backwards in most things. Greatness that should have been cultivated and nurtured in children have been cussed and and destroyed by parents and caregivers. And we wonder why we have so much insensitive and angry people on the streets.

I discovered that most students who do excellently well in school have a strong support system in their parents or either of them. If your mother does not believe in you, who should?

Are you trying to blame Buhari olodo on his parents? grin
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by bmdmixer: 2:30am On Apr 20, 2020
ikechi get small boobs grin

upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Hoephase: 2:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Daboomb:

In your dreams. tongue tongue
We are not damaged, it is you that is damaged.
We love our Mums (and Dads too) not minding their occassional excesses but we know that deep down, most of them just want us to be better.
They push us so we can walk and then fly.
It takes a wicked and evil child to wish his parents die in jail. I suspect you have a psychiatric problem sef.

Spoilt brats like you are the sort of children that sue their parents to court over inheritance, even while the parents are still alive.
If you dont like it, eff-off to the WEST and you wont be missed.

The guy you quoted may have stretched the truth but given what I have read on this thread and you writing this, I just want to remind of something called Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38am On Apr 20, 2020
No pains
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Zyzxx10: 2:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

You wrote all this just to ask for money. Why not go straight to the point?
I did that bro because what I wrote up there is true and you know we Nigerians if you don't put up some certain information and proof they'll call you scammer and a thief.I just hope this would be the last time I beg on this forum.Thanks bro.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by LadyHeaven(f): 2:46am On Apr 20, 2020
arherfish:
I'm 38 and not married and my mum wake me up one morning to ask me to confess to her if my p*nis is not functioning so she can help me seek help.

Lmao, Well is it? tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by LadyHeaven(f): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Parents can be off the market a lot of times but good parents always mean well.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Daboomb: 2:53am On Apr 20, 2020
gibsonwales:
She told me na d kin stubbornness weh my father do sote he die, na em mesef deh deh do. Since dat day my relationship with her has never been the same ! She feels reluctant to apologize.

Forgive her, it is not you she hates, it is your father and she just transfered some of the hatred to you..... though it is very bad to say such things to one's child, about one's husband, dead or alive.
She should apologize to you though, l hope it is not her pride that ruined her marriage to your Dad.
Just forgive her so you dont have to carry that burden on you....
But check yourself too, l hope you are not stubborn as she claims, if so, tone it down.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by overboard(m): 3:04am On Apr 20, 2020
FortifiedCity:
I think she spilled a secret to you

Lol, forget it bro/sis... na our papa born us all - resemblance of him is indisputable as is along the entire lineage, that is, if it's what you mean.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Mothers say all kind of things. At times out of frustration when we did not comport ourselves as kids. Parents always use own childhood to measure their kids behaviour. Forgetting that the world gets more permissive and relax going forward.

When you're a parent you can better understand the pressures parents were under. Especially back then when parents had anything from 3 to 20 kids.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by DeHill(m): 3:16am On Apr 20, 2020
amamahdaniel:
My mother mock me of been a stamarer. It's was a painful experience and I cry so deeply.
This happened 15 years ago. Till today i can't forget that painful experience but she still remain the best mother in the world.
u are not alone, bro! My parents MOCKED me for being a STAMMERER. As if it was my fault. It was really PAINFUL, but i forgive them.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by mimicue(f): 3:32am On Apr 20, 2020
I have never heard her voice before cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Judybash93(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2020
"I'm ashamed of you" na because i didn't remember a memory verse as a little kid. From that point onwards, i started to look deeper into Christianity as a religion and realized a lot of loopholes.
I finally came to an inductive conclusion that religion is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by SharonLoveth(f): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2020
That Abba Kyari Is Dead
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Judybash93(m): 3:50am On Apr 20, 2020
mimicue:
I have never heard her voice before cry
Take heart dearie. Everything will be alright

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Judybash93(m): 3:51am On Apr 20, 2020
LadyHeaven:

Lmao, Well is it? tongue

LMAO
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Amanda4life: 4:21am On Apr 20, 2020
My mama rugged.

She get plenty things for mouth.

Nothing wey no dey come out from her mouth.

I no fit count them.

She born plenty children sha

So any curse wey come out from her mouth , we go just collect like that dey move front
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by ozidot(f): 4:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Keep cry eating and getting fat cry cry
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Why will my mother say any painful thing to me?
Am a humble son
Can't remember any oo
Even my grandparents never said any too
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by unmask: 4:50am On Apr 20, 2020
That I must get married
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Angelacruz: 5:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Chisos!dis got me laughing
arherfish:
I'm 38 and not married and my mum wake me up one morning to ask me to confess to her if my p*nis is not functioning so she can help me seek help.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by BerlinGado(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Dreason:
i dnt even know where to begin. it jst that.
had it been that the driver had listen to what i told him, the gate man would've open the gate
becus the gate was closed and the gate man was with the key and i didnt know had it been that i knew i would've told nancy to wait ontil mon left home. cus she came to my room and my room is inside the huose and the house is our home and the maid was nancy and nancy was a girl. if you dnt undertand this. you can share my weed
I feel you bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by BerlinGado(m): 5:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
can we see your pics bikonu?
Lol
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by BerlinGado(m): 5:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Richimills:
My mum called me a "cow" when I was little
And you finally turned BMC?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 20, 2020
*Sigh
So many hurtful things, I guess thats why we aren't close.
Proving her wrong, that is what matters to me the most.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by BobbyGenius(m): 5:38am On Apr 20, 2020
U this pikin u no go kill me cuz ya papa deh wey hin deh enjoy hin sef ...and u just good for nothing

Chai i detest that ever that day

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.