Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (46837 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Zyzxx10: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2020
A lot but what can I do she's still my mother.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Coquinoqui: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2020
None. I repeat none.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by AdedoyinO(f): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Little wonder Africa is so backwards in most things. Greatness that should have been cultivated and nurtured in children have been cussed and and destroyed by parents and caregivers. And we wonder why we have so much insensitive and angry people on the streets.

I discovered that most students who do excellently well in school have a strong support system in their parents or either of them. If your mother does not believe in you, who should?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by vulpeslopez(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Her:R u sitting down?
Me:Yes
Her: the doctor said i have 1year
5 months and 6days later,she was gone.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2020
I didn't get to spend much time with her.
I miss her everyday of my life.
God if only you can make me see her once before I die.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by goodoo: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2020
darhray:
What's the most painful word your mother ever told you and you feel depressed or pained.

Mine:
I waa very stubborn when I was little and there was a day she said she should have flushed my pregnancy out and that am a bastard. Well i packed my load and left home for 2 months but money finish and I had to go back home. She apologized and everything was cool.

Share yours
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Bianda24: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Always cherish your mum. Mine has gone forever

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by goodoo: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2020
No place like home, something similar like this has happened to me before,money finish my eyes open na to return home bi only solution.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Aduke94(f): 12:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Pls,I’m a student and I’m stuck at Akure and Ramadan is approaching tongue any amount will go along way..Pls,help a sister...2361535894 Zenith Bank Aduke Oluwaseun..God bless the giver

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by SpeciallyUnique(m): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2020
You’ll only understand how useless this thread is when you lose a parent!!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by shantti(m): 12:52am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
She said I am ugly like my dad.
inside life
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2020
some years ago I was at port to get a tokunbo BIG SCREEN TV, when my mom saw it, she condemned my idea of buying a used TV , saying stop buying used things , don't let them use your destiny and I was so embarrassed.
and that was my biggest achievement then oo.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by ohfta4(m): 1:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Mftivi: 1:19am On Apr 20, 2020
JosephXavier:
The love she showed me when she was alive made me to forget whatever she ever said
My dad left and she brought us up single-handedly
She sacrificed everything she had to see that we had the best
I was very brilliant but I dissapointed her due to my poor choice of friends which later landed into trouble several times but she was always there for me even when everybody turned their back on me; brothers, sisters uncles daddy etc
She actually died of cancer last year
RIP mum
Sorry bro.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Missyajoke(f): 1:22am On Apr 20, 2020
dadarasak:

Pẹ̀lẹ́
Thanks
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by momove4real25(f): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2020
ME: I told my Mum that if ppl are asking her that her daughter is working they don't fell it. Tell them she has bin working on her academically life.
HER. She said sheybi it is ur name that will be on the cert if u pass so be it if you don't it is left to u. She is loving mother that gave me more energy to go fr conversion from HND to B.tech. the statement alone is a strength for me
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by HBB1(m): 1:31am On Apr 20, 2020
darhray:
What's the most painful word your mother ever told you and you feel depressed or pained.

Mine:
I waa very stubborn when I was little and there was a day she said she should have flushed my pregnancy out and that am a bastard. Well i packed my load and left home for 2 months but money finish and I had to go back home. She apologized and everything was cool.

Share yours

My mom also says this, but I just laugh when she does?

Who cares!
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Sheriman:
My mother always mock me of not seeing girls around me.. I don't even know as old as you are maybe you don't have the courage to woo a girl.
hehe ur mum jasi

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Biafranguy1(m): 1:38am On Apr 20, 2020
The most painful or annoying things are as follows:
1. I love my mother
2. My mother loves me
3. I missed her advice, caring and her courageous words.
4. I missed her precious and delicious meals.
5. I love seen my mother happy and smiling.

No painful or annoying words.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by perdollar(m): 1:38am On Apr 20, 2020
silverkings:
Are You?
ya but not as ugly as u

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by daddytime(m): 1:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Mac12:
Lost my mom at 11

Hugs...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by daddytime(m): 1:46am On Apr 20, 2020
meeyarh:
Hmmm typical me though still hoping on God to do more wonders in my life

It sure will just keep keeping on.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2020
arherfish:
I'm 38 and not married and my mum wake me up one morning to ask me to confess to her if my p*nis is not functioning so she can help me seek help.
hehe see touching confessions o,se i go sleep this night sha,,,

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by KingRabota: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Ewu

Anuofia !!

e ga ama kwa Ife ?

But The wan wey confuse me pass na

Ewu Gambia

Inside my mind I'm like is the stupidity of Gambian a goat more than that of Nigerian goat ??

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Daboomb: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
When I told her that God must be a fool for giving all Christians the gift of speaking in tongue but no one the gift of curing COVID-19, she said to me, "My son, I thought of something like that few years ago."

It pained me so much that my mum kept the foolishness of God away from me for years.

Hmmm........ your Mum knew you had more than enough foolishness in your DNA and she did not want to compound your problem the more! grin grin
Love her dearly, Good Mothers like her, are hard to find.
Even now, you can still imagine and see yourself.
undecided undecided

*** I am sure you will still abuse me, just to prove her right.....****
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Well in life not everybody is lucky to have good parents sha. For me i hard that type of patience ozoko mother. Often abuses me all time she kind of made feel bad and depressed. Most times when i look at my friends and look at how lovely their moms are i do wish god had given me one.

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Zyzxx10: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2020
To everyone who lost their moms I'm deeply sorry and I hope your children get to reap bountifully from their love.Mothers love can never be quantified.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.