Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (46790 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by themanderon: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Nothing worth remembering even though she made me mad with anger at times She is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there would ever be. She gave all for me as her youngest child out of many children. I thank the lord for giving me a mother like her and my father confesses till date the she is the best thing that ever happened to his life. They have lived together for over 50yrs now and the love is still going strong. All her children have nothing but love for her. She is a bit old now but still going strong.
My utmost prayer is that God should give me a sweet sweet woman just like my mother cos there are lots of chaffs out there who have nothing to offer. But still I search for that Diamond in the rock.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Mom has never said anything painful to me ..I don't know how she does it, she is so cool headed even in the event of her getting angry at me ....rather she just cries anytime I misbehave ....
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by danladi2x(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2020
darhray:
Now i understand my mother well now, i habe to leave the house and start staying alone to avoid her day to day wahala in the house
We are not white men (OYEBO). So forgive her whether or not she apologise. I can assure you she didn't mean it
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by yeyedu(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2020
My mum once told me that I am her only child that can survive any where but she doesn't trust me with women.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by yemithony2012: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Putting me under pressure, ur mate are building houses, your mates have cars etc
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by papae1(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2020
She called me not by my name but an oga before the name.....

She's a blessing to me.

Love you mum.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Satan66(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Chai I'm late.
My mother told me I'm not her child that I must have being exchanged at the hospital.
That I'm illegitimate and my siblings are her real children.
That I have being useless since birth.
That out of all her children, I'm the one that'll forget her.
Alot of more bleeped up words I don't wanna remember.
Sucks coming from a broken family tbh even tho it's with a sliver spoon.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Teddiie(f): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
So do you have sense now? grin
I have it in abundance now..Lol cheesy
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by qwertyboss(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Nat my mother,
But my father, he use say to me that " I wiil suffer in life and that am not his child "
Don't like him that much as I do my mom!
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by haykinsman: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Aduke94:
Pls,I’m a student and I’m stuck at Akure and Ramadan is approaching tongue any amount will go along way..Pls,help a sister...2361535894 Zenith Bank Aduke Oluwaseun..God bless the giver
WhatsApp me live yourself,it might be some male scammers here using alternate account. 08158380798

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by bammo: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
Just as you and your momma are double foools. grin
Stop calling his mother a fool.. pls show some respect
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by bammo: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2020
spiceadole:
I was 26 and not married.
My mum repeatedly embarrassed me with:

-You are a source of shame to me.
-All my mates have sons-in-law and grandchildren.
-Menopause is approaching.Its a pity
-Hope you are not a lesbian.
-Are you into prostitution that you have refused to marry?
-Your mates post pictures of themselves with their husbands and children on Facebook & WhatsApp.Where is your own? You are still posting single pictures.

And so many hurtful statements.

I was struggling in my final year in medical school.
But she was more interested in me getting married.

I got married 2 years after during my housemanship.

Our relationship has been kinda strained..especially after I relocated to UK.

I only just send her money...We don't talk much.

I have 2 kids now..Her grandchildren.
I love my mum.I miss her though but I haven't forgotten.

We all have different ideas of how messages should be passed across.. I believe that's the best way she knew how to.. so, you can't really blame people for how they were brought up, u just have to understand them coz, the most important thing is that she had your best interest at heart
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by arherfish(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2020
LadyHeaven:

Lmao, Well is it? tongue
Very well.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by arherfish(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2020
queengift:

Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing, please go and marry
I will very soon.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by arherfish(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2020
merieam16:
u too go marry na
I will very soon.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by arherfish(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Salmom:

How did you respond
I told be bring a lady so we can ascertain.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Mreazi121(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Mom said lots of rash word's that I can't remember, I was so stubborn as a young lad that she had to employ one of my uncle (Teacher) who acted as a watch dog and a Disciplinarian.
I remember been tired up like I was going to be crucified, flogged like a thief, deprived of watching TV, playing games for a year, the only thing I knew was my book and church. Moving in with my wicked uncle was a turning point in my life , he was a God sent, he made me who I am through the help of God.
I will forever be grateful to him and my sweet Mom, because if it wasn't for them, my life would have been a mess, though I thought they hated me..

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by MhizJoyce(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
She said I am ugly like my dad.
Lol
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by purples25(f): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Abeg I just don't like revealing these things. Been told too many times that its nothing or irrelevant. Also you start getting angry over again at the memory and the people that told you it doesn't matter. And the people that said you didn't go through anything. Na dem go through something.

Nigerians are good people but some are not. Insults are the order of the day. Use insult to correct children, insults to inspire you, use insults to woo your partner. They think its normal and if you can't take it, you're a sissy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by geoworldedu: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2020
bammo:

Stop calling his mother a fool.. pls show some respect
He called mine first. Check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by geoworldedu: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Daboomb:

Hmmm........ your Mum knew you had more than enough foolishness in your DNA and she did not want to compound your problem the more! grin grin
Love her dearly, Good Mothers like her, are hard to find.
Even now, you can still imagine and see yourself.
undecided undecided

*** I am sure you will still abuse me, just to prove her right.....****

Your mum and dad are brain-dead and gave birth to a child like you who cannot reason deep. grin

*** fool abused me and is trying to immune himself from abuse grin Make I hear cheesy
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by mhizv(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
When I found out I was hypertensive, my BP then was quite high,had to start exercising and stop alot of things.and was on drugs

Went to check the following month,was still high

Then she's like ""if you want to die,die! U think I will cry for u? "

It's been three years now and it's still fresh in my memory.

Living with an uncle. Let me not even start with the kind of things the wife has said to me,the comparisons.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by silverkings: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2020
perdollar:
ya but not as ugly as u
Okay
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by iCauseTrouble: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Teddiie:

I have it in abundance now..Lol cheesy
Me, I still don't have sense. The only thing I know is to cause trouble
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by bluebay(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
klbakare:

Am sorry about this bro. Please don't take it to heart. Also take it up as a challenge never to depend on your parent's wealth. Most times parents love one child than the other, they fail at hiding. They rub it on the face of the less favoured. But both of them will face life, circumstances where their parents can't help them. You have a unique destiny bruv. Get close to God and pursue your destiny. GOD bless you!
Yes sure, I never looked.up on my parents wealth and that changed a lot in me.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Franky826: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Hahaha! cheesy

"Ishi, you are the shortest in the house so don't bring a short man to me." angry I just gave her side eye and kept silent.

May 6ft plus Man with sense locate you.

Can I get an Amen? grin grin
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by kendological(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Vergin201:
...... U nd ur momma na fools
Don't be an idiot.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by kendological(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Mystic1:

Don’t you think you’re too old to be looking for your parents? And you’re over 31 And still tied to this kind of treatment? Bro wetin Dey sup? Can’t you leave home? If you’ve left home, can’t you limit her access to you? You’re over 31 man.
Show some feeling.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Microwhy: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2020
So many children have be detroyed because of parent unguided utterances.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Microwhy: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
charleybam:
My mum told me one certain day dat i am a useless child all because i didn't adhere to one of her orders,she disowned me that moment and i did Same also..she started comparing me to other successful Guys out there,we argued that day alot but we finally reconciled that day but my mom is so insensitive with words most times and i have warned her that her words hurts my self esteem...Most Nigerian Parents needs to learn how to talk to their children

She's Still the best Mother to me though
Problem of 60%of Nigerian parent's. Their unguided,insensitive utterances is very destroying and damaging to their children.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.