Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown (59181 Views)

Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / Nine Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Clash (Photo) / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bloody bastards

Na government cause am then go attack them

Not your fellow common man

2 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by MartinsD12(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/lockdown-nightmare-armed-gangsters-invaded-our-homes-with-pos-collected-phones-cash-victims-of-lagos-ogun-robberies/
This is what this evil Buhari government had caused, telling people to stay at home without providing food for them, OK since you know people are Going to stay at home why not provide adequate security for them at least to secure the little one they have at hand, Nigeria is a shithole, a big embarrassment.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by optimus106(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
THERE IS LOCKDOWN AND THE YOUNG MEN WILL SLEEP IN THE AFTERNOON AND ALSO SLEEP AT NIGHT...VERY GOOD!!!

YOU GUYS BETTER SLEEP VERY WELL DURING THE DAY THEN FALL OUT WITH YOUR CUTLASSES AND STOP THIS GROWING MENACE.

JOIN STEAL TOGETHER AND FIGHT THEM

ANYBODY'S COMPOUND COULD BE NEXT.

PROTECT YOURSELVES!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by 2mch(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
There has to be a way of tracing payments made from accounts by particular POS’s. Law enforcement should work with the banks to retrieve the stolen cash.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by hope4nigeria(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayorich:
But what's CBN doing about POS robbery
read well, they never withdraw with POS they just tested if the card pin is correct and they went with the card.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Coronavirus1: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
One dey monkey go go market e nor go return. Please let every street get their vigilante
Am sure police is taking their own share from this boys that is why they are so bold my opinion
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by mystery22: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Afonja, useless skull miners, that's all they know, stealing and rituals,just two weeks and they are killing, imagine when they stay alone,they will be cannibals,eating and mining skull....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Ifypros: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wonder why the security agencies have been docile all this while. Organized gangsterism capable of inflicting harm on the citizenry should not be allowed to fester; they should be nipped in the bud. The so-called one million boys should be decisively dealt with before they metamorphose into something more dangerous

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by InvertedHammer: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
/
grin grin grin
Final final...you will take care of your family and put food on your table.

How has the President or VP coming from your region benefitted anyone above and beyond other families in this crisis? Nada! The bad decisions you make will equally affect you. So ride on fellas. Every mallam and im own kettle.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by pooozeee(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Every POS is registered with either a company's name or a particular name, so they would be caught in no time if the case is being reported and investigated
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by guru90: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am suspecting that Landlord.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by TheSociopath(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Yoruba this thing done too much ooooo....

Una vote buhari,...same una dey attack most residents wey no vote buhari..

Just 2 weeks, look at the depth of bad and horrible news emanating from west..

Try to have sense for once in your miserable life
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by lomprico(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
meanwhile the police are busy shooting n killing innocent people on the streets.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Those robbers had the full backing and blessing of members of the police units in those areas... Most policemen have made more extra dough this lockdown period than they ever made in their criminal careers...

I can almost bet the commissioner of police is equally neck deep in this cartel.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by hgnbello(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm. See Wahala Oh. If Na 2 Beat Innocent Pple Dey C Outside Dey Sabi Bt Cnt Protect Dose Inside. 9ja Hmm
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by SKINDOGGY: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not surprised
Them learn am from their elder brothers called police ( SARS)
Especially the ones on highway

Na so them be want dirsturb me and my day before yesterday( Friday)

As a sharp guy. As i see them for front. Na so i give my phone to one woman for inside the bus

Them say make me and my guy come down
Begin check the tip of our thumb

Nigga i just sent you mail � kindly reply
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by TheSociopath(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
mystery22:
Afonja, useless skull miners, that's all they know, stealing and rituals,just two weeks and they are killing, imagine when they stay alone,they will be cannibals,eating and mining skull....

I hope you're not in Yoruba land cos if you are and you're abusing us... iya maa je e gbeyin ni o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by anambraamaka: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Imagine the
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by apparentlylaw(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
I feel there should be a way of tracking POS robbery ...accounts are linked to POS devices and the owners can be easily caught

My sisters friend entered a one chance and was robbed through POS and upon inquiry from her bank and the corresponding bank linked to the POS, it was discovered that the account & POS belongs to an India man

Which generally implies that this culprit work with bankers in leaving no trace or they are just dumb but think they are smart
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by perryy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
If a pos is used to move money from your account at gun point , get the bank that issued the POS from your bank and have the bank sued. Why would a bank give a pos to a customer they don't know his business and residential addresses? Most banks are just useless.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerian police force is the most stupid and most useless force in the whole world.they will always arrive wen the deed must have been done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
As I’ve always advised, have two account, one with ATM enabled and the other no ATM. Always transfer to the one with ATM if you need money

That means your account without ATM will not be used for online banking. If not the robbers can transfer money from such accounts
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Ivoryd1: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
astonished:
Nigerian police are too dull & corrupt.
This is a very simple case, get the phome numbers of people they collected their phone, track the numbers & bust their hideout, very easy this period of lockdown as they will camp somewhere

And do u think they'll still be using d owner's SIM card....most likely they'll throw away d sim and sell d phones at ridiculous amount....it's d money they actually need not the phone per se
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
perryy:
If a pos is used to move money from your account at gun point , get the bank that issued the POS from your bank and have the bank sued. Why would a bank give a pos to a customer they don't know his business and residential addresses? Most banks are just useless.

The robbers used the POS to confirm the PIN of the ATM cards

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by pooozeee(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wish to have a registered double barrel gun
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Doyenro23(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
So my area enter front page at last wow
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
These people are heartless
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
When Prof Akintoye said we are living like slaves in this Nigerian project, one useless guy was arguing with me

Iamgrey5 one day u would wake your silly ass up
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Ivoryd1: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
perryy:

That will not be as easy as u think....there are many intrigues and logistics to it ....they might have stolen d POS from the registered owner or d owner may conspire with d robbers which he may deny still....u might even get exhausted with lawyer's fees and court cases.....d police themselves might frustrate ur efforts also by ridiculous billings .....hope u gerrit
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Deepfeel(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amotkun vigilante guys are still doing paper work lol
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by DelphiOracle(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not surprised
Them learn am from their elder brothers called police ( SARS)
Especially the ones on highway

Na so them be want dirsturb me and my guy day before yesterday( Friday)

As a sharp guy. As i see them for front. Na so i give my phone to one woman for inside the bus

Them say make me and my guy come down
Begin check the tip of our thumb

Imagine! As i turn around i see one of the officers with pos machine

y where dey checking the tip of your thumb
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by freemi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
tunatrezy:
very easy to catch the robbers, the money is going to a particular account report the case and bank can trace that out for u
simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.