Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown (59175 Views)

Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / Nine Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Clash (Photo) / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Grace001:

The best way in a situation like this is to transfer the money to a trusted family member like sister or brother who is not in the same apartment. And leave like 10k in the account.

Because if both account have online access they will force the account holder to give out his pin and code etc.

Unfortunately it is almost impossible to have an account that does not have an ATM or online banking.

I have 3 bank accounts, one of the accounts does not have online banking because I deliberately wanted it to be so. That account used to have the bulk of my funds.

My bank compelled me to link the account to their online banking services last year.

My ATM cards are usually left in the office, except for one which is usually in my wallet
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Wicked people, they should be traced. What is this country turning into.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Kfed4ril(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:
This are really bad in the south west ....what can be the cause of this

Later you see them open their stinky mouths and say south West is the safest region in Nigeria that’s why industries are located there.

Oga the major reason industries are sites there is because of the closeness to sea, and the Lagos effect, nothing more.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by rafcrown(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
The whole system is Sick.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by staggerman(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Where is amotekun?
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by dayorich: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Are you okay? Which school did you attend?
Are you suggesting that CBN/Quickteller does/do not have the details of every card that is used for any type of operation or transaction either successfully or unsuccessfully?

hope4nigeria:
read well, they never withdraw with POS they just tested if the card pin is correct and they went with the card.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by dayorich: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Are you suggesting that CBN/Quickteller does/do not have the details of every card that is used for any type of operation or transaction either successfully or unsuccessfully?

doubleportion:

They won't use POS to withdraw funds, because they will be caught, they only use it for the verification of pins.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by hope4nigeria(m): 4:27am On Apr 22, 2020
dayorich:
Are you okay? Which school did you attend?

are you normal? Did you even have brain at all? You these kids of nowadays don't have respect abi? I only interprete what was written in the post you dump who got hit by parked car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.