Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown (59172 Views)

Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / Nine Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Clash (Photo) / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nickshrapnel: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

That means your account without ATM will not be used for online banking. If not the robbers can transfer money from such accounts
It’s usually in a small phone for USSD transactions.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheSociopath:

Try to have sense for once in your miserable life

Miserable ?

when the miserable nonentities in west are busy stealing and hacking innocent residents to death while injuring many

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
It’s usually in a small phone for USSD transactions.

What is maximum limit for USSD transfer
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by TheSociopath(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Miserable ?

when the miserable nonentities in west are busy stealing and hacking innocent residents to death while injuring many

Every region has such people, don't be such an hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Farki: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Government this government that, foolish people won't vote, won't save money yet they will have the mind to get POS and rob people of the little they have.

Government kill you there.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by specialbobby(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Police is never your friend in this hard time
Simply form vigilante group your community
Police station of ajuwon is in front my street but i still join the vigilante group.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Kinematics: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chai, land of armed robbers...

Lagos and Ogun are the armed robbery centre of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nickshrapnel: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What is maximum limit for USSD transfer
Mine, 100k. if I need to do more than that, I’d happily walk to the bank
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheSociopath:

Every region has such people, don't be such an hypocrite
Make I hear, for almost two weeks and still counting..
You are the hypocrite here.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
When Prof Akintoye said we are living like slaves in this Nigerian project, one useless guy was arguing with me

Iamgrey5 one day u would wake your silly ass up
So who is enslaving who?

Criminals are destroying homes and all you could think of is the tribal angle.

Shame on you..
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by dhml(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
What are the AMOTEKUN SECURITY OUTFIT doing?
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Vulcan24(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
I feel sorry for the old man axed and still robbed
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
This country mata don taya pesin ooo grin

Illegal POS transaction shocked
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by supereagle(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where is Amotekun?
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So who is enslaving who?

Criminals are destroying homes and all you could think of is the tribal angle.

Shame on you..

You still don't get it!
The fabric is bursting at the seams
It's 100% tribal, you are seeing a snippet of the future of our youths, attempt to wake up a bit
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Deepfeel(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
See this bigot, sounding like a reasonable person, you won't make a thread about it, of how your muslim brothers are robbing people every night in Lagos, if this happened in south east, you could have quickly created a thread about how Igbo's are robbing in south east every night cause of hunger, how Igbo's are killing police men , shame

DanArrewa:
This is getting serious!!

Lagosians should stop waiting for government to protect them...

Every Area should form a vigilante group and arm themselves!! This is no longer a Joke!!

Stay safe!! And Stay vigilant!!

We'll win this fight!

6 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by supercase1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
tunatrezy:
very easy to catch the robbers, the money is going to a particular account report the case and bank can trace that out for u
the criminal might close the account after the transaction how will you now get your money

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Jaybeegen(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmmm, we pray this break should be over soon.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by supercase1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
specialbobby:
Police is never your friend in this hard time
Simply form vigilante group your community
Police station of ajuwon is in front my street but i still join the vigilante group.
Be careful,in every 12 there must be a Judas,some of those among the vigilante groups may be informants for gangs and the gang may come after those who championed the vigilante organising during the day when everyone had dispersed
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Skillsnigeria: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
They are even planning to extend the lockdown after this one, the Lord will deliver us
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by mindtricks: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
soberdrunk:
Forget the government!!! The average Nigerian is WICKED! How can you rob people that are struggling to survive....... angry

It's a confused situation, kind of ripple effect of government's inaction and incompetence.
Hard to dissociate government from these ills.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by supercase1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
As I’ve always advised, have two account, one with ATM enabled and the other no ATM. Always transfer to the one with ATM if you need money
Dem go demand for your bvn
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by oluogbon0000(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
robbing with POS, kai..........they can be tracable useless people........
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Greenvaiper: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Afonjas can't even withstand 1month lock down. Do we hear this happening in Ibo land?? No no no.

! Let them face d consequences of hunger for they brought this buhari scourge upon us

2 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by jchioma: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
“One of them said, ‘Bisi omo (son of) Adedire’ and I suspected that he knows me. I asked them what they wanted me to do. They were more than 30. My living room was full of people as if we were holding a crusade.”

The septuagenarian explained that the robbers demanded money and he led them to a drawer, where two envelopes containing N320, 000 he wanted to use for some repairs in the compound were seized.

He added, “I collected the money that weekend. They also collected six phones belonging to me, my wife and our children. They asked me to lie down and one of them suddenly used the side of his cutlass to hit my back. I shouted, but the man said I had charms.

“One of them suggested that they should strangle me or pluck out my eyes. That was when they started attacking me with cutlasses and stabbed my eye with the pickaxe. Blood was gushing out. The elderly man among them came in and stopped them having seen the living room littered with blood.”

The assailants were not done with him yet. They picked the key of his Highlander 2010 model and took it away in a style he described as “presidential.”

“I struggled to find my way to a nearby hospital. On getting outside the compound, I saw them some metres away checking my vehicle engine after it stopped working. Four of them were approaching me but I quickly took cover.

“They fixed the vehicle and it started working again. While some were in, six persons were on each side walking along the vehicle. Others were walking in the front. They were moving confidently as if it were a presidential parade,” he added.

Adedire, Lagos State Chairman, Nigeria Institute of Town Planners, lamented that the robbers operated without fear of being caught by the police while the robbery lasted for about one and a half hours, adding that 14 families residing on the premises were affected.

He said, “Some neighbours called the police but the robbers had gone before they arrived. The police came to meet me at the hospital where I was being treated. They were told that my vehicle was seen at Powerline (a neighbouring community) where the robbers also visited but before the police got there, the robbers had driven the vehicle away.

“The police promised to be patrolling the street but we have not seen them after the incident happened. It is the residents who now watch over the community at night.”

These are the real One Million Boys.

Chai... Naija neva cast?

Ok, in the absence of governance, where's Amotekun?

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by specialbobby(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
supercase1:

Be careful,in every 12 there must be a Judas,some of those among the vigilante groups may be informants for gangs and the gang may come after those who championed the vigilante organising during the day when everyone had dispersed

That's true bro thanks so much

That's why i always keep my mouth shut among them and observe everyone movement
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
vvvbobby205:
With the current situation?
This is not hunger but wickedness. The heart of the people is filled with wickedness. After now, they will be screaming 'our leaders are wicked'

Is it not the irresponsible leaders of the affected states that caused this, they want people to stay at home indefinitely with no means if sustenance, no security.

while they have bullion vans of cash , well stocked bunkers in their homes, and policemen who should be providing security to the public guarding and running errands for a them,they don't care.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Miserable ?

abeg tell am, it always amazes me when they say the west has the highest number of graduates, one finds it difficult to reconcile this statement with it's high crime rate and barbaric tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by PROJECTBASE: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
If the police actually want to do investigation there are several evidence to use in all these. The account money was transferred to as well as the phone number for which the airtime was purchased. But the question is this: are the police ignorant of these evidences? No!! Only that they won't do the necessary things simply because some of them are involved in the operation. Forget joor, we know as E dey be.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
quentin06:

abeg tell am, it always amazes me when they say the west has the highest number of graduates, one finds it difficult to reconcile this statement with it's high crime rate and barbaric tendencies.

Which graduates?

Believe their lies and propaganda at your own peril. All are lies..

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
jchioma:

These are the real One Million Boys.
Chai... Naija neva cast?
Ok, in the absence of governance, where's Amotekun?
Amotekun are the still the one million boys

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS / Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.