Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Chainsmokers Sick Boy Album. Download# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chainsmokers Sick Boy Album. Download# (2127 Views)

Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chainsmokers Sick Boy Album. Download# by kelboss52: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
The Chainsmokers Sick Boy Full Zip Download | DOWNLOAD RAR The Chainsmokers Sick Boy Full 320Kbps 2018 Update.
The album features collaborations with French DJ Aazar and fellow American DJ NGHTMRE as wellas co-production from Sly, Chris Lyon, and Shaun Frank, and writing credits from frequent co-writer Emily Warren, Kate Morgan, Drew Love of THEY., Tony Ann, Corey Sanders, and Chelsea Jade.

DOWNLOAD NOW -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1251848699929669632

Most living humans in the Western world have likely had the unfortunate sensation of having a Chainsmokers hit stuck in their head, as gross as gum on a hot bus seat; after all, their Coldplay collaboration, “Something Just Like This,” seems made only to ooze from department-store speakers for eternity.

The closest Sick Boy gets to “Closer” is the Kelsea Ballerini-led opener “This Feeling,” a red herring that gestures toward the growing trend of EDM expats turning to country in hopes of beating back total obsolescence.

The title track resembles the conscious, reflective anti-rock of twenty one pilots’ Trench; when Taggart pleads “Don’t believe the narcissism,” he sounds like a dead ringer for lead pilot Tyler Joseph.

Artist: The Chainsmokers
Album: Sick Boy
Year: 2018
Genre: Electropop, EDM
Quality: 320Kbps

1. This Feeling
2. Beach House
3. Hope
4. Somebody
5. Side Effects
6. Sick Boy
7. Everybody Hates Me
8. Siren” (with Aazar)
9. You Owe Me
10. Save Yourself” (with Nghtmre)

(1) (Reply)

My Soulmate Denied Me Sex / Smelling Nice / My Ex-boyfriend Usee My Womb For Money Rituals - Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.