Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (3038 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Behyou(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good afternoon naira landers, actually this is my first time here and it's one of the reason why I had to join you people here to hear your views on this problem I'm facing..

My name is Adebayo and I have this girlfriend who I've been in a relationship with for the past 2 years.. Just yesterday she called and said Bayo I'm pregnant with your child with 3 months.
Immediately I heard the news I felt the whole world crashing at my feet as I'm still an undergraduate in one of the universities here..

I was first mad with her cos the last time we met was in January and how come she is telling me me she is pregnant in April.. Come on I'm no a foul, then she told me she never misses her period and that is why she never thought it's pregnancy. Then I made calls through to some doctors friend who told me it's true she might be pregnant for 3 months without her knowing..

Now I'm in such a dilemma as to whether to tell her to abort it or not quit schooling and man up to take responsibility. I think I'll go for the latter cos I'm still a student and I can hardly feed myself talk less of feeding another mouth..

Say whatever you want to say, taunt me, despise me, why go give Belle when you know you are not ready..

But I say this is no time to reprimand me because the deeds has been done and I should be looking for a way out..

I type this with an heavy heart and felt remorseful of not taking the necessary precaution.

I'll be waiting in the comment sections for your advice!!
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Aden777(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
If u abort am God go punish you n ur gf... Wetin some people dey pray for... Why can't u prevent it in the first place?
It won't be well with you if you murder that baby.
AdenSaidSo

5 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by daewoorazer(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
You’ll leave school right? Your head is not correct.

If she’s opened to abortion, abort especially if that girl ain’t no where near being a wife. If you marry a girl meant to be ‘one night stand’ out of pity, Ministry of health says you’ll die young.

Whatever you do, never abort your career in school. If you decide to keep the child, give to either of your parents, if you’re orphans, plead with your elder siblings!

8 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Gwagone: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
konji nah bastard ooo

Something you didn't expect

FP PLEASE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by peacefulhome(f): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
To become a dad no dey pass like this. Congrats baba baby. Please move forward to pregnancy thread . Let her start her daily folic Acid intake .

2 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MDBrand: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
"You're still an undergraduate", how is that our business?... Please tell your parents and y'all should go meet her family. Next time control yourself

2 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by LedRock: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abort at 3 months. Make she born

2 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 24kmagic: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
It depends on who or what that girl is.

If you truly love her and she's somebody you can marry all things been equal, then keep the baby. Once she gives birth, take the child to your mum. But you must be very, very prepared for this cos it'll take a massive toll on you.

But if you never like the girl, then you have to abort it. Whatever decision you'll take, consider the girl's life and dreams too. This is why I don't like the idea of chop clean mouth

You see this concept of ""chop clean mouth"' , e de hook for throat oo. I try as much as possible to go for girls I can marry incase things go south.

Girls, close your legs and stop increasing the number of baby mamas and bastards we have in this country. We already have so many deadbeat dads around, stop increasing the number please.

3 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Romanoff(f): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Did you invite Nairalanders in the Coitus?

1 Like

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 24kmagic: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Let her go and do pregnancy test, if discovered that she is three months pregnant, take care of her during her pregnancy period, when she gives birth please do a DNA test on the baby, you have to be smart not to fall a victim.

If in the end you discover the child is yours, be a responsible father.

Don't ever marry her out of pity, if you don't want to marry, don't.

Why this DNA test matter de sweet Una to talk like this? DNA this DNA that. Did you read where that guy said he's struggling to feed himself?
Someone that is struggling to feed himself is the person you're suggesting DNA test to.

Issorite.
Like they say, talk is cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MJBOLT: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
when you were fvcking her,you forgot you were a student and cannot feed another mouth.start getting ready to buy baby things.

3 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by konkonbilo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congratulations bro.. You fit name the pickin COROLABI tongue
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by LedRock: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
24kmagic:

Why this DNA test matter de sweet Una to talk like this? DNA this DNA that. Did you read where that guy said he's struggling to feed himself?
Someone that is struggling to feed himself is the person you're suggesting DNA test to.

Issorite.
Ok.
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bethyz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ask her what her decision about it is.

If you decide to keep it, Then you must be responsible for everything she needs.

She too must understand that you cant afford somthings which means both of you have to come together as one to pull this true. It maybe smooth it maybe rocky but whatever decision you take be calm and calculated also. She is human show her care and love always even when you dont have money show her you care.

1 Like

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Zabiboy: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is what happens when u neglect the most important thing in life as a guy ( SELF-DEVELOPMENT)....instaed of u to seek for ways to make urself a hot cake in the industry tomorrow, u decided to do things dat u can do as much as u like in the future......
GL tho..but after dropping out, u or ur babe shuld not come here seeking for funds 4 d child...
cool

2 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by StennyB(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abortion has serious health risks if not done properly.
So my brother just buckle up okay. Congratulations to the both of you
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Diamond23(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Behyou:
Good afternoon naira landers, actually this is my first time here and it's one of the reason why I had to join you people here to hear your views on this problem I'm facing..

My name is Adebayo and I have this girlfriend who I've been in a relationship with for the past 2 years.. Just yesterday she called and said Bayo I'm pregnant with your child with 3 months.
Immediately I heard the news I felt the whole world crashing at my feet as I'm still an undergraduate in one of the universities here..

I was first mad with her cos the last time we met was in January and how come she is telling me me she is pregnant in April.. Come on I'm no a foul, then she told me she never misses her period and that is why she never thought it's pregnancy. Then I made calls through to some doctors friend who told me it's true she might be pregnant for 3 months without her knowing..

Now I'm in such a dilemma as to whether to tell her to abort it or not quit schooling and man up to take responsibility. I think I'll go for the latter cos I'm still a student and I can hardly feed myself talk less of feeding another mouth..

Say whatever you want to say, taunt me, despise me, why go give Belle when you know you are not ready..

But I say this is no time to reprimand me because the deeds has been done and I should be looking for a way out..

I type this with an heavy heart and felt remorseful of not taking the necessary precaution.

I'll be waiting in the comment sections for your advice!!
Don't abort....
Don't leave school....
Look for a menial job dat will fetch you money......
It sounds difficult, but possible

2 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lamanii22(f): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Whatever you do, don't drop out from uni...

2 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Undergraduate having Sex ??

Are you not observing lockdown ??

Or you are utilizing your stimulus package ??
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by boxer022(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
At this point there is nothing that you can do than to prepare your mind and also arrange to get married to her.
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ihatefeminist: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
God go punish you and your gf if una kill that pikin angry
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ablemax(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
I can only donate 1k that's after the child is born in to buy soap fer the baby....

That is my own contribution to this.....
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Favy1235(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abortion at 3months make that your gf die o cos that one will be double wahala for you.

Congrats in addy to d unborn baby and unprepared parents.
But bros make sure you no drop out of uni no matter what turns out
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Favy1235(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abortion at 3months make that your gf no die o cos that one will be double wahala for you.

Congrats in addy to d unborn baby and unprepared parents.
But bros make sure you no drop out of uni no matter what turns out
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Millenniumlady(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why didn't she take coke immediately after sex since you didn't use cd ?
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Taywon: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
U had sex without protection....
Wat were u expecting?
An iphone x
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Daviva007(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
24kmagic:

Issorite.
.......while actions are costly grin

1 Like

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by lilbarracuda(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
hi everyone!!!
Adebayo is about to be a father

4 Likes

Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Karex81(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
op the last time you met her did you f*ck her, if yes then do the needful.
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Compliant(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
You are still a student and can hardly feed, yet you did not think of using 50naira condom right?

you better don't try to abort. Guy rise to your responsibility now

Thanks
Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Mykel51(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Raindrops by 2 Baba comes to mind...

Congrats in advance man !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Want To Take Good Care Of You” – Sugar Mummy Rita Just Ones / If You Are Annoyed By Righteousness89 Get In Here / See Eight (8) Signs She Is Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.