Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. (5366 Views)

Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Women who consider themselves beautiful are useful for nothing except fantasizing on how they would rule men with their beauty.

Marrying them results in one drama or the other everyday

Their husbands always have to work as hard as or even harder than other men, to have access to her, because she feels she's hot cake. Stories like ...if I leave here tomorrow I have 20 men ready to take me...are what such husbands hear.

They're often low in intelligence, have very poor manners, are unable to do any manner of work, cost a ton just to maintain, and never appreciate the efforts of those around them.

I lost interest in women long ago, and seeing my gang tormented by women is annoying.

At least if you must marry , go for those who are not brainwashed to think they're beautiful, and are adding to you for that reason.

Men should avoid beautiful women like a plague. If you must go to them, use and dump them. Never give them the honour of marriage. Never.

30 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by tollyboy5(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
It depends on your definition of beauty o!

Marry who you like na u go suffer am.

I don't know what love is like sef grin

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by MajesticKris: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Zukwanike....

8 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Arda1000(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
It depends on the woman in question.
Some are beautiful but don’t actually aware of it.
Not all beautiful women know that they are actually beautiful it applies to guys too

19 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women who consider themselves beautiful are useful for nothing except fantasizing on how they would rule men with their beauty.

Their husbands always have to work as hard as or even harder than other men, to have access to her, because she feels she's hot cake. Stories like ...if I leave here tomorrow I have 20 men ready to take me...are what such husbands hear.

They're often low in intelligence, have very poor manners, are unable to do any manner of work, cost a ton just to maintain, and never appreciate the efforts of those around them.

I lost interest in women long ago, and seeing my gang tormented by women is annoying.

At least if you must marry , go for those who are not brainwashed to think they're beautiful, and are adding to you for that reason.

Men should avoid beautiful women like a plague. If you must go to them, use and dump them. Never give them the honour of marriage. Never.

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
All these boys with insecurity issues have come again.

Were you raised by a single mother?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
MajesticKris:
Zukwanike....

grin

I just hate em hoessss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
All man with his FATE

Say e no work for you no mean say e no go work for me.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All these boys with insecurity issues have come again.

Were you raised by a single mother?

Single mother Never

I would have killed her myself

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
All man with his FATE

Facts are facts bro. It is what it is

Say e no work for you no mean say e no go work for me.
Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Another ridiculous thread from a bitter male. Oga calm down and stay single, no woman will force you to marry them.

22 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by StreetFight: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Inferiority Complex is like Mental inBalance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Another ridiculous thread from a bitter male. Oga calm down and stay single, no woman will force you to marry them.

Tueh! Get outta here.

Women are scum

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by CUMIN: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Actually this post potray your inferiority complex. It says more about you around beautiful ladies. Though there are obnoxious women who thinks because of their beauty they deserve only the president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Jeon(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
if they marry ugly, there must be complain. if they marry average, there must be complain. if they marry beauty, there must be complain.

ARE YOU GUY'S NOT TIRED OF THE DISGUSTING ATTITUDES?

9 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Techibi6777: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
I disagree with you. If you can't tame a girl that doesn't see beyond her looks what then are you still doing with her?
Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Hathor5(f): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Reading this has killed some of my brain cells. If I didn't have sense in abundance, I would sue OP for brain damage. grin

14 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
newbornmacho:

Pls if you don't know how to approach a beautiful woman stop giving bad advise that beautiful women should be avoided..your life your problems..na low self-esteem dey worry you Sha..na your type woman go dey use play ping pong..

10 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by socialmediaman: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Have you personally experienced marriage to a beautiful lady? Why do you think you’re in a position to advise people?

8 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by shortgun(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
When we have a vision to eradicate ugly people in Africa by the year 2055 by marrying only beautiful women, this one is trying to undermine our efforts.

Guy be careful, it's not everything you should play with.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Pls if you don't know how to approach a beautiful woman stop giving bad advise that beautiful women should be avoided..your life your problems..na low self-esteem dey worry you Sha..na your type woman go dey use play ping pong..

Simmmpppppppppppp gerarahiaaaa

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
socialmediaman:
Have you personally experienced marriage to a beautiful lady? Why do you think you’re in a position to advise people?

Too many observations bro. They're all useless

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
newbornmacho:

Simmmpppppppppppp gerarahiaaaa
Yeah I rather be a simp than be a "grown-up" like you who can't control what he posts online..

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Techibi6777:
I disagree with you. If you can't tame a girl that doesn't see beyond her looks what then are you still doing with her?

Not me bro.....I was done with women long ago

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:
Actually this post potray your inferiority complex. It says more about you around beautiful ladies. Though there are obnoxious women who thinks because of their beauty they deserve only the president.

Women are scum

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by greenie77: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
newbornmacho:

Too many observations bro. They're all useless

Low self-esteeem on the beat! I guess you grew up around females who are not beautiful thus women outside what you are used to, is risky to you.

8 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Piptocoin: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
newbornmacho:

a tree does not make a forest...
Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
First of all, if you're dealing with wo.en , you're dealing with useless scum, fools.

Now if you're dealing with so called beautiful women, you're dealing with a pig with lipstick. It's a disgusting experience.

Too many people are stuck with useless pigs wearing lipstick....free yourselves

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by newbornmacho(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you're a female don't mention me. I'm talking to guys not you

1 Like

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by chrissoft(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Marriage is not easy task but with God it gonna be easy Thanks

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by crackhaus: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Arda1000:
It depends on the woman in question.
Some are beautiful but don’t actually aware of it.
Not all beautiful women know that they are actually beautiful it applies to guys too
This...

These are really the best women to be with as regards this issue of beauty.

There's something very attractive about a woman who doesn't realize how beautiful she looks especially when she's not putting in too much effort. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who no like beta thing? I think beautiful women are one of my great fear. A good product attract a lot of customers, and i cant be dragging my own choice with another buyer. I no want headache

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos) / Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? / 9 Problems Of Left Handed People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.