Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,824 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? (24605 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by worworbabe: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Richy4:

U are using your parent to define what love is or looks like right? I guess u are not ready for a debate. U have zeroed your mind on what you wanted to hear. So explaining further would be a waste of time.. just stick to what you believe.

What's your deal? You want to insist by all means that bickering couples are in love and have chosen not to accept evey other person's opinion.

It's not hard. If you choose to love that way, go ahead. and choose a partner to constantly quarrel with and call it love. Leave others who choose to see love differently.

Some people are just negative in thoughts and that's why they don't get positivity out of life. Just continuu

2 Likes

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by worworbabe: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Abi.

They'll say it's because we're 'small' kids now and we fantasize a lot. We have nur seen life and cannot understand, not realizing that experiencing something do not make a thing right. You have experience but it's not a qualification for being the best teacher.

It's not a feeling love (because that word is bound to be taken out of context), it's an action love. Feelings are fickle. So when people claim to ''love" someone (according to their feelings), they'll still hurt the person and fight over and over a particular issue - because what do feels make right? Nothing. Your mindful thoughts will make you improve yourself, so less tension btw you and your partner.

An 'untainted/inexperienced' view of love can be an awesome thing also. Then it's a lot easier to work on other things in oneself (which translates to picking up vibes in people who are working on themselves, too.)

Continue to fantasize. I rarely talk about my personal life on this public forum but I will because of your posts.

I used to fantasize about true love as well. It was a determining factor in my relationships. Like you said, it has to be supportted by action and not by words of mouth alone.If a man met 8/10 of my physical attributes but did not profess undying love to me or treat me right, I would let him go. Today, I am married to the LOML and have no regrets whatsoever.

Good Marriage takes two lovers who willingly make it work.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Richy4(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
worworbabe:

What's your deal? You want to insist by all means that bickering couples are in love and have chosen not to accept evey other person's opinion.

It's not hard. If you choose to love that way, go ahead. and choose a partner to constantly quarrel with and call it love. Leave others who choose to see love differently.

Some people are just negative in thoughts and that's why they don't get positivity out of life. Just continuu

I don't really need your advice dear.. Trust me on that.. and I never stopped u from loving how u want to love. I don't have that kinda power...Though I made a mistake replying when you quoted me. The thing is, there are ways people pass their message across without sounding confrontational.. or start dishing out advise when no one asked.. the way classy people comport themselves when online.

What I was expected from you was a cordial chat.. u tell me why u think like this, and I say why I think differently.. we can go on and on like that without being personal.. That's how people make conversation even when they don't actually agree.. Please learn how to do it.. Stop making an argument personal as if it's all about u.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
worworbabe:

Continue to fantasize. I rarely talk about my personal life on this public forum but I will because of your posts.

I used to fantasize about true love as well. It was a determining factor in my relationships. Like you said, it has to be supportted by action and not by words of mouth alone.If a man met 8/10 of my physical attributes but did not profess undying love to me or treat me right, I would let him go. Today, I am married to the LOML and have no regrets whatsoever.

Good Marriage takes two lovers who willingly make it work.

I don't understand the bolded, of all you said.

Are you saying it like it's a good or bad thing?

Modified: Okay, I get you now. I read how our comments went.

Happy you found the best person to fall in love with. smiley
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by tunderoc(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tho we don't do it in presence of the kids or outside our home but then it's part of marriage, na part of wetin dey make am sweet be that, coz there are times the shouting match na em go reset and reformat our head.
Even if you marry your friend ehn there will still be moments like that, when you just about on the flimsy stuffs and then act like clowns and laugh over the silliness

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Coldie(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
In the united States this your post will be seen as racist lol
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by afecgivers: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
No love again... They can only get sustained with friendship. When everything Don die for body.. I dey fear that day. OLD AGE.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by olatunji390(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
smiliyB:
Modify- I decided to adjust the headline, that's my own opinion. My aim of creating this thread is for us to discuss and leave meaningful comments for our own good. Not to start debating on the story's headline.

I have this experience with two married couple on two different occasions on my way back to East. So, I'm just wondering is it that they fell out of love or they never loved each other from the onset. What really happen? What can be done to keep the fire burning (I mean the fire of love oo cheesy) between couples even till old age.

I know you're desperate to know what happened, let me share with you. wink But it's really big sha, so try and be patient. I'll try my best and limit it too.

Before I start, let me talk about my parents a little. I never experience this with my parents, my dad left this world 2007, at the age 63years but I haven't seen where my parents talked back at each other in a disrespectful manner inside the house talk more of doing such outside our home. I was a teenager when my dad left, so it's not that I was a child during those times and I couldn't notice a hot argument. If there's any argument, they do settle it in peace. Okay, Back to the story!

On my way back to East from Lagos State, I came across one couple let say they may be in their late 50's or early 60's. We met on the same place I came to board a vehicle to travel back to my home. I immediately noticed how this couple talks back at each other, at first I thought may it's normal but it was consistent and I was really bordered on how their lives will be inside their house. I sat next to the woman and the husband was on a different row entirely.

The first case, the husband asked the wife if she needs anything, like if she'll eat food and the wife snapped back at him to leave her alone. She said, you have been dragging me up and down since morning and my legs are just paining. I told you let's come straight to this place but you refused and we have moved from ikorodu garage to ojota and finally we are back to that same place you refused to come at first. The husband shouted back at her and left because our bus was still loading. While the wife kept on complaining to herself, even though the husband wasn't there anymore.

I'm very happy she didn't turn to me to complain, I don't really have strength for such, it always drain my energy...Lol... I kukuma mind my business, I didn't even ask anything. This is just one of plenty nags inside the vehicle till we got to East. They were just like cat and rat living together embarassed from my little experience with them.

The second couple is just the exact case like the first couple and almost the same age bracket. Let me not drop excess write up on it. So, after my second experience with this couple, I remembered the first couple and I'm just wondering what is happening Please marry your friends, marry someone you can leave the rest of your life with. Don't just marry because you want to marry and age is no longer on your side. Back to the question I asked earlier, please drop meaningful comments on how couples can sustain their love for each other even till old age. Thanks everyone!

Most people don't know that friendship is bigger than love. Friendship will sustain marriage anytime

2 Likes

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by OKTolu: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Have you ever hear the word COMPLICATED before ?
If yes that's what marriage is, one man meat is another man poison.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by christian4chris: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
:I it is called determination
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by platymus: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
The topic itself speaks volume of the "fear of the unknown." Fear is a breeder of present presumption and destroyer of the future.

My observation:

Each generation has its own vision, purpose, destiny, script, accomplishment, and history which must be actualised. The present generation seems to be most carnal, woeful, dreadful, sodomy, abominable, reprobate, abounding iniquities, and prophetic times of last days. Reason this generation is waxing cold in love, wisdom, understanding, knowledge, spirituality, prayer, fasting, mentality, counselling and guidance, discipline, manners, conduct, morality, law, commandments, principle, and carefulness which results to all round wreckages such as separation, divorce, uncontrollable temper and anger, hatred, abuse, intolerance, conspiracy, & disunity in many homes.
I concur!

The fire against this generation is so huge and disastrous that it takes the strong to conquer, not by riches but double efforts of sustainance e.g WISDOM, ENDURANCE, SELFCONTROL, TOLERANCE, PRAYER, ETC.
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Hathor5(f): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
I think it is by the Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
I'm not married but due to the constant quarrels my parents had.I would say tolerance and forgiveness.
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Godseed: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
How is this your experience? There is a whole world of difference between a barking dog and barking like a dog.
If you really care to know what works, study the relationship between Christ and the church.
In summary,
Sacrifice for and commitment to the woman on the husband's part;
Submission and prudence (especially with resources) on the wife's part
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by cayorday89(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
The topic itself speaks volume of the "fear of1 the unknown." Fear is a breeder of present presumption and destroyer of the future.

My observation:

Each generation has its own vision, purpose, destiny, script, accomplishment, and history which must be actualised. The present generation seems to be most carnal, woeful, dreadful, sodomy, abominable, reprobate,
abounding iniquities, and prophetic times of last days. Reason this generation is waxing cold in love, wisdom, understanding, knowledge, spirituality, prayer, fasting, mentality, counselling and guidance, discipline, manners, conduct, morality, law, commandments, principle, and carefulness which results to all round wreckages such as separation, divorce, uncontrollable temper and anger, hatred, abuse, intolerance, conspiracy, & disunity in many homes.

The fire against this generation is so huge and disastrous that it takes the strong to conquer, not by riches but double efforts of sustainance e.g WISDOM, ENDURANCE, SELFCONTROL, TOLERANCE, PRAYER, ETC.
Everything you said here were very much experienced in previous generations, reason why I can say this is that I grew up in a face me I face you apartment in one of many buildings scattered on a large acre of land that covers two streets in my first ten years of life and experienced all these traits as a kid in different families, Youths, religious leaders that cut across all religion, and people of different tribes, packed to my father's house which we alone occupied for some time and same were witnessed in this new area even as I grew up to see different generations of parents, Youths, teenagers and religious leaders and its same but more because the population is simply more compared to then, so my point is all these are apart of human nature, we get to hear more of these because of social media and because of more population which gives room for more bad people and also more good people... So it's not a generational thing but a human nature. As a kid I heard people talking about elderly men going to higher institutions to indulge the ladies then who are in there, same happened in my generation and happening now, which generation will you classify all these people of different age bracket, that's just an example I want you to take note of... Last last na you know the values wey you go like choose for yourself and luckily your children might follow suit...
As the OP described above, there are lovely marriages that lasted till old age in past generations and in present generations, same with failed marriages and patchy ones that will just live it out till death calls...

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by TripA(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
since today's for is relationship minded I'll share again.....I remember before my first relationship I would say this and this won't happen and I won't get angry and have open stuffs not until I got into one....shit ain't easy ....like we can go weeks in a fight and the next week were all lovey dubbey like new couples the arguments are necessary... a female friend of mine confessed she incite arguments ....it a cleansing execercise and secrets are revealed and the sex after wards is just......

me I can't just handle it so we team single till ready
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
This generation lack tolerance
Any small issue we park out of the house
Men please be 80% man enough in ur home
You will earn more respect
Don’t forget to

Don’t you want become an agent
Do u know the benefit of becoming an Opay agent
Do you know you can have a side coding business
u can be out of town and still monitor ur transaction with ur sales girl
Lemme finish my Agbalumo
Call me on how to get a free pos

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by diziki: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Okay.
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by gospi: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vacancy

A female home tutor is needed at
Alawode Street off kilo bus stop. The street just before kilo bus stop when coming in from marshal round about, surulere, Lagos.
To teach two kids.One in Pry 1 and the other in Pry 4. They attend Evaron school.
Time 10am - 1pm( 1 hour 30mints each)

What qualifies you?
*Someone who stays close to the client's residence*

**You'll take an online assessment and be available on Monday or Tuesday (this week) for a one on one interview* .

*From the client*
I need a highly responsible female tutor to guide and assist my kids with their weekly online school work, complete class exercises and turn them in when due.

The school usually sends weekly time table with classroom work, videos, sometimes links to YouTube to watch specific videos, and assignments to work on and turn in on due dates.

Major channel is Google classroom and some times its live ....

Their rules from school are very stringent as I would say they show some consideration for parents some what.

I want a responsible female, organised, soft & well spoken but firm , children lover, patient, committed, Christian, good aura , knowledgeable.

Interested persons should chat me up privately (08160903487)
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Cleobulus: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Naturally one would expect that the longer a couple lives together, the more they should understand each other and enjoy their company. Unfortunately it does not happen by chance. That is why we say a home is built. You don't expect a 3Bedroom bungalow to just erect itself, it has to be painstakingly designed and built.

Some couples do not make attempt to "build" their marriages. The home is taken like a petrol station where you go to fill your tank and drive away without any emotional attachment to either the filling station or the attendant. You see such couples with zero knowledge of emotional intelligence.

In this very case it was obvious the husband, in attempt to get a cheaper transport to the East, he was moving from one garage to the other without giving a thought to the inconveniences of his wife. He would probably be miser even in the course of their marriage. Maybe the woman has some underlying health issue that going up and down could add to the stress but the husband did not care. All these could have contributed to the aggression and bitterness of the woman. The fact that they continued to display such contempt to each other showed that they must have been the norm in their marriage.

It is also necessary to note that some women become irritable after menopause because of the conflicting hormones they have to contend with at this phase of their lives. Such women require extra care, understanding and maturity from their spouses otherwise, they would display such a level of intolerance, irritability and aggression that you begin to wonder what has happened to them.

Finally, I am happy you also came in contact with peaceful, godly and a happy old couple. I must add that there are many homes filled with joy and happiness. The fact that the stories you read on social media is about dysfunctional families does not mean every home is filled with hatred and bitterness. It is your responsibility to choose the type of home you want to build. You don't get to read positive stories about marriages because such stories don't sell. The society is only interested in negative information.

Anyone can have a peaceful, godly and great family. It is a matter of choice.
By the way, I have been married for 33 years and I am enjoying my marriage with my wife, my children and grandson.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by DanteAutos(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tozic:
Dear MarryAnn, I know you can't see this post tongue
When the time comes I won't propose. Ring will fly from nowhere to your finger. Because u know how we started. We've known ourselves in primary school, we've known ourselves in secondary school, we are in the same UNI.
grin grin

What a Story... we will all Learn one way or the other... God be with Us

We Sell/Buy/Swap Cars
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Richy4:
U are still young. That's why u don't understand. Have you ever heard a saying like "why are u quarrelling like old couple. It's love that no one but them understand

You're a sinior citizen....
Don't mind the op.

Old couples are found of querelling most times, it's not hate... That's how their own love lives works.
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Gemineye: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
smiliyB:
Modify- I decided to adjust the headline, that's my own opinion. My aim of creating this thread is for us to discuss and leave meaningful comments for our own good. Not to start debating on the story's headline.

I have this experience with two married couple on two different occasions on my way back to East. So, I'm just wondering is it that they fell out of love or they never loved each other from the onset. What really happen? What can be done to keep the fire burning (I mean the fire of love oo cheesy) between couples even till old age.

I know you're desperate to know what happened, let me share with you. wink But it's really big sha, so try and be patient. I'll try my best and limit it too.

Before I start, let me talk about my parents a little. I never experience this with my parents, my dad left this world 2007, at the age 63years but I haven't seen where my parents talked back at each other in a disrespectful manner inside the house talk more of doing such outside our home. I was a teenager when my dad left, so it's not that I was a child during those times and I couldn't notice a hot argument. If there's any argument, they do settle it in peace. Okay, Back to the story!

On my way back to East from Lagos State, I came across one couple let say they may be in their late 50's or early 60's. We met on the same place I came to board a vehicle to travel back to my home. I immediately noticed how this couple talks back at each other, at first I thought may it's normal but it was consistent and I was really bordered on how their lives will be inside their house. I sat next to the woman and the husband was on a different row entirely.

The first case, the husband asked the wife if she needs anything, like if she'll eat food and the wife snapped back at him to leave her alone. She said, you have been dragging me up and down since morning and my legs are just paining. I told you let's come straight to this place but you refused and we have moved from ikorodu garage to ojota and finally we are back to that same place you refused to come at first. The husband shouted back at her and left because our bus was still loading. While the wife kept on complaining to herself, even though the husband wasn't there anymore.

I'm very happy she didn't turn to me to complain, I don't really have strength for such, it always drain my energy...Lol... I kukuma mind my business, I didn't even ask anything. This is just one of plenty nags inside the vehicle till we got to East. They were just like cat and rat living together embarassed from my little experience with them.

The second couple is just the exact case like the first couple and almost the same age bracket. Let me not drop excess write up on it. So, after my second experience with this couple, I remembered the first couple and I'm just wondering what is happening Please marry your friends, marry someone you can leave the rest of your life with. Don't just marry because you want to marry and age is no longer on your side. Back to the question I asked earlier, please drop meaningful comments on how couples can sustain their love for each other even till old age. Thanks everyone!
Guess it all depends on the personality of both parties. According to you your parents never had a squabble or something. It's probably because your dad or mom, one of them was more tolerating and enduring. Unknown to you your dad could have been taking hits and was just calm about it, or your mum and every thing seemed copacetic.

Working on my character and personality tho Marriage wahala is the last thing anyone needs when they eventually get married
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Newboss(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Am I the only one still looking for what is wrong with the couples?

I as a guy love to it when we argue about everything. No argument and picking on each other? Your life is definitely boring. Over time, you get used to it. Talking back at each other is fun, though it can be draining. Just eat belle full sha.

I love it more when temper starts to fly. I've had some females like that. It just feels good to annoy them
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by DeRoyalhouse: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Whether you marry your friend or not, once married the couple that really want to be happy in their marriage should try to be build friendship(talking from experience).

Never really dated my spouse, the first two years was rough but as time went on, we found our common grounds.
So many factors make couples happy in marriage but I think one basic thing is to "do unto your spouse what you want your spouse to do unto you"

What worked for A might not work for be B but scriptures recommends that Women should submit to their husbands and Men should love their wives.

There are two seasons in every marriage ;
THE MORNING SEASON.
This belongs to the man. Every newly married man wants to prove to the wife that he is the boss, and what courses misunderstanding something during this season is that the wife also want her voice to be heard.

Yes you deserve that but say what you have to say politely, he heard you and would try out your option. You don't need to shout, nag or argue to be heard. Even if he decides not to follow you advice and his fails, hold your peace next time you will use the incident as a reference point politely. This stage women usually say mostly two words ;YES AND SORRY.
He is the man, don't make him feel you want to trag leadership with him. With this two words and your knees on the ground constantly lifting you man and your marriage before God, you will get him to do what soever you want.

Most men misuse this time, especially when the kids starts coming. Some while away their time in bars, cheating and so on. What you sow is what you reap.

THE EVENING SEASON
This belongs to the wife. While the man was busy dishing out orders, the kids where watching. And during this time every woman that did her job well in the morning season of her marriage reaps her reward.

The kids are no fools and they are watching.
Couples should support each other during the two seasons so as to reap the rewards together.

Most importantly marriage was instituted by God, cling to Him for guidance while you are in it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by dontbothermuch: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
One person must be a good listener.
Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Pavillon: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
ayobarmy:
@Op, My mind tells me you're still single, Biko take this little advise with you as you Journey trough life ......

1...Marriage Is way beyond marrying your friend or not, because that your friend can turn out to be your worst Enemy within a day.....

2... Once your are ready for marriage, Just make sure you increase your level of tolerance from like 100% to 10000%.

..... PEACE....

Thanks for this short one sir.
Short but says a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by TheBlessedHero: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
That they're arguing in open space does not mean they're not in love anymore. How many couples can even be doing wakawaka together when it comes to traveling? not to talk of that age when most couples would have separated by staying with one of their kids, leaving the other staying alone, often the father.

It's obvious you don't study older friends of same sex, whether men or women, they can insult one another for Africa, they'll even shame each other of old age or not being in vogue anymore. It's not universal though, but it's common in old age than when younger.
My maternal grandma and her younger sister, can insult each other ehen, albiet in a subtle manner.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by gracevile: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tozic:
Dear MarryAnn, I know you can't see this post tongue
When the time comes I won't propose. Ring will fly from nowhere to your finger. Because u know how we started. We've known ourselves in primary school, we've known ourselves in secondary school, we are in the same UNI.
grin grin
one better man will enter better shop buy better ring propose to that ur girlfriend and trust me she will forget how u guys started. Be acting Nigerian film u go see American action film before ur eyes

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Marriage is not something you try to explain in your own word and expect it to be replicable in another person's.

the dynamism in marriage is just too amazing.

my own is that one should pray before choosing a life partner. not just prayer alone, use ur head too and ensure you marry the person that loves you genuinely.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by Tozic: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
gracevile:
one better man will enter better shop buy better ring propose to that ur girlfriend and trust me she will forget how u guys started. Be acting Nigerian film u go see American action film before ur eyes

Just because yours didn't work out well doesn't mean someone's else won't. Like you don't still believe that there still exist loyal and faithful remnants.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? by sEGXY2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Your analogy does not in any way portray lack of love in their marriage. It shows lack of respect for each other. And its largely dependent on upbringing.

Your parents had respect for each other. They had disagreement like every other couple and they settled amicably without getting loud or violent about it. Not everybody grew up in environments like that.

A lot of Nigerians grew up in environments where self respect is alien. They don't disagree with you without getting violent or unnecessarily insultive. It's evident on social media. And what's sad about it is that they see it as as normal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.