Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (106133 Views)

Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Jimbadly: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nickymezor:
Lolz dey get time ooo

Asa m. wink

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Sprumbaba: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:
And these people are part of the sophisticated people abi?

Yoruba people should continue deceiving themselves

Which people do you belong to, so that we can show you how sophisticated you dunce.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Misterdhee1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Igbos are buying up Ur Papa graves. I will soon buy from am Afonja at Isheri, highest he will do owambe with the money.

Jealousy go kill una as we dey buy and build. U can't chase us.

Singing..... Pepper them... Bolanle .. pepper them oooo!
LOL. Buy everything, you guys will still remain third class citizen in the country. The hate you people spill is the number one reason why you guys are the most hated specie in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Kfed4ril(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Later the will say the west is the safest part of the country

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by supercase1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That's how they'll be sharing the coronavirus anyhow.
What about your sw**t cunt wink
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Friendly match
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Performanking(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Where is the Governor?
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by supercase1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
gaventa:
Exactly because we know when to fight and run, you lots still haven't recovered from the aftermath of BIAFRA and see who soldiers and police are killing now again. Continue to be brave and keep it physical and see where your so called stubborness and bravery leads you.even your ojukwu and nnamdi kanu ran away,Dem for wait now, shebi you are brave people. We get sense una get strength,we work smart you work hard that's why amotekun is here to stay and IPOB remains a terrorist group. Wake up !!
Audio amotekun or the paralysed one grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by supercase1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Qudman1:
An unsigned letter is as useless as the paper it is written on angry
Are u a broke ass one million boy that goes about to thief grin
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Perocom(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin

Including everyone
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by blissmandate(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'
you are a bastard, you bastards never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by issylarry(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
It will surprise you to know that One Million Boys and Mushin Area Boys are the same boys.

Just like Star and Gulder is still Nigerian Breweries. Different brand, the same company.
U dont know anything..even though mushin is a rugged area..they will neva condone any act of stealing..i really,like the way they fight to protect their people.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by gaventa: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
He pain Dem!!!
supercase1:

Audio amotekun or the paralysed one grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Gabkosh: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'
Ask your parents to be bold enough to come and try nonsense na. Akure flogging is just a preamble.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Gabkosh: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

grin

U sabi them.

They will be shouting and jumping up boxing in the air like praying mantis but when fight starts and they receive one blow for mouth, their noise go change to Aaaaaaaaaaah! Woooooooooh! Egbamiooooo! Maaaa fueeee!

Lol.

IBB once said if he is woken up that Afonja is planning coup, he will go back to sleep.

Empty chest beaters! If the gang invade Mushin now, you won't see them
Lol, No wonder your parents couldn't sleep in 1999 During oso abiola.

Well Abacha has said it, igbos are noise makers, no substance.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by alaskido(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
These are the same boys our politicians use during election o. grin
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by dazzlingd(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Some psycho somewhere playing pranks on u, same psycho wrote on behalf of 1million boys, same psycho responding on behalf of Mushin area boys
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Gabkosh: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

What you have is amala and ewedu and I'm very pleased to announce to you that we don't eat that dark poison you call food
E-beggar
Lol, Tell me, why is it that no other people eat that laterin tasteless and Nutrientless soup you call nsala with you people. Are you people alien?
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Gabkosh: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingOdart:

But you Idiotic Pigs can eat this shit you call food.

No wonder you guys have no sense and act like Pigs wink
Please don't show this irritating shit on the forum again. How can human being be eating this thing.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Gabkosh: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Redcrafton:

I know you are not happy but to say Igbos have 2X2 shops without employing Yorubas is HUGE lie. My IT company in VI employs more Yorubas than Igbos. Do you know how many Yorubas are employed by Computer Warehouse group?...80% of Nigerian banks use software sold and managed by CW...

I will ignore you, if you are writing this from Oshogbo and don't know anything about Lagos.
See company owner kikikikikikiki, IT company with no name. If I tear you hot slap
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Gabkosh: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingOdart:

Your IT company employs more Yoruba than Igbo because Yoruba dominate IT in Nigeria and an IT company is different from a typical 2 by 2 shops that most Igbo usually opens in South West and I am sure there are also Yoruba companies and establishment that also employs Igbo.

I have spent some time in all the six states in South West and I know what I am saying, you can hardly see a Yoruba work in the 2 by 2 shops most Igbo usually opens in South West.

All we does is patronize your businesses but some stupid one among you comes online to spit trash that they are feeding their forefathers, when in reality we are the one feeding you by patronizing your businesses.

Why are you falling for scam, which IT company, where did he want to get it.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by anyicash(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
May be the both have a friendly match to play ..na dem dem.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by SweetCunt97(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
supercase1:

What about your sw**t cunt wink
warabout it
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Dareal90s(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Only Cameroon? What about yoruba's cleanest and most beautiful city in the world, Lagos?
Lagos is Nigeria nd Igbo's av d right to be there because its part of their country, even if Igbo's run to Lagos it still makes sense than running to Cameroon, that is cowardice. Havnt heard any Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa or Fulani run out of the country, always only Igbos. That's shameful, nd its always from generation to generation, even Nnamdi KANU ran of recent.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Kdon2: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Your brain needs rehabilitating.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Oluwahiyanu: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Get 1ETH free once you click start 100% legit

http:///BcexOfficial_Bot?start=570480426
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Odani: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Which one is yoruba pipo again, dont we have thugs in all regions in Nigeria?
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by ChristianNorth: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Odani:

Which one is yoruba pipo again, dont we have thugs in all regions in Nigeria?
Yoruba people have more thugs than the East, ND and the 3 northern regions combined.

They should call their people to order

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by ChristianNorth: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Misterdhee1:

LOL. Buy everything, you guys will still remain third class citizen in the country. The hate you people spill is the number one reason why you guys are the most hated specie in Nigeria.
They are buying up your grandfathers' graves and ancestral shrines and you are shouting hated specie.

Keep hating while they keep buying.

Fulls
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by supercase1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
warabout it
I hope it is very tight and ready for me grin
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by SweetCunt97(f): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
supercase1:

I hope it is very tight and ready for me grin
pervert

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.