Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (106138 Views)

Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taye4j: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

U mean millions of civilian women and children.

Nigeria lost more soldiers than Biafra.

I wonder if Afonja can endure one week of bombardment. Biafrans stood their ground for 3 years, so when u see an Igbo man bow in respect.

Just 14 days of lockdown, ur brothers are already stealing bread, scooping red oil, breaking homes in the name of 1million Boys. How e go be if Afonja witness blockage + war?

For your mind, what you just typed is sensible abi? So it's better to loose millions of civilians than soldiers? I'd rather choose loosing millions of soldiers than civilians. And pls, who did the counting? Were you there? I'm sure it's one of the lies your leaders fed you.

Maybe you should read more about Yoruba wars and what we are made of before you start chest beating again. I'm sure those perpetrating those evils are your brothers from the potopoto region. Igbos and crime are 5&6.

6 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by TheSociopath(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

They need Igbos to survive. This has always been their secret and bitter truth

Wow, Look how stup!d you are

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by apholaryn: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Afolarin coneheaded e-beggar, go to Ojuelegba and beg for morning food for your pop he's hungry
..I have enough enough to feed you, your mama, papa , siblings and your pets included for many years .... feeding some of your fams in here already btw, no b say I dey brag, but we ghas look after una regardless.u can't do without us u kno embarassed ever wonder why una parents like dey die fr lagos ? It's simple.. nothing dey home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Brunicekid(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
It will surprise you to know that One Million Boys and Mushin Area Boys are the same boys.

Just like Star and Gulder is still Nigerian Breweries. Different brand, the same company.
Ooooohh
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
[[s]quote author=Taye4j post=88646108]

For your mind, what you just typed is sensible abi? So it's better to loose millions of civilians than soldiers? I'd rather choose loosing millions of soldiers than civilians. And pls, who did the counting? Were you there? I'm sure it's one of the lies your leaders fed you.

Maybe you should read more about Yoruba wars and what we are made of before you start chest beating again. I'm sure those perpetrating those evils are your brothers from the potopoto region. Igbos and crime are 5&6.[/quote][/s]

Ur useless Awalawa starved kids to death using blockage after the combined effort of foreign and Afonja + Hausa soldiers find it difficult defeating the Biafrans.

For the number of dead soldiers, simply Google or read unbiased account of the war and find out which side lost more military men.

Which Yoruba war? Alimi and Afonja that resulted in loss of Ilorin to Fulani? When will you have Oba in Ilorin? Emir of Ilorin is a reminder to the Yoruba loss to Fulani in Kwara

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by alphaRego01(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
It will surprise you to know that One Million Boys and Mushin Area Boys are the same boys.

Just like Star and Gulder is still Nigerian Breweries. Different brand, the same company.

grin grin

Actually, Its desame brand buh different company
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
grin grin very dry ...I have enough enough to feed you, your mama, papa , siblings and your pets included for many years .... feeding some of your fams in here already btw, no b say I dey brag, but we ghas look after una regardless tongue ..u can't do without us u kno embarassed ever wonder why una parents like dey die fr lagos It's simple.. nothing dey home wink

Are u from Lagos?

Lagos has been the capital of Nigeria, u can't chase away ppl from there. You will continue to suck up seeing them successful in Lagos.

Let's hear about your town Ogbomosho. I'm sure Ur landlord in Lagos is Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Jack500: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Which land? You will come from an impoverished village in Egba in Ogun state and claim Lagos

U need sense, the no of ibos in that egba u called village is more than the no of ibos in a village in Ebonyi, u people are just parasite constituting nuisance everywhere, stay ur ass down in ur place

7 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
grin grin very dry ...I have enough enough to feed you, your mama, papa , siblings and your pets included for many years .... feeding some of your fams in here already btw, no b say I dey brag, but we ghas look after una regardless tongue ..u can't do without us u kno embarassed ever wonder why una parents like dey die fr lagos It's simple.. nothing dey home wink

What you have is amala and ewedu and I'm very pleased to announce to you that we don't eat that dark poison you call food
E-beggar

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taye4j: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[[s]quote author=Taye4j post=88646108]

Maybe you should read more about Yoruba wars and what we are made of before you start chest beating again. I'm sure those perpetrating those evils are your brothers from the potopoto region. Igbos and crime are 5&6.[/s]

Ur useless Awalawa starved kids to death using blockage after the combined effort of foreign and Afonja + Hausa soldiers find it difficult defeating the Biafrans.

For the number of dead soldiers, simply Google or read unbiased account of the war and find out which side lost more military men.

Which Yoruba war? Alimi and Afonja that resulted in loss of Ilorin to Fulani? When will you have Oba in Ilorin? Emir of Ilorin is a reminder to the Yoruba loss to Fulani in Kwara

Maybe that explains why you guys are still pained till today. Anyway, I'm not in the mood for senseless and unintelligent debate this morning. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by FuckDaMods: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Dareal90s:

At least they didn't run out of the country
And all igbos are out of the country?
Smart comeback undecided

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by apholaryn: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Are u from Lagos?

Lagos has been the capital of Nigeria, u can't chase away ppl from there. You will continue to suck up seeing them successful in Lagos.

Let's hear about your town Ogbomosho. I'm sure Ur landlord in Lagos is Igbo man
tongue k
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Jack500:

U need sense, the no of ibos in that egba u called village is more than the no of ibos in a village in Ebonyi, u people are just parasite constituting nuisance everywhere, stay ur ass down in ur place
Afonjas constitute nuisance even among themselves. Leave Igbos alone cos without us you die of hunger

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taye4j: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

What you have is amala and ewedu and I'm very pleased to announce to you that we don't eat that dark poison you call food
E-beggar

You this gala and zobo seller, won't you carry your tray now and hawk before hunger go finish you.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Taye4j:

Maybe that explains why you guys are still pained till today. Anyway, I'm not in the mood for senseless and unintelligent debate this morning. Enjoy your day.

Like an Afonja coward, he runs away when faced with facts

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Jack500: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Afonjas constitute nuisance even among themselves. Leave Igbos alone cos without us you die of hunger

Is it ur nuisance, is it ur hunger? . Leave our land, useless parasites, refugees.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by apholaryn: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

E-beggar
grin swerve my dumbass friend..go in peace and grow up..it's important wink
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
TheSociopath:

Wow, Look how stup!d you are
Your father is stupid. Psycho sicko

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
grin swerve my dumbass friend..go in peace and grow up..it's important wink

I will grow up when your father grows up
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Taye4j:

You this gala and zobo seller, won't you carry your tray now and hawk before hunger go finish you.

Agbo jedijedi + shekpe hawker

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Jack500:

Is it ur nuisance, is it ur hunger? . Leave our land, useless parasites, refugees.

Which land? Ole land grabbers omo onile

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taye4j: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Like an Afonja coward, he runs away when faced with facts

Everybody knows who the real cowards are : Nnamdiot Cownu and Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Powerintoxicate: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'
useless sett of iggbo foools. Always proud and arrogant. How many wars apart from the civil war which they lost have they fought in history? Go read how the Oyo empire alone expanded it's territory across west Africa. Igggbos can't fight only get aggressive and lose at the end. You looking for a second civil war right come along along and get finished off totally. Fooools

5 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Taye4j:

Amala and ewedu hawkers by day, skull miners by night

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Taye4j:

Everybody knows who the real cowards are : Nnamdiot Cownu and Ojukwu.

Cowards like MKO, Oladipo Diya who was the weeping General crying Egbamiooo before Abacha after planning failed coup

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by apholaryn: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

I will grow up when your father grows up
dry dry...Choi ! you people are dumber than I thought... grin Mumu swerve

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
dry dry...Choi ! you people are dumber than I thought... grin Mumu swerve

Dry like your hungry father

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Iamrowconnect(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2020
ify2016:
All these bad news circulating everywhere concerning 1 million boys have attracted attention of Mushin boys. This is the letter sent to 1million boys by Mushin Area Boys.

"We the area boys of Mushin local government area hereby invite the 1 million boys of Nigeria to Mushin. Just come, we promise no harm will befall you all.To play dey hungry us.

Failure to come, ehhhhn!!!!"

hahahhahahahaha.... I am now a gallant security officer... If u see me and my cutlass for night em.... Lolzzzz... I like mushin boys style jor.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taye4j: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=LuQuLuQu post=88646782]

Which land? Ole land grabbers omo onile[/quote

Everybody knows who the land grabbers are - Igbos. You were killed in Kano, South Africa, Malaysia etc. God has blessed the Yorubas and Lagos is our land. You can hug a transformer if you like. Go back to your erosion ravaged enclaves.

Shameless set of people. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by greatbrian(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin

In shaggys voice its a mad mad world..... A mad man state
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Taye4j post=88646989][/quote]

God blessed afonjas and you couldn't bear 14 days lockdown?
Ewedu sniffing pigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taye4j: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Amala and ewedu hawkers by day, skull miners by night

Kidnappers by day e.g Evans

Human eaters/ Osu by night e.g Clifford

Internet fraudsters by midnight e.g Invictus obi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.