Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) (874 Views)

Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) by platinumtt: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
My Schengen Visa application process went smoothly. I picked up my stamped passport after 2 weeks from submission date. I spent the six hours of flight time from Abuja to Paris thinking about the miracle. It was really a miracle to have moved from ‘sack threat’ to representing the branch in the company’s annual retreat. I knew I bounced back with full force, but I was not sure if that was enough to impress Miss Tinuke to the extent of nominating me for the retreat. I could not find any logical answer to soundly justify the mystery. Finally, we arrived at Paris-Charles De Gaulle’s airport. I took the train from the airport straight to Gare du Nord which is the closest train station to my hotel located on Deux Gares street.

The retreat lasted for 10 days. It was awesome as we had a lot of team building activities with interesting seminars. Also, great insights were shared by top management and it was an opportunity to network with colleagues from other countries. It was also an avenue to meet in person and even take selfies with big names on our company page. We had so much to eat ranging from croissant, falafel, duck confit, couscous, Steak frites and so many other tasting delicious Parisian delicacies. A lot of chocolates including chocolates filled with alcohol were available for munching. There was no restriction on drinks as both alcoholic and non-alcoholic wines were readily available. The retreat ended with a ship cruise on Seine river and a visit to Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum.......

http://oddmemoir.com/strange-things-are-happening-in-my-office-part-2/

I spent the remaining four days exploring the beautiful city of Paris. Except for the hassle of navigating my way at different train stations and getting lost almost every day at the same station of Gare du Nord that is close to my hotel, my daily trip was rewarding. I did some shopping, got a lot of chocolates for my colleagues that should last for weeks. Most remarkably, I also got a special gift for my manager, a special edition of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume. I did visit other interesting places like Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral, Musee d’Orsay, Palais Garnier and the lock bridge.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) by platinumtt: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) by Oluwafumike: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) by tatdecor: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Interesting story

1 Like

Re: Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) by Nextoprend: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2020
OP be careful, na express u dey go

(1) (Reply)

Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? / ... / Don’t Like Girls With Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.