Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? (874 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by tellsblinks(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
sorry to ask, I just have strong phobia

can a gay guy really rape a guy?
Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by donbachi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Him go pick him priick for ground.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by offset67(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2020

Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by Baloranking(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
May God cleanse your thinking grin grin
Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by tellsblinks(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
offset67:
tf!?? I am not!!!
Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by Vyzz: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

Yes the can...

I read a story of a guy who got raped by his gay friend after visiting him... BTW he didn't know the guy was gay and the guy drugged him...

My uncle who is a lecturer told us a story about a guy who was caught trying to rape his follow guy in their school block

1 Like

Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Him balls go burst o
Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 19, 2020
it happens
Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2020
endtime question

1 Like

Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by paulolee(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2020
sure...dts d kinda rape dt am scared of and not those female rape because my stick can handle girls..guys dt av ass like girls are more prone to rape, read a story online on watsap group chat and the guy said he was invited to a party not knowing it was a gay party because girla wey present too, lobg story short, they druged d drinks they all had and ended up rapping him and his 3 friends all night and they wr left bleeding on their anus
Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by AbleBouncer: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
ask bobriski
Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by Edopesin: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2020
why are you having gay thoughts

Re: Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2020
I'm Just Pissless Abt Ur Queson.

(1) (Reply)

As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? / Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop / Genuine: Solve This Maths And Win Airtime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.