Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (68518 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Parisian: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Too bad
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Unik3030: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
SenorFax:
Like someone once said

I fear those that don't fear women.
oga d woman is not at fault if u read d narrative,they had problem having kids for 12 years n d man refused to seek medical help.
If she were to b your sister won't u tell her to use her brain knowing fully well that she's nearing menopause

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by EnglishWithJosh: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
_
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Sososo(f): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
"An enormous betrayal of trust"

There's something mysterious about that "Toto" community in Nassarawa, it's either they accept a banished traditional ruler or the inhabitants engage in all sorts of "Totorious" activities.

By the way, Is the reporter, LINUS OOTA a protege of Cyriacus?

They love stories from Nassarawa.
you must know that community too well
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by EnglishWithJosh: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
_

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Reex12(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fear women
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Investmentfreak: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
A man from Toto community dies because of Toto
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by JasonJidenna(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sososo:
you must know that community too well
Not at all... But I would love to know your "community" wink

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by FGonline: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
SenorFax:
Like someone once said

I fear those that don't fear women.
it could be his child
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by EnglishWithJosh: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
_
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by mattfeuter(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol scums defending one another. . . . Nothing new undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nassarawa and benue state their married women sabi fûck outside pass anything I don see for this life...
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by gbagyiza: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

There's something mysterious about that "Toto" community in Nassarawa, it's either they accept a banished traditional ruler or the inhabitants engage in all sorts of "Totorious" activities.

How many times will you guys post this news here.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
why commit suicide instead of commiting murder
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Rexymania(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
May God make us not to experience something like this. Amen
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by JasonJidenna(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
gbagyiza:

How many times will you guys post this news here.
Boy, Seun has not employed me as a moderator neither am I the Op.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by gift2xl: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh!! So sad.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Dpharisee: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

It's like Cyriacus has settled him as his apprentice. Na only wicked village stories them dey transmit

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by boomssey(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Me wey be woman sef dey afraid of women.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by fk001(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
I fear who no fear Nasarawa and Benue women

Most of the are promiscuous
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by aimmoney9: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
NIGERIAN RELATIOSHIPS NOWADAYS HAS NOW TURNED TO
YOU CHEAT ON ME I WILL KILL YOU OR KILL MYSELF OR BOTH
IF YOU LEAVE ME OR BREAK UP WITH ME (MARRIAGE OR NOT) I WILL KILL YOU OR KILL MYSELF OR BOTH
WHAT HAPPENED TO WALKING AWAY AND MOVING ON FOR THE BETTER?
SERIOUSLY, I FEEL MOST RELATIONSHIPS NOWADAYS ARE OBSESSION FUELED THAN LOVE MOTIVATED
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
This could be devastating but not up to one killing one's self.

No problem is new under the sun.

I always ask myself that if my wife comes out to say these kids are not yours, can it make me love the children less? Would I hate the children I have loved all these years?
I don't think so.

Yes, I may not have anything to do with the woman again for the rest of my life. Get a divorce right away but, the love I have for those children won't reduce a bit.

Its a very bad situation but I will never think about suicide.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by wisdomeze(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
You will all hear of more deaths if some women start talking(saying the truth about the owners of their children).

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Jabioro: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
hgnbello:
Wicked
Nothing was wicked in this scenario..just a Lily heart from the man..but a bravery heart from the woman..11 years not be beans..
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Cammo: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Women claim men are cheats but they're scared of paternity test.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by ibkayee(f): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerians have a...weird way of addressing mental health and topics about suicide.

Everything about this story is just unfortunate, from his obvious medical issues and being stubborn and refusing to go to the hospital for 12 years, to his wife being frustrated into cheating on him (which I don't even blame her for), conceiving as a result, allegedly not telling the guy she cheated with about her marital status etc, to him being delusional about the baby...he could've handled the situation differently but I wouldn't necessarily call him 'weak' for committing suicide. Why are people reducing things to 'he killed himself because he got cheated on' when there's clearly a lot more depth to the story?

RIP to him sha

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
DNA is bae.....
but expensive
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Fheelzz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Some women are wicked sha, but not all vice versa some men are devils also perphaps he got what he deserves who knows

contact for ur graphics designs : logos fliers toon cards etc
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Papadoh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
piroux:

I don't think she's nasty or wicked. Selfish, definitely. Wicked, doubtful.

12 years with a man and you can't get him to the hospital to check himself? shocked

That man is the wicked one! That's how they lie against God and make a mockery of spirituality.

He couldn't go and get tested, wasn't sleeping with his wife but supported her through pregnancy?! Is he Joseph? Or she's Mary?? Nonsense!!

He was more concerned about what people thought of him, his 'Man of God' status and the answer to his prayers.

He knew he was sick, he knew God hadn't answered his prayers, he knew she cheated but he would have gone with it anyway.

His reason for the suicide wasn't because the child wasn't his, it was because everyone else now knew that God hadn't answered him.

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Lovelyn451(f): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anytime the issue of infertility is from the man, they become secretive abt it, start acting like snakes, I'm sure he's been going to the doctor alone and hiding the result from his wife...just kept a fertile woman childless for 12yrs, not knowing what is wrong or how to help...so what then is her role as a wife in ur life, is it not to help you?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Joefat: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
My brother.. Fear woman.. Something is telling me. Are you going to married with all this now better still go for baby mama... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
so the guy Uchenna is no more a corper, continued recycling this news Op or na one of the mod they bring am to front-page

to make the fabricated story real, he couldn't input somewhere like Lagos, akwa ibom or Lagos because of the traces

thrash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.