Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (68511 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by abbey621(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Unik3030:
oga d woman is not at fault if u read d narrative,they had problem having kids for 12 years n d man refused to seek medical help.
If she were to b your sister won't u tell her to use her brain knowing fully well that she's nearing menopause

Abeg keep quiet.....No one is saying she shouldn't leave the man and find her quare root but why cheat? Just leave the man, leave him with his problem!
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Judith is a Judas
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by SweetCunt97(f): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why selfishly tie a woman down with childlessness when the man knows he's impotent? Ego aside, they should have agreed to the deed as one.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Dollabiz: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by ngwababe(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
cococandy:

So he refused to go to the hospital with her for years and then he wasn’t having sex with her at the time frame that she got pregnant?
It seems like he already knew the truth but just wanted to carry in like nothing was happening.

Which begs the question why he hurt himself over something he already knew

Nairaland guys can never read this part.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Happyguy201: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
fear Nigerian women in this 21st century . our mothers were the last breed of good women. only by the grace of God can a man find a good wife in today,s world .

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by abbey621(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Anytime the issue of infertility is from the man, they become secretive abt it, start acting like snakes, I'm sure he's been going to the doctor alone and hiding the result from his wife...just kept a fertile woman childless for 12yrs, not knowing what is wrong or how to help...so what then is her role as a wife in ur life, is it not to help you?

You're not making sense, did you read that he was a farmer/petty trader? Where would he see money for constant checkup/tests? Most likely he's been trying the herbal way but to no avail. He did not keep the woman childless, the woman could have left at any point in time, she had no excuse to cheat and have the man take care of her pregnancy, it is wickedness to give someone hope and then take it away, stop trying to justify such acts!

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by ngwababe(f): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
abbey621:

Abeg keep quiet.....No one is saying she shouldn't leave the man and find her quare root but why cheat? Just leave the man, leave him with his problem!

If na woman get issue for marriage, and has refused to seek for medical help, and still don't Bleep you, won't you cheat on her? Na question i ask oo.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by abbey621(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why selfishly tie a woman down with childlessness when the man knows he's impotent? Ego aside, they should have agreed to the deed as one.

He tied her down with rope or what? Unless he was physically violent, she wsas free to leave at any time, in fact leaving could have saved the man's life rather than giving him hope and then telling him the hope was only pretense......Imagine you promised me 100k for something I needed urgently and when the time came you told me, guy I was only joking....this life ehn angry
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
So sad
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by abbey621(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
ngwababe:

If na woman get issue for marriage, and has refused to seek for medical help, and still don't Bleep you, won't you cheat on her? Na question i ask oo.

How would you know it's the woman that has medical problem if she doesn't go treatment? Cheating on a woman that ha problem with fertility is a solution? Mehn wickedness is now the new norm I guess!
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Sososo(f): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Not at all... But I would love to know your "community" wink
fine but the analysis though
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by spiceadole: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Weak man...

The woman has proved herself to be a woman.

She only told him the better truth.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by rachels: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
This matter strong o,i don’t even know who to blame.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
If the man was not bothered they didn't have a child, she should have just kept holding on. That's betrayal. She's a killer.

Most people tend to think marriage ends with having children. Marriage ends with both of you! Even when you have children, they'll all grow up some day and leave.only the both of you will be alone again. So, why cheat with another man just to have a child? Worst still adopt if you so much desire a child. That is why I said. True love is about sacrifice and not buy me heaven on earth.

Some people be deceiving themselves saying they love you but at the slightest challenge, the tone will change. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Rumobaba: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Toto community
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by orlymat: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Even with free monthly salary, I can't stay in TOTO Community. No wonder Gandolar sent SLS there of all places

RIP to the dead
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Kinikini: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
a recycled story.

dre11:
Man commits suicide after wife told him their only child was fathered by a stranger

....Husband to The Nation before killing himself: it’s a huge loss akin to a bereavement

......I only told him the truth, says wife

https://thenationonlineng.net/bizarre-man-commits-suicide-after-wife-told-him-their-only-child-was-fathered-by-a-stranger/
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Mcreloaded(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
I wonder what will be going on on the minds of other men that have miracle child or children after many years.
I am very sure some fathers know in their hearts they are not the father of their child or children.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Belugaice1: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Did I just read ToTo community shocked
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Impotent suicidal weak bastaed... I like the way his kid brother addresse the issue
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Missyajoke(f): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
"An enormous betrayal of trust"

There's something mysterious about that "Toto" community in Nassarawa, it's either they accept a banished traditional ruler or the inhabitants engage in all sorts of "Totorious" activities.

By the way, Is the reporter, LINUS OOTA a protege of Cyriacus?

They love stories from Nassarawa.
He might still be a father instead of commiting suicide DNA could have been done.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by livelovelaugh: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Life can sometimes be unfair.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by JasonJidenna(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sososo:
fine but the analysis though
Is it accurate or inaccurate?
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
I know this is weird, but I have very low expectations from everybody I interact with. That way, thier betrayal doesn't surprise me at all

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by wizod(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
I will like to visit dis village. It seems they will be using 'toto' serve as kolanut to strangers. Nwamaikpe over to you
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by JasonJidenna(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Missyajoke:

He might still be a father instead of commiting suicide DNA could have been done.
If you noticed, I did not stress myself over the story...

Cyriacus and Linus are prolific in reporting lies and make-belief stories.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by 1stola: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
dre11:
Man commits suicide after wife told him their only child was fathered by a stranger

....Husband to The Nation before killing himself: it’s a huge loss akin to a bereavement

https://thenationonlineng.net/bizarre-man-commits-suicide-after-wife-told-him-their-only-child-was-fathered-by-a-stranger/
He is a stupîd man.

He could have just killed the wife and children before killing himself.

What a waste!
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by RTSC: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
So men now woo married women with boldness?

na WA.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by philosophie: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
chariisGRACE:
I taught i could say something, but at this juncture I have nothing to say concerning this totorious act because my phone is almost dead and therefore I don't think I can say what I want to say. But I will try.

First of all, th
and your phone now died abi?

sorry, my phone is almost dead too but I will help you

first of all, th
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by mbong: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
dre11:

Wow!
For 12 years you were not fit to have a child , despite your wife insisting you do something about it, you refused. Though I do blame the lady, but a woman's desire to have her own child is always very strong. She was desperate to her own child. A times women take the blame 90% of the time in a childless marriage. For her to go to the extreme to have a child, it could have been that she might have been facing a lot of stigmatization. I would not rush to any conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.