Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (68488 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Onlyonebuhari: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
We have cultures, heritage, traditions and manners before Christianity enter NIGERIA. They have no regards for sexual morality. The way they dress on Sunday, prostitute of year 2005 dress more decent than that.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Marxizm: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
cococandy:

The new man won’t even want the child. She missed the opportunity of giving her child a dad.

Uchenna already accepted the baby boy as his blood. Read closely.

But, I don't think the woman would have agreed to broker terms with the hubby because her sex life had been altered. She has sexual preference for Uchenna and that's a game changer. Also, it's seems the guy likes her.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Every man should do a DNA test for his children especially first child who does not really look like him. Don't get me wrong, it is not a must that a child looks like the dad but if there is no form of resemblance at all i will advise the man to do a DNA test.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by InvertedHammer: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Richy4:

No matter what the man has done, he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. I wish he visited a therapist for this instead of taking his life.

/
Some of you watch damn too much TV.

Someone that lived in a remote village in Nassarawa would visit a therapist?
He should have called Angel Merkel instead.
SMH.
\
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by customstreet: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
The guy just killed himself for nothing. I cannot die because a woman have a baby outside the marriage for someone else.

Let me tell that the woman confessed when the baby was 5 month old. It happened to me too.

I fathered a baby girl for 11 years. Nobody came to claim the baby, but I was observant to studied the woman behaviour since he left me to stay in her home town, Epe.

She lied to me on many occasion, she duped me so so many times, she taught her family and the child to lie for me that she is single and suffering, whereas, she has remarried with twins and third one.

But my instinct was telling me that the 11 years old girl was not my baby, so I decided to do DNA test

What came out of it was that I WAS NOT THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER. I was not pained too much because my mind have been saying this right from the beginning.

The 11 years old girl is there without father. So, I cannot kill myself. In fact, I did the DNA test at Lagos DNA and Forensic Center at CMS. I was told that majority of the cases they have recorded happened to a first born. That most men who'd[color=#000099][/color] believes that they are the biological father of their first born are not 80%.

So lifes goes on.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by loswhite(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
demigodd:
Please guys,
I can help you wash clothes or clean your house or any other house chores if you live around Ago- Okota or Isolo for a token.
It's no longer funny. The few loan apps i've tried won't lend me. Someone can suggest apps where i can get a loan
Bros stop lying to us you are a demigod

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by loswhite(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
piroux:

I don't think she's nasty or wicked. Selfish, definitely. Wicked, doubtful.

12 years with a man and you can't get him to the hospital to check himself? shocked

That man is the wicked one! That's how they lie against God and make a mockery of spirituality.

He couldn't go and get tested, wasn't sleeping with his wife but supported her through pregnancy?! Is he Joseph? Or she's Mary?? Nonsense!!

He was more concerned about what people thought of him, his 'Man of God' status and the answer to his prayers.

He knew he was sick, he knew God hadn't answered his prayers, he knew she cheated but he would have gone with it anyway.

His reason for the suicide wasn't because the child wasn't his, it was because everyone else now knew that God hadn't answered him.
You did not see part where the woman said she made sure she did not allow him to see his pant...smh..... All of you are the same thing... Bunch of selfish human beings

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Vulcan24(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
think am naaa 12years no issue and u didn't make any attempt to solve the equation. suddenly they place a baby in your hand and u are calling a party

bros ! u kill urself for nothing
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Sososo(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Is it accurate or inaccurate?
I'm not from there I'm from the east
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by zedegit: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
dre11:
Man commits suicide after wife told him their only child was fathered by a stranger

....Husband to The Nation before killing himself: it’s a huge loss akin to a bereavement

......I only told him the truth, says wife

https://thenationonlineng.net/bizarre-man-commits-suicide-after-wife-told-him-their-only-child-was-fathered-by-a-stranger/

Some women wicked o.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by sylve11: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
this thread go reach 20 pages. Make i go start from page 1. grin cool
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by PeacenLove2: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
sisisioge:

I feel you sis...he had his own major faults too. But why would she let him nurse her pregnancy, attach to the baby, tell the whole world he's a father, elope and then break it to him via a phone call, even though she knew all along he want the father? And did you read her response? She sounded as concerned about his suicide as the naija government is about our survival!

It is well sha...she could have left him a long time ago when he refused to get tested or as soon as she found out about her pregnancy to another!

It's very touching story, infertility of any kind is a real downer. And women get the brunt of it even if it's no fault of theirs. We will spend a whole day diving into this.

What that woman did, going to test outside is an act of desperation. Men do it all the time and heaven never falls. It's always very unfortunate for the side that seems to have lost out. 12 years of marriage, that woman cannot be very young. In an instance where she enters menopause and husband then decides to try away match and succeeds nko? Who then loses?

It's a thing of joy to become parents and should not be denied anyone at all. The husband should have been more open with his wife. They should have had a plain conversation about it so everyone knows where they stand.

Could the wife have handled this any better? Absolutely. But then that's what makes us human. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by anambraamaka: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dead
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by chariisGRACE(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
philosophie:
and your phone now died abi?

sorry, my phone is almost dead too but I will help you

first of all, th
cheesy
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by PeacenLove2: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
uruba23:

Hmmm i am sure the man had gone through a lot of emotional trauma,just yesterday i saw a man and woman obviously in their 60's carrying their babies for the first time on social media,with joyous smile their wrinked faces can't hide.I have been around couples who spend millions trying to find babies but then you know external forces starts to come in with pressure especially if the man is wealthy and if broke too. Let just pray our babies are eager to meet us, and the good lord smile at us.It is not a wonderful experience to be married and not have the kids when you want it.But i used to have a very wealthy neighbour who opted for adoption and the kids are doing very fine,it is alway birthday parties everytime,though he took the decision in his 50's sha...baba no go kill himself na.

I don't know why adoption is being stigmatized so much. People are always too concerned about what others will say about them. That's why those who do it are always secretive about it and bad things like baby factory happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Antichristus: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please send the girl and Uche to Shariah court. This is the kind of stuff Boko Haram should be dealing with. grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
What a pity.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Ooye12: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by AdoreHim: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Use which brain, it's unfortunate the man ended his life, if he were patient, he would have had or claimed the child as his, after all they were legally married.
The woman no just try at all, the uchena guy now fit no marry am self.

Unik3030:
oga d woman is not at fault if u read d narrative,they had problem having kids for 12 years n d man refused to seek medical help.
If she were to b your sister won't u tell her to use her brain knowing fully well that she's nearing menopause
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by arthorjnr(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
I want to believe this, but deep down, it feels cooked up.

But if it is true, that woman is scum.
You should never end a life, even if its yours.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Cocolatti(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Another Super story from a lazy brown envelope journalist
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by sylve11: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
cococandy:

The new man won’t even want the child. She missed the opportunity of giving her child a dad.

sense kii you there.cool
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Saintfrancis82(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
I am always saying this, any man, woman dnt kill, the man will grow old
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by adebayo987: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
You think say Uchena go marry you? Hahaaa... Welcome to hell on earth! You don't know what widows are going through.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Dearlord(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Any man who finds a wife found a .....?

The so called lover is a lazy poor fucker [took complete 9month to shot on target],
He should be killed for having the guts to utter such nonsense that he is not aware of the woman status.

The woman is a beast , for Christ sake why should you put such a man into shame by letting him to celebrate another man's hand work & also milking out an undeserved incentives without informing him earlier on.

On the late husband , he must have been overwhelmed by the magnitude of betrayal, shame, infidelity , wastage of resources, & no return of investment for complete 12 father fucking years of being with hypocritical demon in flesh called wife.

Believe me , the woman will remain forever tormented by her new lover.

The UCHENNA of a guy really bleeped up , no Igbo guy can commit such offence
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by okonsua(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na wao for some women sef.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by coldFLARES1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aye oooo!

May God comfort his family left to mourn him and grant him rest.

Then again, news like this gives my type reasons to stay extremely thankful that we became fathers in due time according to God's calendar. Having a friend who's still expecting to be a father 10yrs after marriage has opened my eyes to how sensitive it is to discuss infertility or sterility in marriages. Most times, some good time must have been lost before the discussions start and oftentimes the husbands scare away from participating for fear of being the culprit.

Is it hard to rationalize why she took steps to seek out Uchenna after her suspicion that she may not be the problem? No, I think! She was only looking for her best interests in the matter, considering that the deceased didn't want to be part in situating where the problem lied.

When, I saw the headline, I actually was thinking the discovery was made after the only child had graduated from the University, ...but 5months? Suicide was too drastic as reaction to the betrayal. For her part, if we could isolate the part about Uchenna being a better performer, we ought to commend the woman for making the exposition early enough.

The man was really drained of emotional energy to have chose n suicide. I choose to refrain from calling him weak!

Hope the young lady finds happiness now that she's a mother and may God forgive the deceased for his indiscretion.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by hammer0: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
U MEAN SAY, THIS WOMAN NOT ONLY OUT SEX U IN THE MARRIAGE.

SHE ALSO MULTIPLIED WITHOUT U.

AND THIS FEMINIST SAY OUR DICK IS THE PROBLEM.

ABEG, MAKE UNA HELP ME CHECK WHETHER THIS PLAYGIRL CARRY BLOKUS.

ONLY FOOLISH MEN KILL DEMSELVES.

THIS LIFE WEY DEY SWEET LIKE HONEY, THE THING WEY GO MAKE ME TAKE MY OWN LIFE WAS NEVER CREATED BY GOD AND DONT EXIST.

IF U WANT ME DEAD, U JUST GOING TO HAVE TO PHYSICALLY GET IT DONE YOURSELF AND I WILL STILL FIGHT FOR IT.

IF U DEY WAIT ME TO DO AM...

Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by selfdefence: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sad kne undecided, what a world we live in
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Paternity fraud! An age long male oppression technique feminist never want to address.
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by lankonsegson(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
demigodd:
Please guys,
I can help you wash clothes or clean your house or any other house chores if you live around Ago- Okota or Isolo for a token.
It's no longer funny. The few loan apps i've tried won't lend me. Someone can suggest apps where i can get a loan
okach
Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger by Mac2016(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
cococandy:

So he refused to go to the hospital with her for years and then he wasn’t having sex with her at the time frame that she got pregnant?
It seems like he already knew the truth but just wanted to carry in like nothing was happening.

Which begs the question why he hurt himself over something he already knew

They were married, aunty! Altho, your claim is very right if the story was true, it seems the man knew of his infertility but how would a regular husband expect her wife to be impregnate by another man? At best he would have assumed a miracle has happened!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.