Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? (3316 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Ryan03(f): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Why should such a person be thinking of marriage sef? Is it that we like to suffer in this country? He can barely cater for himself but he wants to get married? What is next? Obviously a child Very annoying
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Ryan03(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nicepoker:
All the ladies running their mouths here. Their father's houses be like native shrine. That's why most of them do not take pictures whenever they travel home.
if I were a girl and I was born into such a home, I should be striving to finish school or get a good business and do better for my children. Why would I want to plunge myself into a situation I was forced in (having no choice coming to this world)?
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Ryan03(f): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
prizlezzlalasky:
No I wont
love your honesty. I can't marry a woman who thinks in the opposite. No woman should even be trying to tie me up with marriage when I am in such a condition.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Nicepoker(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ryan03:
if I were a girl and I was born into such a home, I should be striving to finish school or get a good business and do better for my children. Why would I want to plunge myself into a situation I was forced in (having no choice coming to this world)?
Thank God you said if you were a girl. Most of them do not reason that way.
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by At10tion: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aliencraft:
Hello Nairalander. The question above is for the ladies in the forum.
What's your take?
would you advice your sister to marry such man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modified....Please I m In Need Of Advice..... / Why Do People Eat During Burial? / Wedding Suits And Tuxedo: Where To Get Them?: Proudly Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.