Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Who Will Marry Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will Marry Me? (3358 Views)

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / Some Nigerian Men And Their Popular "I Will Marry U Syndrome" / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
I am between the the window of 32 - 36, Nigerian, very very wealthy. What I want is a virgin. It doesn't matter if u aren't well schooled, but the clause is you have to be EXTREMELY beautiful. In regards to your attitude I will decipher that myself, it doesn't matter any woman's ingenuity in concealing an attitude, I will and must crack the nut. I must not fail to add I have two kids from my ex-wife (caucasian American). Unfortunately I might not respond to subsequent post on the thread unless necessary. If you meet my desires I'll relocate you at my expense wherever you are, start you up with $50000, and a BMW 750 2012. PM if you fit in. No insults or derogatory remarks. Cheers
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
april 1st is still many weeks away

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by baby124: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Are you looking to buy a wife or marry one. I have a creepy feeling for the poor poor woman.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by sholay2011(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
OP, are you a ritualist looking for a virgin for blood money? (No insult intended).

The post sounds too weird to be true...'Extremely beautiful, virgin, but attitude is by the way?!'
If this is real, the poster should go for deliverance. Nonsense!
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
sholay2011: OP, are you a ritualist looking for a virgin for blood money? (No insult intended).

The post sounds too weird to be true...'Extremely beautiful, virgin, but attitude is by the way?!'
I am not cognizant of the fact that the Nigerian voodoo is also done in the U.S. I am not fortunate to meet the kind of African I desire prompting my stepping out of the conventional box however like I said be courteous.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
baby_123: grin grin grin grin cheesy

Are you looking to buy a wife or marry one. I have a creepy feeling for the poor poor woman.
. I see nothing bizzare in giving a minuscule inch of a fraction of my resource to anyone who my heart feels comfortable with. Besides the monetary proposition is absolutely an under-statement as compared to what she'll rightfully own well over time
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tellwisdom: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
Are you related to basket mouth?? sad
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
tellwisdom: Are you related to basket mouth?? sad
u guys seem to undermine the calibre of folks here and the vast advantages of being incognito in a forum like this. You can actually vent in a fun way without all the stiffled hassle of daily business composure. What if I told you Femi fani kayode is an active poster on NL
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by slimyem: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Op,the brand you are on is very impressive..undecided
Can I have some?

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2013
I'm telling you, this is the 'funniest' thread so far this year. You just made my headache dissappear with laughter.
@op, Bless you

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by aniffy4eva(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2013
OP has stated what he wants... (if he's legit undecided)To be honest.. $50k isn't so much cool

The comments below are unnecessary... People and their "ONE-WAY" thinking sha...
slimyem: Op,the brand you are on is very impressive..undecided
Can I have some?
tellwisdom: Are you related to basket mouth?? sad
sholay2011: OP, are you a ritualist looking for a virgin for blood money? (No insult intended).
baby_123: grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2013
cheesy
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tpia5: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Is there anything one wont read on nl.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by obowunmi(m): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2013
1. why did the first wife leave?
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 08, 2013
obowunmi: 1. why did the first wife leave?
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by 2legit2qwt: 4:54am On Feb 08, 2013
With this mindset of yours, you're gonna be out shopping for a while
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by greatgod2012(f): 5:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Already with two kids........and wanting a virgin......
@op, goodluck to you..........

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 5:24am On Feb 08, 2013
2legit2qwt: With this mindset of yours, you're gonna be out shopping for a while
legitimate assumption. At this stage of my life with the resource at my disposal, I have concluded that is precisely what I want. Life is rather too short to patch things up and compromise my standards. It isn't like the ladies who aren't Virgins and not too attractive are saints anyway most are still very hideous despite their previous serial shenanigans with men so why not raise the bar and find something pristine, someone who really worths all the effort. Because to me love these days is pretty much a scheme of barter.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 5:26am On Feb 08, 2013
obowunmi: 1. why did the first wife leave?
my friend, all I'd tell you is I have had my fair share of gross infidelity.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by slimyem: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2013
Okrika porsin wey wan buy marry sweet tear-rubber damsel..undecided..especially on the internet..cheesy
You go tey my brother!!!
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 08, 2013
Girls/ladies on NL, not all dat glitters is Gold. Shine ur eyes oooo
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2013
Wizee: Girls/ladies on NL, not all dat glitters is Gold. Shine ur eyes oooo

Lol! I trust he must have gotten at least 200 PM's by now. Ask the guy that wanted to pay for someone to have a baby for him how NL females nearly crashed his computer! grin

slimyem: Okrika porsin wey wan buy marry sweet tear-rubber damsel..undecided..especially on the internet..cheesy

I bow o!
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by bedford101(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2013
empty drum makes d loudest noise
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by ifyalways(f): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2013
So,after all your please phock me from Edinburgh to the h-altar via Chicago series you think you now deserve to marry a virgin? cheesy
H-an.al or pooshie vagin sire?

Rofl.Its weekend.I need entertainment. cheesy
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tellwisdom: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:
u guys seem to undermine the calibre of folks here and the vast advantages of being incognito in a forum like this. You can actually vent in a fun way without all the stiffled hassle of daily business composure. What if I told you Femi fani kayode is an active poster on NL
And I'm a member too..do u knw me? ....Do u knw if I'm one millionaire living arnd this forum to ease myself??
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Since you are in the business of buying, i have a lovely virgin woman for you. cool cool
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tpia5: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
isnt this the human trafficking thingy btw.

If you meet my desires I'll relocate you at my expense wherever you are, start you up with $50000, and a BMW 750 2012

lots of promised income for little investment.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by baby124: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
I have someone for you. My widowed mum. She needs company.

Forget that virgin issue, people buy hymen these days. We can get a surgeon to take care of it all.

She also doesnt need your money. So win-win situation here.

PM me if you are interested. I assure you that she is HOT! grin grin grin wink
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
@the young man trying to scam me, your instincts should have dictated to you I will request for a webcam conversation. Hard luck man.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by armyofone(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
ummm, stinky rich you say?
are you handsome?
6packs? that is if the ex hasn't battered that part with cheese/pizza wink
got education?
any military experience? a must wink
can you cook/do housework?
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by safeLove(f): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bia poster,

Who will now marry the "after 2" that you dumped since you want "tear rubber chic"?

I bet you married her a "vagin" also.
Mr timber and calibre..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Bled Her... / Marriage Palava part 2 / I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.