Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight (31215 Views)

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2020
And the looting continues
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by qanda: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Choi
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by saintol(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Ha! why na? ogini
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Echo50(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Please learn from the late CHIEF of staff to the president. Have feelings for your people
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by sylve11: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Na their ways. cool
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
handie:
Lol. This man na scam. 1 billion? On what exactly? I've always known Obaseki to be a scam. He's just validating that assertion of mine. Even Relief materials were politicised and na only people wey know people get something. My dad is a party leader in his ward and this was why he got 10kg of rice, beans and 1 carton of indomie(that smallest size o). It was really funny cause people who really need this stuff were out there. Well, we decided to distribute them to those who really needed them and so, we ended up measuring 3 cups of rice, beans and 1 indomie and sharing to those we felt are really in need of such. It's little but at least we did something. Biko Bros Obas, where and how u take use d 1 billion?
Our politicians are truly wicked, they know the right things to do but wont cos of greed
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Denique(f): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Fixed!!! grin

It's not easy to capitalise on win coronavirus battle

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Beedude(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2020
If i have 1 billion, spending 50k daily. It will take 51 years before it finish.

These clowns just mention 1 billion as if na 10k

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by southernbelle(f): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2020
So it’s looking like Godwin Obaseki aka The Technocrat, may not be very different from the average money-grabbing politician. I had high hopes.

How sad!
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by StagethemTVee: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2020
ObaFraudi
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2020
clevvermind:
lie kill you there. What nonsense.

we are waiting for lagos governor to bring his bill

my guess is 800 billion?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by romoruyi(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmm, won run de

Hmmm
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by SamUnbeatable(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/19/we-have-spent-over-n1bn-in-covid-19-fight-says-obaseki/
omo!!!!! 1billion naira? wat da Bleep is dat? spending such huge amount of money in a state dat has less Dan 20 active convict-19 cases?? let the lootenants continue looting using this pendermic as a yardstick. I no blame una, na the angel wey bring me come naija I blame and I get issues with the angel if I reach heaven.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by ahukannakate(f): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
By next week, it will get to 2 billion naira
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by smokeyupu(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Show us the breakdown....

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2020
AreaFada2:

Really? In a country struggling to pay 30k salary monthly?
What if he's testing the waters? If nobody raises dust now it will be 10 billion next week.
If there was a system of accountability the measures he's been trying to put in place is worth a billion in the last 2months.. There's no such thing as testing the waters with Nigerian politicians, if he steals 10billion wat can you do?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2020
tonididdy:
Ok Mr Governor I respect you so much.

But this is outright lies, for the first time in 4years you Mr Governor is clueless.
Edo has no plans for the covid19 pandemic. I am from and live in the state. So I know what I'm saying.
I have always tot of obaseki as smart but this pandemic has shown a weak side of him unless maybe he is down with the virus himself.

Edo needs more actions.
he's a liar. He liked about the gelegele port and many things he said he'll put in Edo state
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by sweetchi1011: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2020
These people are heartless! Stealing in a time like this! Nothing can ever change them, and some people are angry that people rejoice when Nigerian leaders die. Why won't they?
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by michealewela: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2020
handie:
Lol. This man na scam. 1 billion? On what exactly? I've always known Obaseki to be a scam. He's just validating that assertion of mine. Even Relief materials were politicised and na only people wey know people get something. My dad is a party leader in his ward and this was why he got 10kg of rice, beans and 1 carton of indomie(that smallest size o). It was really funny cause people who really need this stuff were out there. Well, we decided to distribute them to those who really needed them and so, we ended up measuring 3 cups of rice, beans and 1 indomie and sharing to those we felt are really in need of such. It's little but at least we did something. Biko Bros Obas, where and how u take use d 1 billion?
If each packages cost 10k and distributed to 100k persons across Edo state, the total cost would be 1 billion..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by netflicks(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2020
No matter how hard he tries he can never take the title from oba iro Lie mohamed... cheesy
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by TruthSpeaker: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2020
THIEF, YOU MEAN? NAH ELECTION CHAMPAIGN FUND YOU DEY RAISE BAH?
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2020
richiepolymer:
All of you who support this man and call Oshiomhole names, you have no idea what Obaseki is. Obaseki is a failure, a shame to Edo state. Oshiomole knew he messed up bringing this man to the seat of power. Obaseki wants a second term at all costs hence all the drama. This thing is becoming a trend when a particular set of persons mount leadership in Edo state.....they leave behind empty treasury. Edo central you better warm up.
obaseki really destroys oshiomole first term legacy. Obaseki is a very useless looter and he has destroyed Edo state.

No road, no light, no work, very useless man

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Emmasnoop(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Baba abeg carry your people join body go b4 them go kill us with lies.

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by dangoteinlaw: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2020
While oshiomole was fighting this thief here everyone was supporting this animal because their TV told them to. You have no idea to watch someone destroy what took you years of hardwork to build. Oshiomole made edo great again and this Lucky Igbenedion reincarnate is driving the state down the drain. What happened to Lucky Igbenedion will also happens to you in ten you this Obaseki aka BabaOLE.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Truthbites: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Obaseki this singular statement can make u lose your re- election.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Person2person(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Twale! Obas Baba, we understand you but, you should have come up with a well fabricated break down. we understand you no want carry last but this one is too LOUD.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by kayusely70(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Audio Spending!
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by hstar: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Shey we no tell you say part of their plan is to loot
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by isaiahethan: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by osazsky(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Kudos Mr governor those of us on Benin really love and appreciate u.thk u sir..4 + 4 nothing can change that
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Martinola(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2020
These politicians are so annoying.
You come to tell us u are ahead of the fight against COVID-19 just by telling us the amount of money you have spent and not what you have done or doing to fight the spread, i.e what you have done with the money?
They just think the people they govern have dead brains, but the fault is not on their table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi / Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.