Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight (31214 Views)

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by DrMuzungu(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chief Thief.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Ekg911(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/19/we-have-spent-over-n1bn-in-covid-19-fight-says-obaseki/
Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,700 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by udemzyudex(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:

He wasn't. He wasn't qualified for the pardon.

Ok.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Charly68: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
We hand all of you over to God,you will account to him willy nilly
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by ofwest47(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nawa O! Koro Koro has now become a way of super looting ways of those in power. Imagine N1 blllion Naira already spent to see to the 15 cases of Koro Koro in his state.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Opeakins(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Did dat idiot jst said 1b or 1m
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by HRMK: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
HAHAHA......THE USUGAK #VEDIOMONEY!WHERE IS THE RECORDS?
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by fefenoble88: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
You for make am 30billion,with your big head. Benin men with proud lifestyle,under developed brains are 1&1 no space for two. Lucky benin man zero,obaseki benin man failure. Hopeless animals.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by livebullet(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
tonididdy:
Ok Mr Governor I respect you so much.

But this is outright lies, for the first time in 4years you Mr Governor is clueless.
Edo has no plans for the covid19 pandemic. I am from and live in the state. So I know what I'm saying.
I have always tot of obaseki as smart but this pandemic has shown a weak side of him unless maybe he is down with the virus himself.

Edo needs more actions.

I cant agree less... The governor has exhibited a high level of cluelessness.... He fears a lockdown in the state could affect his election(cos the common man on the street will raise their voice... Typical of illiterate Nigerians).
Edo state amongst southern states has the lowest level of compliance to anti-covid 19 spread measures. Obaseki's task force chase people from the market with a claim that they want to ensure social distance, move them into empty fields without ensuring social distance compliance... Traders still cluster in body to body proximity in the new trading grounds. Obaseki has never gone round local govts to see if compliance is being implemented.
No face masks yet people move freely...

Melinda Gates wasnt wrong afterall... AFRICA SHOULD GET READY FOR BODY BAGS.... God help us. Amen
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by glowingflame7: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
That's over 2.5million dollars.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Barestic(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
To build new hospitals or what. This man must be joking.

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Barestic(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
To build new hospitals or what, joke of the year

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by yinkusss: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
iro leleyi obaseki.mean while you resemble baba suwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.