Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (103187 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
This is height of irresponsibility displayed by the former Sinator!! shocked

If you're asked to defend yrsrlf statement now I doubt you'll have anything sensible to say

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by nedekid: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
SOFTENGR:

Your education, if at all you had any, was a waste of resources.
I warned him earlier to keep quite. Thinking I could save him from celebrating his stupidity in public. Him no gree grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by aimmoney9: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
WHAT HE DID IS TRULY SENSITIVE TO THE PLIGHTS OF INSECURITY IN NIGERIA THUS HE IS CLAMOURING FOR SELF DEFENCE

IF A MAN WANTS TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY HE HAS TO DO IT BY HIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by freeman500: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
One thing I really admire about this man is that he puts his family FIRST, cherish them so much and give them a good training, unlike one Kaduna miscreant and his rapist of a family.

By the way, take a look at the sexy shape of that lady...
U dey look sexy shape grin you no see all those guns? Na sucide mission oo! grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
you are quick to type irresponsibility by a "former senator" who is now in the US where gun ownership is legal. did you condemn the Kaduna governor and his rapist son?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Taogbera: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
America come on please save the world like in your movies.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by cray91(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
The Babe sexy sha �
JasonJidenna:
One thing I really admire about this man is that he puts his family FIRST, cherish them so much and give them a good training, unlike one Kaduna miscreant and his rapist of a family.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by nedekid: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Richandsimple:
Most Nigerian politicians dont know the importance of optics.

Not everyone will realize this pix is from a shooting range which is quite common in the States.

A public figure and his kids brandishing automatic weapons is a no no!

Anyway Ben Bruce is not known to be a brilliant politician.
He is known to be a brilliant politician? As said by who??
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by causewahala: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Dude on his right side is a natural, stone to is far right a real bolo. . .

Exactly the right messagetosedto would be marauders! angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by MrSquint: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
The man has dual citizenship and he's possibly in his other country where guns are licensed.

It could also be that the picture was taken at a shooting range.

Uncivilized idiots certainly can't relate, they certainly won't understand as e no be cow business.
Poverty is bad Sha.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
Bros they are at a gun range na, can't you tell
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by 63713271mandy(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Why am I so Interested in his daughter? Could it be love.�
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Hian, Lol at the dead scallywag from kaduna aka miscreant grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Hoephase: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Cantonese:

Be careful what you say about people you do not know, never met and may never meet.

Were you born when his father started several businesses and added Domino chain of supermarkets to his businesses. Have you never heard of Domino stores? I'm sure you must have either a Domino store or Pizza around your neighbourhood now. That family has always been super rich - not wealth from politics but trading and industry.

Were you born when Ben Bruce started managing his father's billion naira business empire? Were you born when Ben started the highly successful most beautiful girl pageant in Nigeria in 1981? Where were you when he lived in America several years ago? Did he steal public funds to set up Silverbird group? He was not in politics then. What was wrong with his venture into politics to serve his people? Were you asleep when Silverbird galleria was sealed up four years ago over a debt running into several millions? Why did he not loot funds to have his organisation reopened?
Where were you when he honourably stepped down for the serving Senator to take over based on a simple gentleman agreement between the party and party members. He could have remained there if he wanted. MBGN and Domino stores brought him and his family fame. There are several families like that in Nigeria like Tejuosho, Dantata, Fajemirokun, Eleganza, Ibru, Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene dili Chukwu) and many more who never ventured into politics.

You cannot equate Ben Bruce Murray among your so called looters bro. Looters never at the beginning have visible means of income, if you do not know. They open factories and own estates after they get into political offices. That is why they cannot defend their sources of wealth before EFCC & ICPC.

Ben Bruce is not one of those my brother. That is why he enjoys his wealth in peace. He was already stupendously wealthy from very clean income before his senatorial office.

Please always check your information before your comments so you do not end defaming people.

You are right about being careful about the things i say about people I don't know.

I am not sure how old you are but being rich does not mean that rich people don't loot public funds.

I am not sure if you remember his days at NTA from later 90s to 2003. That is long enough to put NTA on the path to compete with the likes of BBC but nope he didn't.

You see most Nigerian politicians are fucking rich and that has never stopped any of them from stealing from our national treasury.

Please can you tell one thing that he did as a politician that has put Nigeria on the path of growth?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Rotimi47: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2020
qualityovenbake:
This is definitely America. The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution gives the people the right to keep and bear Arms, and it shall not be infringed.
You too sabi book.

United States 2nd amendment gives citizens who do not have criminal records the right to bear arms.

Anyway, I can see Ak47 assault riffle, 12 gauge pump action, AR15 assault riffle, 5 rounds revolver as well as what look like a glock 19 semi automatic. ( I don try) grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

how?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by aimmoney9: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:
Nigerian senator, Ben Murray-Bruce took to
Twitter to share these photos of himself and
children posing together with guns.

The senator who is the Chairman of Silverbird
Group, did not add a cpation to the photos but
asked his followers to suggest a caption for him.

It will be recalled that the former Senator, who
represented Bayelsa East constituency at the 8th
National Assembly recently buried his wife,
Evelyn after her battle with Cancer.

See another photo below...

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1251835637529001984/photo/1
MEN CANCER KILLS BUT THIS DAMSEL ALSO KILLS
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
crazycrypto710:
I no see anything there, nah the daughter i just wan kpansh! shocked

my Geee cool

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Ibechris2: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

It is not irresponsible, just that what u see as a local man living in Nigeria is a necessity in America.

However, how does that affect u ?when in America, some states allow u to carry guns and even to functions/occasions.

How then does it make him irresponsible?
U need to travel and see and if u can't,u can as read about it on the internet.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by adecz: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
A shooting range in the US..

Buying or owning guns in the UD is as easy as
going to buy shovel & wheelbarrow
in Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
How do I get close to that lady with a pistol? Former Senator's pikin wey fine like this!! She suppose be my wife..I'm in love with her biko.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
with all this guns now, how do I woo that fine bae
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Commonsense99: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2020
shocked
Wow, never knew he has a beautiful daughter!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by MrCork17: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Money is good.... God punish poverty.

See how they are all looking fresh and cute.

Are you ugly?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by ignis: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2020
MrCork17:

Are you ugly?

Yes
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
Abeg shut up. When una see garri drink finish na to dey talk any how.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Money is good.... God punish poverty.

See how they are all looking fresh and cute.
Soft, especially the girl.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
BEEFIE:

there's nothing sweeter than stolen money... if you have stole meat from the pot before you will understand

he has been in business long before he became a senator.

is dangote also a thief?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Salako01(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Please who get the gal number because na only her I dey see for the picture grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
do you even know the meaning of responsibility?

Will also say police and soldiers who pose with guns are also irresponsible?

Some of you need help seriously, it's no a must to criticize everything you see on the internet.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2020
500k for anyone that can get me that babe's phone number.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2020
yahmohy27:

What purpose?
What is bad,is bad abegggi

and what is bad here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.