Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (42912 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by udemzyudex(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
kikero:
So what did Reno want her to do? Keep quiet.

See, many people had sympathy for the GEJ administration, so when they started failing in the area of the economy and security, some people had to express some concerns. Ezekwesili was one of them

And I recall back then that they were calling her names, and instead of GEJ supporters to own their admin's mistakes, they were blaming everyone and everything for the crisis they were facing.

That's what annoyed a lot of people to vote for Buhari in 2015, even though he was an old man with nothing new to offer. Now, he has failed, and we are suffering for it.

But one thing i know, if PDP had run this country well, and had dealt with the security issues well well, maybe APC won't have been in power today.

She has lost credibility and have no moral rights, that's what Reno is talking about.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Akponmfet: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Otu nnegi de smell.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga talk another thing joor. If not people like Reno Omokri, this government will be misbehaving.

Criticisms is welcome whether from Reno, Oby or GEJ

Remember PMB once said if GEJ can't handle the nations affairs he should resign and let a competent hand handle situation.

Now between GEJ and PMB who is incompetent

How do we measure incompetence between a man who diverted defence budget and a man who spearheaded local rice revolution?
How do we measure incompetence between a man who delivered audio Enugu Airport upgrade and 2nd Niger bridge and a man who is committing funds to 2nd Onitsha bridge and diversification of port operation in Nigeria?
How do we measure incompetence between a man who sold electricity distribution to his party men and a man who is committing funds to abandoned Mambillah power project?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Akponmfet: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deepfeel:

Are these mumu's okoro or afonjas?

Besides you afonjas were the ones that voted against Jonathan
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Akponmfet: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Otu nnegi water water.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by udemzyudex(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

Thank you. She belongs to El-Rufai's political family. He nominated her from Kaduna state as governor and leader of state APC and lobbied successfully. It has little to do with BBOG activities.

Oh it has little to do? I thought you were going to say it has nothing to do with the BBOG activities but you included little.

SMH.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by j1mmy: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
she is IGBO - they are drug dealers and criminals or have a similar mentality not far off - can never be trusted with anything - Destroyers of Nigerian credibility GLOBALLY!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

You have comprehension problem, probably you didn't read the article.

Why is she not screaming and shout against this government despite the fact that they have done worse than the last administration.

People are abducted, bandit killing people almost everyday, herdsmen killing people too.

Why is she not screaming and protesting like she did in 2014? Where is that energy?

Oby was about bbog majorly. Others events political wise were hijacked by Apc to use against pdp. Despite this oby has spoken to an degree against this administration.

Like oby, like Atiku.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by tundess: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Where is the lie in anything RO wrote ?
Used, dumped and discarded.
Despite that Oby has more moral fibre in her little finger than those promoted by this admin. Also there may be an allegiance angle to all this. Oby still pays her respects to OBJ. A big no-no with this admin.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by udemzyudex(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

How do we measure incompetence between a man who diverted defence budget and a man who spearheaded local rice revolution?
How do we measure incompetence between a man who delivered audio Enugu Airport upgrade and 2nd Niger bridge and a man who is committing funds to 2nd Onitsha bridge and diversification of port operation in Nigeria?
How do we measure incompetence between a man who sold electricity distribution to his party men and a man who is committing funds to abandoned Mambillah power project?

Now I see where you're coming from, trying to paint Buhari as a Messiah.

Tell me what happened to the agriculture sector under the last administration.
Does it mean the last administration didn't do anything worth praising?
Whoever take you serious here is not smart enough to see where you're coming from and what you're trying to do.

Ass lickers.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

transparency international has already confirmed that Nigeria is more corrupt now.

of course they were all dumped.

Reno is not in any misery. he is not begging for funds like Ezekwesili.

tribalism and bigotry was actually response for buhari being elected.

Buharis government isn't as transparent as Jonathan bt I'm still in doubt that they are more corrupt. Transparency intl shud bring forth their evidence then or concrete allegations.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by udemzyudex(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Oby was about bbog majorly. Others events political wise were hijacked by Apc to use against pdp. Despite this oby has spoken to an degree against this administration.

Like oby, like Atiku.

Why didn't she come out to state it clearly? Why did she allow APC to use her platform?

Keep giving excuses.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nothing to add.

Each time I see any of the politicians, I see a disgrace.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
seguno2:

You mean that Atiku has been begging money like Oby from El Rufai?
Don’t you need a reset of something

Atiku was begging to be president after a Buhari 1 term which didn't work. He was dumped also. That's the only reason he left Apc.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by donjancd19(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:
Although former Pres. Jonathan has moved on, Reno Omokri is still sad about his principal's loss at 2015 election, which has kept him jobless till today. I want say that he has the right to vent his anger.

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather rather than heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters back.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Boko haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

Nevertheless, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit. Reno Omokri, also, reserves the right to cry but outright defamation and being a slave to the past are vices rather than virtues.

By the way, who used and dumped my brother Olisa Metuh?

You are just writing rubbish
Mtchewwww
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by lookingfly: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:
Although former Pres. Jonathan has moved on, Reno Omokri is still sad about his principal's loss at 2015 election, which has kept him jobless till today. I want say that he has the right to vent his anger.

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather rather than heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters back.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Boko haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

Nevertheless, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit. Reno Omokri, also, reserves the right to cry but outright defamation and being a slave to the past are vices rather than virtues.

whether Reno is pained or not about 2015, the big question is, what has this regime brought us if not misery and backwardness in every facet of life? What have you personally benefited?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

Why didn't she come out to state it clearly? Why did she allow APC to use her platform?

Keep giving excuses.

Apc was smart and prepared. They saw Jonathans weaknesses and capitalised on it. Jonathan also stupidly discard his best supporters including obasanjo which gave Apc further confidence to win him. Many Top people in pdp left to help Apc shud tell u smtn. Oby was not even in pdp b4. Who is she? Almost a nobody besides bbog.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

Now I see where you're coming from, trying to paint Buhari as a Messiah.

Tell me what happened to the agriculture sector under the last administration.
Does it mean the last administration didn't do anything worth praising?
Whoever take you serious here is not smart enough to see where you're coming from and what you're trying to do.

Ass lickers.

I thought you wanted an engagement but you resorted to abuse being unable to sustain your line of argument. Didn't know you are a fat head. Stay safe.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaytee01(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
All of them keep attacking each other because they can't get over the 2015 loss. It really pained them to their bones. These wicked people had planned to bleed out the nation's treasury.
See your mouth.....ARE YOUR HEROES NOT LOOTING THIS COUNTRY TO DEATH NOW?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
A very greedy and useless woman.

She deserves what she is getting from this govt and APC

Good write up Reno all you wrote in your article about her is true.

I am one of her victims.

She blocked me on twitter because i have called her out on her baseless criticism against GEJ and had asked her to give account of her term in office as minister.

She was a PDP member now turned APC and later opposition to APC itself.

She is a greedy over-ambitious and an authoritarian .

Thank you bello Elrufai for giving her a taste of her own pills.

EWU!

KikBuhari2Daura:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/19/how-was-used-oby-ezekwesili-and-dumped/amp/
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
lookingfly:
whether Reno is pained or not about 2015, the big question is, what has this regime brought us if not misery and backwardness in every facet of life? What have you personally benefited?

I have just finished eating local rice from Buhari's diversification effort.
What did Jonathan's regime bring? What did you personally benefit?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Ogaonos: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:
Oby Went to Elrufai in the Night to Beg for Money today Elrufai Son is calling her out as a midnight begger stressing that he has receipts and dates of all the money she begged for and received.

The woman knows the boy is saying the truth and has kept quiet since then !

She remains one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen likes to criticize but once you criticize her she blocks you
most ferminist in dis country are scam Nd behave like her.they use d ills of girl child/women for their own hustle
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by donjancd19(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

So with all these things happening in Nigeria recently,you still prefer PMB to GEJ
Sorry!
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
donjancd19:

Mtchewwww

Mtchewwww
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Buharis government isn't as transparent as Jonathan bt I'm still in doubt that they are more corrupt. Transparency intl shud bring forth their evidence then or concrete allegations.

what evidence did you and your likes use in slandering Gej?

transparency international said buhari is more corrupt and you are asking for evidence?

maybe you should research on how transparency international rank corrupt Nations
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
donjancd19:

So with all these things happening in Nigeria recently,you still prefer PMB to GEJ
Sorry!

Choice and preference are key features of democracy.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by PHijo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

You are the STUPID one with a STUPID comment else you won’t be foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient.

What has Oby’s travails got to do with Nigeria moving forward or backward? If you have issues with comprehension, I suggest you drop your phone because it’s more sensible than the owner.

Capital IDIOT angry

If you had an ATOM of COMMONSENSE you would have known, true to kind, you don't.

With brain dead people like you and that being you call your president, Nigeria will make NO PROGRESS! People like OBY helped Nigeria fail through their advocacy for this present 'government '.

Telling people Jonathan has moved on so they should move on is as STUPID as it can get, in fact it is INSANE!

People would have 'moved on ' if your god, Buhari performed well.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by seguno2: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:
Atiku was begging to be president after a Buhari 1 term which didn't work. He was dumped also. That's the only reason he left Apc.

Was Buhari begging to be president in ANPP, and when it didn’t work, the impoverished man floated CPC for his third failed attempt in 2011
Was he also dumped?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaytee01(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
bizzibodi:
The way this man dey carry goodluck Jonathan matter for head,I think Reno need a psychiatrist,he don tey wey Jonathan loose 5yrs ago,jona himself has moved on,he visit aso rock like 2nd home but this man can't step into 9ja come see his beloved mother who dey pursue am sef...self imposed exile.
Ur moniker says it all.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Ogaonos: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

so are u telling me u happy with d present Nigeria under buhari.dt she, wole Soyinka ,Shara reporters man advertise to urs.wat Reno ( though he fit be hypocrite like we Nigerians) wat his saying is oby is a hypocrite DT needed a job badly.she has no good legacy when she was a minister.she was even jealous of ngozi ( world bank lady/former minister of finance) she hardly applause ngozi.but btw both of them who successful nd going places after wrking in d govt
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by obailala(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
This Reno Omokri is a hungry shameless He-Goat (as his name 'Omokri' rightly implies).

Reno Omokri was the chief media champion who echoed to the world and all idiots who cared to listen that no girls were ever kidnapped from Chibok. Up till date, he's still deeply pained over Oby Ezekwesili's BBOG advocacy and even foolishly mocks Oby that she got no appointment by APC. Of course according to shameless charlatans like Reno, the lives of those girls dont matter, it always has to be about politics and personal interests; the dude doesnt even have the basic human decency to hide his dishonourable side.

Fastforward to a few years later, the same shameless twerp is the one championing an advocacy for Leah Sharibu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.