Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (42911 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by bizzibodi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
The way this man dey carry goodluck Jonathan matter for head,I think Reno need a psychiatrist,he don tey wey Jonathan loose 5yrs ago,jona himself has moved on,he visit aso rock like 2nd home but this man can't step into 9ja come see his beloved mother who dey pursue am sef...self imposed exile.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by News247updated: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Davido thinks he can fool us about chioma Covid_19 test result with his fake life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoNpL_xJ6hc
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Kay25(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
All of them keep attacking each other because they can't get over the 2015 loss. It really pained them to their bones. These wicked people had planned to bleed out the nation's treasury.
ode ..and u r papa dat won since 2015 what has he done other than to impoverished the nation with debts upon debts a won bambiala geng

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by lenghtinny(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
PHijo:

Has Nigeria moved forward?
Some of you just make stupid comments!
It is no surprise Nigeria is in such a mess.
Stupid people truly deserve stupid leaders as the Iman of peace rightly said.

You are the STUPID one with a STUPID comment else you won’t be foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient.

What has Oby’s travails got to do with Nigeria moving forward or backward? If you have issues with comprehension, I suggest you drop your phone because it’s more sensible than the owner.

Capital IDIOT angry
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Did hadiza bello followed buhari's campaign trail
As a matter of fact mamora was shortlisted for NPA chairman but was dropped for hadiza so say something else

What do you know about Hadiza's background and political leaning before her appointment?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Bobbyfreshhh: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

Blah blah blah. Cry me a fvcking river. Only a retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkey will reason so foolishly. I'm too busy to be responding to retards. Bye.

If you still have issues that my response didn't address, pls kindly note that the Lagos lagoon is open for business 24/7. The choice is yours.

Blah blah blah your pork loving president is busy in aso Rock ,while bandits are having a field day in his backyard .talk about a retarded ,daft man of a president.....you can as well enjoy your pork with a bottle of Chelsea dry gin ,because that is a cheap brand you can afford ..

Plus the kano state government just announced they are to dispose 10million almajiris better go pick up your siblings before ganduje disposes them

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
cosse:

political sagacity like yours is extinct on this platform... brilliant analysis.... well done....

Thanks. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Deepfeel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akponmfet:
What else do you expect from an Okoro person?
That are all MUMU.

Are these mumu's okoro or afonjas?

Besides you afonjas were the ones that voted against Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by LZAA: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
kikero:

Sorry, came across your exchange, and found it interesting...

The first rule of politics is simple....ALWAYS NEVER LET A GOOD OPPORTUNITY GO TO WASTE.

Regarding chibok, let's remember that the PDP government mishandled the thing. From Auntie Patience's 'outburst (which makes embarrassing viewing to this day) to PDP supporters blaming the opposition for the thing...all these created an opportunity for APC supporters and fans to paint PDP as inefficient.

Same thing during the fuel subsidy movement in 2012.....the guys who were part of the party that made up APC made sure they were front and center of the anti-subsidy removal protests almost from day one, even though they had nothing to do with organizing it.

Ezekwesili was not used by the APC (if anything she has bashed the APC since they took power, and her co-founder and comrade Aisha Yesufu too has never been a friend of both PDP or APC ever). What happened is simple...politicians took advantage of pre-existing anger to get a leg up the political totem pole.

PDP's mishandling of the Boko crisis (recall that Chibok was not the only time girls had been kidnapped, Boko was kidnapping girls all over the NE, plus Chibok was not the only school invasion...they were so commonplace and two particularly brutal ones ended in the deaths of several dozens of male students), plus their supporters blaming the whole thing on 'a plot by APC '..only served to provide APC with the chance to look like the sane party, and they took that chance.

Naturally, since APC has taken power, they have proven not to be better than the PDP. But their handling of Dapchi...and the release of some Chobok girls shows that they don't want PDP to use the same tactics they used against them
Another sai baba minion
Smh
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Bobbyfreshhh: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

What do you know about Hadiza's background and political leaning before her appointment?

She was employed by elrufia during his stint as F.C.T minister years ago.

And was also appointed chief of staff to elrufia when he was elected governor of Kaduna state

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by prophetfire: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
All of them keep attacking each other because they can't get over the 2015 loss. It really pained them to their bones. These wicked people had planned to bleed out the nation's treasury.
Mr.man the nation's treasury is still bleeding if not bleeding more now. Nothing changed, nothing salvaged. They are all de same. CRIMINALS.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Amalekki: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oby is no different from a typical Nigerian anywhere - street, social media. Give them a position in government & you start wondering if they got cloned with the way they start protecting their 'golden opportunity' to give their families a better life. All hypocrites including Mr Reno, Reuben Abati, Femi Adesina & before them the likes of Ebenezer Babatope & Uche Chukwumerije.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Ekg911(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/19/how-was-used-oby-ezekwesili-and-dumped/amp/
Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by texazzpete(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Reno still Dey talk? The world’s most compulsive liar.

Imagine calling criticism of GEJ as ‘savaging’. What will he now say of the words Fani-Kayode uses?

Lazy people who have never protested anything in their life are the ones throwing stones at madam Oby. Na una way. The lazy Nigerian way

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
kikero:

Sorry, came across your exchange, and found it interesting...

The first rule of politics is simple....ALWAYS NEVER LET A GOOD OPPORTUNITY GO TO WASTE.

Regarding chibok, let's remember that the PDP government mishandled the thing. From Auntie Patience's 'outburst (which makes embarrassing viewing to this day) to PDP supporters blaming the opposition for the thing...all these created an opportunity for APC supporters and fans to paint PDP as inefficient.

Same thing during the fuel subsidy movement in 2012.....the guys who were part of the party that made up APC made sure they were front and center of the anti-subsidy removal protests almost from day one, even though they had nothing to do with organizing it.

Ezekwesili was not used by the APC (if anything she has bashed the APC since they took power, and her co-founder and comrade Aisha Yesufu too has never been a friend of both PDP or APC ever). What happened is simple...politicians took advantage of pre-existing anger to get a leg up the political totem pole.

PDP's mishandling of the Boko crisis (recall that Chibok was not the only time girls had been kidnapped, Boko was kidnapping girls all over the NE, plus Chibok was not the only school invasion...they were so commonplace and two particularly brutal ones ended in the deaths of several dozens of male students), plus their supporters blaming the whole thing on 'a plot by APC '..only served to provide APC with the chance to look like the sane party, and they took that chance.

Naturally, since APC has taken power, they have proven not to be better than the PDP. But their handling of Dapchi...and the release of some Chobok girls shows that they don't want PDP to use the same tactics they used against them

I agree with a lot of things you wrote. But there's an important fact I want to point out. Saying she was used and dumped is not saying she was an APC member. She wasn't. However, just like zakzaky, APC infiltrated their platforms and used it to gain political points. What makes that of madam Oby more glaring is the fact that she has people who can be called her friends like El-Rufai whom Reno mentioned with influence in the party, yet, they have not been able to make space for her at least for using her platform. Except if she has been compensated the charly boy way, it's hard to see how she has not been used and dumped in this matter. Of course it cannot be a lack of merit or competence that can be the reason she has not been called to the table. The easiest reason might be that they simply don't see the need for her.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
LZAA:

Another sai baba minion
Smh

Sorry, did not vote for PDP or APC, and have never voted for either party. I may not like PDP, but APC isn't my cup of tea either. I prefer to vote for any of the smaller parties.

Gives me peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Deepfeel(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

Blah blah blah. Cry me a fvcking river. Only a retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkey will reason so foolishly. I'm too busy to be responding to retards. Bye.

If you still have issues that my response didn't address, pls kindly note that the Lagos lagoon is open for business 24/7. The choice is yours.

Why not attend to the one million boys gang criminals breaking into peoples homes stealing food and money every night? Oh I forgot, you are one of them
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

She was employed by elrufia during his stint as F.C.T minister years ago.

And was also appointed chief of staff to elrufia when he was elected governor of Kaduna state

Thank you. She belongs to El-Rufai's political family. He nominated her from Kaduna state as governor and leader of state APC and lobbied successfully. It has little to do with BBOG activities.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Bobbyfreshhh: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

Thank you. She belongs to El-Rufai's political family. He nominated her from Kaduna state as governor and leader of state APC and lobbied successfully. It has little to do with BBOG activities.

you are right festacman.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

let her drag buhari administration of tyranny the way she did to Goodluck.

Leah, a Christian girl is still in custody because of her faith and I did not see Ezekwesili dancing in the street of Abuja

Oby cannot claim altruism. She wanted a job badly. We know she is over-ambitious. When it was clear she would not get a job, she opted to run for the Presidency in 2019 against her previous benefactor, General Buhari. She refused to step down for a more electable candidate.

Like Oby Like Atiku. Boy wasn't the only person against Jonathan. More than 60/70 of Nigerians were also against Jonathan. Including our dear Atiku and saraki.

Atiku only left cos he wasn't going to run the 2nd term instead of Buhari. Reno shud acknowledgement that Atiku was dumped also then. Oby may not be a saint bt she isn't responsible Reno misery or Jonathans loss. Grand Corruption was.

They say corruption is more now than b4 bt we need to confirm these allegations then take a better and right stand. It is still hard to say who and who are corrupt in this government cos they don't show themselves dat much.

That said Reno is on his right with his facts bt she's not the only one. Atiku is on same table as Oby. He shud know that.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by akaahs(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
Mumu, aren't still bleeding the treasury? U better stop this attack and think rationally

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by seguno2: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
She was used and abandoned as a used tissue paper. I remember her days with BBOG yen yen yen

Tissue paper is too kind of a comparison.
She was used and thrown away like a filled condom.
No more no less.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

you are right festacman.

Thanks. Stay safe.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by seguno2: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:
Like Oby Like Atiku. Boy wasn't the only person against Jonathan. More than 60/70 of Nigerians were also against Jonathan. Including our dear Atiku and saraki.

Atiku only left cos he wasn't going to run the 2nd term instead of Buhari. Reno shud acknowledgement that Atiku was dumped also then. Oby may not be a saint bt she isn't responsible Reno misery or Jonathans loss. Grand Corruption was.

They say corruption is more now than b4 bt we need to confirm these allegations then take a better and right stand. It is still hard to say who and who are corrupt in this government cos they don't show themselves dat much.

That said Reno is on his right with his facts bt she's not the only one. Atiku is on same table as Oby. He shud know that.

You mean that Atiku has been begging money like Oby from El Rufai?
Don’t you need a reset of something
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Iykesaint: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's so unfortunate that those who criticize don't wish to be criticized. I once raised an objection to Oby and Dino on Twitter and they both blocked me.
Secondly, I also criticized Reno on Twitter with my Twitter account ( iykesaint) since then, I have not been able to access my Twitter. Each time I try to log in to my account, I will be informed that the password is not correct; if I try to log in through my email address ( I still get Twitter notification via my mail) I will be told that the email address is not correct.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by odinga1of: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:
Although former Pres. Jonathan has moved on, Reno Omokri is still sad about his principal's loss at 2015 election, which has kept him jobless till today. I want say that he has the right to vent his anger.

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather rather than heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters back.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Boko haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

Nevertheless, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit. Reno Omokri, also, reserves the right to cry but outright defamation and being a slave to the past are vices rather than virtues.

By the way, who used and dumped my brother Olisa Metuh?

Oga talk another thing joor. If not people like Reno Omokri, this government will be misbehaving.

Criticisms is welcome whether from Reno, Oby or GEJ

Remember PMB once said if GEJ can't handle the nations affairs he should resign and let a competent hand handle situation.

Now between GEJ and PMB who is incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Deepthoughts: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
Is the nation's treasury now secured?, isn't it been looted with careless abandon daily under the watch of your hypocritical n deceitful saint daily!,just go on n keep celebrating n reinforcing failure ok.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:

transparency international has already confirmed that Nigeria is more corrupt now.

of course they were all dumped.

Reno is not in any misery. he is not begging for funds like Ezekwesili.

tribalism and bigotry was actually response for buhari being elected.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Cyberleets: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akponmfet:
What else do you expect from an Okoro person?
That are all MUMU.

Like your mum abi?
Fool
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by udemzyudex(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:
I respect Oby 10times more than Reno. She is not afraid to stand up when she knows it's right thing to do even when it can be controversial.

Reno on the other hand like a puppy hides from his hole in America defending only his paymaster Jonathan like Jonathan is Jesus Christ who never sinned.

Obi is nobody's zombie. Neither is she a sycophant. So its quite clear she will not be liked by no gooders in power.

The only party/people to truely liberate Nigeria is a 3rd force. Pdp/Apc Are almost thesame.
You have comprehension problem, probably you didn't read the article.

Why is she not screaming and shout against this government despite the fact that they have done worse than the last administration.

People are abducted, bandit killing people almost everyday, herdsmen killing people too.

Why is she not screaming and protesting like she did in 2014? Where is that energy?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Akponmfet: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cyberleets:

Like your mum abi?
Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.